Who thinks Trump's Core Economic Policy will be more Massive Tax cus to the ultra wealthy??

more excuses from the party of excuses.
Trump goes from $600B to $3T and thats ok
Biden goes from $3T down to $1.4T up to $2T (only because rates are higher to pay for all the Trump deficit spending) and that is bad...

That is some real Trumpian bullshit logic their
There is nothing you can say because at the end of the day Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially.
That's the royal flush that I get to play and you can't beat that at all in anyway.
Im crushing you about 100-0, you suck at this.

Let us know when a failed trash republican actually lowers the deficit, which they can't do...

That's a pandemic and a shutdown.

Biden goes from $3T down to $1.4T up to $2T

Up to $2T with such a great economy?
That's a pathetic demtwat failure.

There is nothing you can say because at the end of the day Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially

I guess that's your only excuse for Obama adding $10 trillion
and Biden on the way to adding $7 trillion. DURR

The Bush and Trump tax cuts are the main reason for our out of control deficits as independent, non-partisan groups have estimated that they have added at least $10T to the deficit.

Republicans have the nerve to complain about deficits and even shut down the government, but their tax cuts and big spending bills are the reason the deficit is so large.
In 1993 Bill Clinton passed the deficit reduction act that raised taxes on the wealthy, cut military and other spending, and gave us the Bill Clinton balanced Budget.
GW Bush and Trump did the complete opposite of Bill Clinton and handed out trillions in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy and jacked up military and other spending massively. Bush and the GOP destroyed the balanced budget, ruined it with their policy, then Trump turned it into a $3T/yr deficit. In 2000 to start the Bush presidency we had a balanced budget, at the end of the failed Trump presidency we had $3T/yr deficits. Bush and Trump bankrupted America and their massive tax cuts to the ultra wealthy were the main reason why.

I bet Trump is going to have the same economic policy of more massive tax cuts that blow up the deficit even more. Then the republicans are going to try and blame the democrats for all the debt that the republicans create.

You scum aren't capable of clear clean thought.

That's a pandemic and a shutdown.

Biden goes from $3T down to $1.4T up to $2T

Up to $2T with such a great economy?

There is nothing you can say because at the end of the day Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially

I guess that's your only excuse for Obama adding $10 trillion
and Biden on the way to adding $7 trillion. DURR
nope those are the facts. I posted the facts and record.
Time to play my royal flush and end this.

There is nothing you can say because at the end of the day Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially.

Game over you lose, thanks for playing
mic drop

nope those are the facts. I posted the facts and record.

mic drop

Trump's $3 trillion was mostly because of the pandemic and shutdown.
You said Biden has an awesome economy.
His deficit is over $2 trillion.
Obama added $10 trillion and Biden is on the way
to adding $7 trillion. All facts. DURR

Perhaps you are rooting for Putin and Xi?

A sane corporate tax rate in the US helps Putin and Xi?

Oh, and no American corporations paid 21% taxes on their real profits. Some of the biggest paid nothing and on average they paid maybe 11%.

Tell me more! Show your math.

Can’t waste much time on you or this subject. I already provided an article that outlines the real taxes paid before and after Trump’s giveaway to the rich. Of course his were just the latest in a long line of betrayals and giveaways to our elite mega-wealthy, usually led by Republicans but supported by many powerful Democrats as well.

One of that article’s many links shown below has lots more information about “real taxation and real corporate profits.” You are terminally naive. Of course these articles are from the Trump era before Covid, but nothing essential has changed concerning taxation later under Trump, and as I already indicated precious little has changed regarding taxes under Biden either.

Of course you probably rejoice in all that … and like many paleo-conservatives and Trumpsters would like to defund the federal government, it’s Internal Revenue Service, etc. etc. Many lunatic Republicans are so crazy these days they would bankrupt our Republic, shut down the government, reduce funding for crucial programs — the better to make America completely dependent on the growing financial oligarchy of the mega-rich … who just like you put profits and greatly increasing asset values of stocks and financial instruments ahead of real economic growth, and who disregard the need to defend our economy from economic threats from China and military threats to Europe from Putin.

