Freedom From Coerced Charity

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Print press and FOX are doing a good job up to a point. Special kudos to the New York Post:

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

On its 2013 tax forms, the most recent available, the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fund-raising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. None of the Clintons are on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the Foundation.

In all, the group reported $84.6 million in “functional expenses” on its 2013 tax return and had more than $64 million left over — money the organization has said represents pledges rather than actual cash on hand.

Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’
By Isabel Vincent
April 26, 2015 | 7:47am

Charity watchdog Clinton Foundation a slush fund New York Post

Clinton is all over the media and the Internet. Public voices never mention 2 crimes:

1. Treason.

2. Charitable deductions.

I’ve talked about Clinton treason in several messages regarding uranium. Over the years, I’ve talked about coerced charity every way from Sunday. The Clinton Foundation gives me an opportunity to revisit one aspect of every institutional charity that needs as much exposure it can get.

QUESTION?

WHEN WILL MEDIA OUTLETS POINT OUT THAT EVERY DOLLAR DONATED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION BY AMERICANS, AND BY AMERICAN CORPORATIONS, ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE? EVERY DEDUCTIBLE DOLLAR COMES RIGHT OUT OF THE POCKETS OF WORKING AMERICANS.

It did not begin with the Clintons, nor will it end with them because coerced charity is the economy —— charity by force has become too big to fail. Every dollar EVERY charity takes in is a deductible INCOME TAX DOLLAR for somebody. In addition to foreign aid paid by income tax dollars, EVERY charity dollar sent abroad directly is a tax deduction for somebody. Here is one notable example:

The $40 million academy aims to give 152 girls from deprived backgrounds a quality education in a country where schools are struggling to overcome the legacy of apartheid.

Oprah Winfrey opens school for girls in South Africa
Updated 1/2/2007 12:58 PM ET

Oprah Winfrey opens school for girls in South Africa - USATODAY.com

I would be the first to applaud Winfrey if the $40 million came out of her pocket. Unfortunately, being forced to pay for Winfrey’s generosity through her tax deductions is offensive bordering on slavery. Ditto every form of income tax morality the parasite class loves so dearly.

In the past 15 years I posted a great many messages about charity hustles —— and charity hustlers. If I put them all together I could fill a large book. I am providing two such threads from among the many. I hope my few comments might give one or two interested readers a broader understanding of exactly how coerced charity, and charity hustlers, destroy this country. The sin is that institutional charity by force corrupts the human spirit on top of abolishing individual liberties under the guise of compassion.

Finally, the lyrics in Giuseppe Verdi’s tribute to liberty stands alone as a cry for liberty from coerced charity. Sing along, but only if you know what you are singing for:

When you sing I'm singing with you liberty
When you cry I cry with you in sorrow
When you suffer I'm praying for you liberty
For your struggles will bring us a new tomorrow

Days of sad darkness and fear must one day crumble
For the force of your kindness and love make them tremble
In the void of your absence I keep searching for you

Who are you dream illusion or just reality
Faith ideal desire revolution
I believe you're the symbol of our humanity
Lighting up the world for eternity

I can see why men die to defend you
Try to guard to protect and attend you
With your tears or your joys I love you
Let us sing and rejoice make our own history
Songs of hope with one voice guide us to victory
Liberty, liberty​

Do you like driving on paved roads, bridges and being warned about that coming tornadoes. If you do,,,stfu.
If only government would stick to doing just those things, then you might have a point.

Considering the 47% include all SS (who have paid for it), all Medicare (who have paid for it), all veterans (who have paid for with sacrifice and service), all imigrants who have put $113 billion more into medicare then have taken out, two words: grow up.

Considering the 47% include all SS (who have paid for it), all Medicare (who have paid for it), all veterans (who have paid for with sacrifice and service), all imigrants who have put $113 billion more into medicare then have taken out, two words: grow up.

What a bunch of horse shit.
You got anything else you want to throw out there? You pretty much hit all the liberal talking points that are full of shit for obvious reasons. Got anything new?

I love when libs post these mythical figures of illegal immigrants contribution to SS but never want to talk full cost of their illegal presence.

What a bunch of horse shit.
You got anything else you want to throw out there? You pretty much hit all the liberal talking points that are full of shit for obvious reasons. Got anything new?
Nonsense libertarian myths can't even grow in a field manured with the truth.

If only government would stick to doing just those things, then you might have a point.

To gipper: Matthew’s point is justify the welfare state. His usual objection to my messages is a variation of:

Parasites never explain how everything was built before the XVI Amendment was implemented (never ratified). As a matter of fact the parasite class does not build, it absorbs the nation’s wealth without building anything.

I love when libs post these mythical figures of illegal immigrants contribution to SS but never want to talk full cost of their illegal presence.

To Manonthestreet: “Mythical figures” is liberalism’s SOP in all things.

Print press and FOX are doing a good job up to a point.

Incidentally, I am beginning to smell a foul odor emanating from all of the revelations about the Clinton Foundation. The critiques look a lot like they are written to make the Clintons run their foundation legitimately. If that is the case, I must say “God bless the Clintons for running a crooked charity.” The goal should be shutting down every form of income tax charity —— not make one or another operate within the rules of the parasite class.

Every dollar EVERY charity takes in is a deductible INCOME TAX DOLLAR for somebody.

Everybody who claimed a charitable deduction in each of the years in question will not have to re-file —— I’ll wager that they got theirs up front.

. . . errors were the result of government grants being “mistakenly combined with other donations.”

Clinton Foundation addresses disclosure of $31M Canadian donation, re-filing IRS revenue forms
Published April 27, 2015
FoxNews.com

Clinton Foundation addresses disclosure of 31M Canadian donation re-filing IRS revenue forms Fox News

. None of the Clintons are on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the Foundation.

First class flights. To go to fund raisers for the foundation.

How greedy of them. Maybe they should hitchhike.

No, then you'd be calling them freeloaders.

Is there ever any there there?

Bet the Bushes fly first class.

Presidents and their ladies should pay first class.

Warf should go by roller skates.

Forum List

Back