Would You Buy A Used Car From This Man?

Did you take any law courses? Thinking about it is vastly different than doing the work.

If I went to college for 8 years I'm not going to throw my career away for some disgusting criminal or some unlucky sap that is accused of being a criminal. Human nature is human nature. Judges are the most powerful humans in the United States. A lawyers career can be ended if he farts in court without permission.

So now Biden is in charge of Netanyahu and Putin?
Oh come now. You jest.

If you don’t know both wars couldn’t happen without American support and in the case of Ukraine instigation, you aren’t informed.

You oppose the genocide in Gaza, yet continue to support Genocide Joe. Are you confused?

Do you support Dumb Joe’s actions in Ukraine?

Yep. In fact, go back to the records of your case to find the filing that demonstrates that you were served. It's there.

There are thousands, possibly millions of stories just like mine all over the United States. People ignore the stories because the stories are told by convicted criminals. The truth is the truth independent of what makes you feel most comfortable. I know exactly what happened, so does (name of lawyer withheld), so does (name of judge withheld).

Humans are humans. Justice is myth.

There are thousands, possibly millions of stories just like mine all over the United States.
Yes, people lie all the time. Especially about this. That's why peope go to such greta lengths to avoid getting served for civil cases.

But you seem to change lanes to criminal cases. And just about anyone who says they were not informed of their court dates is lying or mistaken.

Yes, people lie all the time. Especially about this. That's why peope go to such greta lengths to avoid getting served for civil cases.

But you seem to change lanes to criminal cases. And just about anyone who says they were not informed of their court dates is lying or mistaken.

I hope you never see how it really works. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

If it does happen to you, plead guilty, throw money at the courts, and run for the hills. If it does happen to you and you ignore my advice, at least you'll remember it.

You'll say, "Whoa. Some whack a doodle on the internet told me this like 10 years ago. I should have listened. Oh well. There is always next time." Unfortunately for good people there is never a next time.

I probably.would, if I were guilty. The lesson: don't break the law.
I can't argue you on that one. My lawyer that actually did show up told me it was an easy win. I never lied once to my lawyer. Why did he think it was an easy win but the judge thought it was clear violation of law?

My lawyer wanted me to appeal but I thought the process was more punishment than the penalty. I had no interest in "winning" if that is what you want to call it. There is no such thing as winning in court unless you are a lawyer. The case may go in your favor but you still lost big time.

An example of me "winning" in court was that the lady who charged me with a crime filed a civil suit against me in federal court for $300,000.00 and another party for $200,000. It was dismissed by the judge and never seen a court room. She didn't like that decision so she filed it in local court for the maximum amount in local court of $25,000. Since $50,000 wasn't enough she added two more defendants to the case. She ended up dropping the case. Would you say she won? Would you say I won? Would you say her lawyer won? She probably paid tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees. I paid $0 in court costs. Her lawyer did pretty good though.

I think we both lost. She lost more than me but I feel like we both lost. For her lawyer it was just a normal day in the office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back