You are not a total dummy about economics. But your political support for the “economic policies” of Donald Trump (our proud “King of Debt, Bankruptcy and Tax Dodging” who pushed a Zero Interest Rate Policy when in office) can hardly lead you to a deeper understanding of complicated economic reality.

Corporate Tax Avoidance in the First Year of the Trump Tax Law

Excepts from the first article:
“Many large, profitable corporations are paying no tax.

“Researchers at the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) surveyed corporate financial reports for the first year that the TCJA was in effect and recently published their findings. Examining 379 profitable Fortune 500 companies, they found that the companies paid an average effective tax rate of just 11.3 percent on their U.S. income in 2018—slightly more than half of the 21.2 percent average effective rate that large corporations paid from 2008 to 2015 [when the “official” interest rate was according to you 35%] . Shockingly, ITEP found that 91, or nearly one-quarter, of these major corporations paid no federal income tax on their U.S. income in 2018.”

Linked from the first article:
The TCJA 2 Years Later: Corporations, Not Workers, Are the Big Winners

Last edited:
Can’t waste much time on you or this subject. I already provided an article that outlines the real taxes paid before and after Trump’s giveaway to the rich. Of course his were just the latest in a long line of betrayals and giveaways too our elite mega-wealthy.

One of that article’s many links shown below has lots more information about “real taxation and real corporate profits.” You are terminally naive. Of course these articles are from the Trump era before Covid, but nothing essential has changed concerning taxation later under Trump, and as I already indicated precious little has changed regarding taxes under Biden either.

Of course you probably rejoice in all that … and like many paleo-conservatives and Trumpsters would like to defund the federal government, it’s Internal Revenue Service, etc. etc. Many lunatic Republicans are so crazy these days they would bankrupt our Republic, shut down the government, reduce funding for crucial programs — the better to make America completely dependent on the growing financial oligarchy of the mega-rich … who just like you put profits and greatly increasing asset values of stocks and financial instruments ahead of real economic growth, and who disregard the need to defend our economy from economic threats from China and military threats to Europe from Putin.

You are not a total dummy about economics. But your political support for the “economic policies” of Donald Trump (our proud “King of Debt, Bankruptcy and Tax Dodging” who pushed a Zero Interest Rate Policy when in office) can hardly lead you to a deeper understanding of complicated economic reality.

Corporate Tax Avoidance in the First Year of the Trump Tax Law

Excepts from the first article:

“Many large, profitable corporations are paying no tax.

“Researchers at the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) surveyed corporate financial reports for the first year that the TCJA was in effect and recently published their findings. Examining 379 profitable Fortune 500 companies, they found that the companies paid an average effective tax rate of just 11.3 percent on their U.S. income in 2018—slightly more than half of the 21.2 percent average effective rate that large corporations paid from 2008 to 2015 [when the “official” interest rate was according to you 35%] . Shockingly, ITEP found that 91, or nearly one-quarter, of these major corporations paid no federal income tax on their U.S. income in 2018.”

The TCJA 2 Years Later: Corporations, Not Workers, Are the Big Winners

Thanks for the ITEP link.

• Repeal the full expensing of capital investments that was enacted as part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and pare back permanent provisions that allow accelerated depreciation.

The Tax Act encouraged corporations to increase investment.
Isn't that what we want? How is that a giveaway to the rich?

… who just like you put profits and greatly increasing asset values of stocks and financial instruments ahead of real economic growth, and who disregard the need to defend our economy from economic threats from China and military threats to Europe from Putin.

Real economic growth is funded by capital investments.

• Limit the ability of tech and other companies to use executive stock options to reduce their taxes by generating “costs” that far exceed what companies actually incur.

A company can use executive stock options to save 21% by giving stock options to executives who pay the top 37% tax rate.

Sounds awful!

