Hillary is mad because the noose is getting tighter..............poo poo too bad

May need a hawser

I was thinking some Amsteel Blue...
View attachment 51648

Never worked with it.

Winch line.
Soft as silk yet the half inch I have on my winch is rated at 30'000 lbs.
Amazing stuff!!
so you think if you double it up it will be enough?

Hmmmmm....maybe if it was braided?
should do it in cornrows, after all Bill was the first black president.
it works on many levels.

so, on a serious note,
how many big rocks do you think Hillary can turn into little rocks in the course of a 10 hour day?
shes going to look like Arnoldanna Schwarzenegger by the time she gets out.

Hard to believe that after ten investigations over three years and no finding of fault......

That Republicans are still delusional enough to believe there can still be criminal charges against Hillary

Hard to believe that after ten investigations over three years and no finding of fault......

That Republicans are still delusional enough to believe there can still be criminal charges against Hillary
what's really hard to believe is how the left defends trash when its so obvious its trash.

I wish they'd hurry up and arrest this woman, these threads just won't stop until they do.

Do you have any idea how many governments, and enemies of America are involved with donations to this bitch's "Clinton Crime Family Foundation?"...Fuck Benghazi, investigating THIS is where all the BODIES will be found!

th

what's really hard to believe is how the left defends trash when its so obvious its trash.

The ability of Republicans to keep playing the same losing hand and expecting to someday win with it never ceases to amaze me

The ability of Republicans to keep playing the same losing hand and expecting to someday win with it never ceases to amaze me

But WingNut, with every investigation, another SCANDAL that was unreported has shown up! Going from Benghazi, to lying about a muzzy video, to going to her unsecured e-mail server, to having Huma with access, along with Sid Blumenthal, and the FBI now believing that the Chinese and Russians, along with WHO KNOWS was able to get her information from a server in a bathroom in Colorado, to corrupt donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation while she was being lobbies by those same donors as Sec. of State, and BEYOND...we just haven't seen the end yet.... BUT I'm sure Valerie Jarrett will drop another DIME on her within the next few weeks if she doesn't do exactly as told by the Obuma regime...I hear the next one will be of the SEXUAL variety... one never knows with the HAPPY HOOKER Hillary!

The Liberals on this board keep sticking up for her. Look who is not sticking up for her......HER PARTY.

Obama will step in to save Hillary if it comes down to that, which it probably won't.

She's being hung out to dry by her own Party.

Doesn't seem that way

The problem for Republucans is you need more than conspiracy theories to make it stick in court......you need actual evidence

In lieu of actual evidence, republicans start new investigations based on the latest rightwing fantasy

Doesn't seem that way

The problem for Republucans is you need more than conspiracy theories to make it stick in court......you need actual evidence

In lieu of actual evidence, republicans start new investigations based on the latest rightwing fantasy

Here's a clue for you WingNut.... the Republican's DON'T NEED to have her indicted, or thrown in jail....just the constant MEDIA coverage of her in scandal, after scandal, and the effect it has on her FLUSHING poll numbers is all that is necessary... a month ago, few even thought about JoJo "The World's Dumberst Politician, and Pedophile" Biden as a viable candidate for president, I mean they complained about a late 60's McLame as being too old, JoJo will be what SEVENTY FOUR on election day?...and besides, if he's your candidate I get to post this everyday!

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back