Hillary is mad because the noose is getting tighter..............poo poo too bad

Some things are starting to make sense.
Biden wants to run, but is not making it public yet.
I think he is waiting till Hillary is out of the picture, the cost right now to fight her would be huge.
However, once she heads off to prison, he can move in and get the votes she paid to secure, all 4 of them. And he gets to spend the rest of the money that would have gone to her while still having the money raised for his run.
I think someone at the top knows something that they are not yet sharing with the class.

Prison? :lol:

The absolute worst case scenario would have her pardoned by the President.

You guys are really delusional.

This is what will happen should Hillary face any criminal charges. President Obama might not want to do it, but the Clinton's are good for business for the Democratic Party, and no one is bigger than the party when the rubber hits the road.

It is all political as there is no chance the e-mail and server issue result in a trial or any punishment. The Republicans will drag it out as long as possible to try to damage her in the polling. If they charged her today and Obama pardoned her tomorrow, I think she would still easily win the nomination.
If Clinton is charged for anything and Obuma pardons her it would be the biggest stink since Pepe Le Pew. It also would be the end of both their criminal political careers. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
In 2016, do you think Obama's gonna worry about his future political career? :rofl:
Its obvious that he hasn't worried about it up till this point so I don't see anything changing in the future.

This is what will happen should Hillary face any criminal charges. President Obama might not want to do it, but the Clinton's are good for business for the Democratic Party, and no one is bigger than the party when the rubber hits the road.

It is all political as there is no chance the e-mail and server issue result in a trial or any punishment. The Republicans will drag it out as long as possible to try to damage her in the polling. If they charged her today and Obama pardoned her tomorrow, I think she would still easily win the nomination.
If Clinton is charged for anything and Obuma pardons her it would be the biggest stink since Pepe Le Pew. It also would be the end of both their criminal political careers. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
In 2016, do you think Obama's gonna worry about his future political career? :rofl:
His legacy is the most important thing in his life. That's politics.

I hope his legacy includes reducing the frequency of these mass killings....so does Obama
betting that the frequency goes down about the same time his administration is no longer trying to make an issue out of handguns.

His legacy is the most important thing in his life. That's politics.

I hope his legacy includes reducing the frequency of these mass killings....so does Obama
betting that the frequency goes down about the same time his administration is no longer trying to make an issue out of handguns.

Based on what?

Hard to believe that after ten investigations over three years and no finding of fault......

That Republicans are still delusional enough to believe there can still be criminal charges against Hillary
hard to believe you libturds haven't dumped this toxic bitch yet.

Hard to believe that after ten investigations over three years and no finding of fault......

That Republicans are still delusional enough to believe there can still be criminal charges against Hillary

Why would we dump the person who is going to win the presidency in 2016?

Says the nerd who paid to post on a free website.........................Doofus

The presidency of what... her cell block???
CNEgeBEUYAUJe2G.jpg

Damn, I didn't know USMB took food stamps!!!

I have no reservation paying to support a site that I use

:lmao:
I know.....you guys posted the same laughing faces for Romney

I keep reminding you that, conservative as I am, if it comes to Jeb vs. (Nutty old uncle) Bernie I'd vote in a heartbeat for Uncle Bernie. Either will destroy the country but, with Sanders, it'd be fun to watch. Jeb? Not so much fun as grim.

Some things are starting to make sense.
Biden wants to run, but is not making it public yet.
I think he is waiting till Hillary is out of the picture, the cost right now to fight her would be huge.
However, once she heads off to prison, he can move in and get the votes she paid to secure, all 4 of them. And he gets to spend the rest of the money that would have gone to her while still having the money raised for his run.
I think someone at the top knows something that they are not yet sharing with the class.

What makes you think Obama would pardon her? He hates Hillary.

I have no reservation paying to support a site that I use
you should pay mine too so I can have the yellow banner.
its not fair for you to have one when the rest of us dont.

Forum List

Back