Trump's $3 trillion was mostly because of the pandemic and shutdown.
You said Biden has an awesome economy.
His deficit is over $2 trillion.
Obama added $10 trillion and Biden is on the way
to adding $7 trillion. All facts. DURR

Biden has record low unemployment and booming GDP, both much better than Trump had, and he lowered the deficit and Trump exploded it pre-covid .

mic drop

Biden has record low unemployment and booming GDP, both much better than Trump had, and he lowered the deficit and Trump exploded it pre-covid .

mic drop

Obama, weakest recovery ever, $10 trillion in added debt.
Biden, $2 trillion plus deficit this year, on course to add $7 trillion.

Disgraceful.

Speaking of flush, that bank toilet isn't going to unclog itself....back to work!

Disgraceful.

Speaking of flush, that bank toilet isn't going to unclog itself....back to work!
big whoop, your little pair of 9s gets crushed by the Royal Flush

Bush took the Bill Clinton balanced budget and destroyed it, started 2 failed mis-managed major wars he totally fucked up, and blew up the economy in world record fashion leaving $1.4T/yr deficits mega mess to Obama.

There is nothing you can say that will excuse this, and nothing you can say that will beat this. Its the Royal Flush !

Disgraceful.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Todd is fuckin food, and I feast on him

When that little pussy todd tries to act tough. I play the royal flush and shut him up, and shut him down and he has nothing to say anymore...
Sucks to be todd.

out of all the pathetic losers on here, you are the one I destroy the most...

big whoop, your little pair of 9s gets crushed by the Royal Flush

Bush took the Bill Clinton balanced budget and destroyed it, started 2 failed mis-managed major wars he totally fucked up, and blew up the economy in world record fashion leaving $1.4T/yr deficits mega mess to Obama.

There is nothing you can say that will excuse this, and nothing you can say that will beat this. Its the Royal Flush !

$17 trillion of the debt is your idea of Obama and Biden doing a good job.

That's just sad. 12 years of demtwats responsible for about half of all US federal debt.

$17 trillion of the debt is your idea of Obama and Biden doing a good job.

That's just sad. 12 years of demtwats responsible for about half of all US federal debt.

When that little pussy todd tries to act tough. I play the royal flush and shut him up, and shut him down and he has nothing to say anymore...
Sucks to be todd.

Its good to be KING !!!

Sucks to be todd.

Its good to be KING !!!

$17 trillion. What a couple of losers.

$17 trillion. What a couple of losers.
wait did you just say Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially.

another joke post by my son

wait did you just say Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially.

another joke post by my son

I said $17 trillion, what a couple of failures.

I said $17 trillion, what a couple of failures.
yea that's nothing compared to what Bush and Trump did, that why you lose you dumb fuck

The Republicans are the NY Jets, a failed loser party with no wins and all loses.

Bush and Trump combined turned a balanced budget into $3+T/yr deficits and they literally signed off on every single penny of that $3+T, and are most responsible for bankrupting America.

Nothing you can say will be worse than that.
haha you lose again. I love how you have nothing to say.

yea that's nothing compared to what Bush and Trump did, that why you lose you dumb fuck

The Republicans are the NY Jets, a failed loser party with no wins and all loses.

Bush and Trump combined turned a balanced budget into $3+T/yr deficits and they literally signed off on every single penny of that $3+T, and are most responsible for bankrupting America.

Nothing you can say will be worse than that.
haha you lose again. I love how you have nothing to say.

Bush and Trump added much less than Obama and Biden's $17 trillion.
Even with the pandemic.

Bush and Trump added much less than Obama and Biden's $17 trillion.
Even with the pandemic.
Bush inherited the balanced budget and Trump inherited the $600B/yr deficit. When they finished what were the deficit level's at??

yea exactly, so shut the fuck up...

Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially, and the republicans own the debt and massive deficits because they caused them.

Bush inherited the balanced budget and Trump inherited the $600B/yr deficit. When they finished what were the deficit level's at??

yea exactly, so shut the fuck up...

Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially, and the republicans own the debt and massive deficits because they caused them.

Demtwats are disgraceful.

Forum List

Back