Reading and watching the details of this attack by Hamas, this feels different.

It isn't just liberals you had better understand this. Canadian police tried to paint me as an anti-Semite for years even though it was a lie, in fact, quite contrary to my beliefs. I guarantee you MANY right wingers would just believe the police narrative and in fact despise someone like me based on their obedience to police (my dad also lacked curiousity when it came to police lying about me having a gun at school). Obedience without a logical appreciation of history and methods hurts ALL citizens. Labels such as "liberal or conversative" isngrossly over generalized and creates a bias thst a conversation would correct, but we lean on labels alone.
The diffeeence is the hypocrisy. Only liberals say they are opposed to bigotry and then spew it against Jews. The bigots on the right hate everyone.

Jewish people are.exploited by all sides of organizations with influence (they aren't alone really) it has been happening in Canada for decades. I simplify this when I say that the only true friends they really have are those spiritually and morally supportive. We want peace among all in the region and will call out evil.

Police (certainly in Canada), some even on this forum; reflexively support Israel because they believe they are "tough on crime". We even have some in Canada going back 30+ years who profit of off "hate" that they themselves manufacture antisemitism I know, they tried it with me with a full court press for years whioe in high school, even in the workplace! This is because they wanted any excuse to "get me" since I wasn't a criminal (they were). I might even write a book on the subject...

Politicians see votes or a way to sell weapons for their donors. Those who genuinely care are surpassed by those looking purely for their own interests. It's like many climate change or race-baiting "leaders". They don't really care about the environment or abuses unless there is profit to be made. Sadly this is true of TOO MANY issue we should courageously confront, even if we doknt benefit personally.

Evangelicals and most Christians see the founding of our religion and we connect with Judaism. This doesn't mean Muslims don't deserve (and many want) peace too, I support all peace loving citizens. It is just that the Old Testament and Abrahams history is where it all started.

For me it is multi-pronged, from common beliefs to spiritual alignment, on top of the recogniition that Israel is surrounded by those who don't wish them there. As an underdog and bsttler my own life, it makes sense to defend those who have had the courae to defend their nation. None if us get votes or profit from war there, we want peace and despise terrorists who targe civilians.
The revolutionary Abraham accords in the recent diplomatic mission between Saudi Arabia, and Israel shows us that many people want a one state solution. Jews and Muslims to live together in peace in Israel.

And there has been violence from both sides recently. From Israel toward Palestinians, and from Palestinians toward Israel. Everybody knows this. This thing has gone on for the past few weeks but we haven’t heard all of the news of Israel attacking Palestinians. But now we’re getting bombarded with these recent Palestinian attacks against Israel.

We cannot rule out false flag operation from the IDF working with Hamas . Why was the iron missile dome defense system allowing all of these rockets and Israel?

We should pray that Saudi Arabia and Israel come together in peace. Because it seems like Jewish extremists and Muslim extremists are trying to destroy the peace proposals …in the end I don’t think these bad guys on both sides will prevail.

Lisa, my good friend. what actually occurred is at the squad ended up voting in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile system. These people are not supporters of Palestine. There’s something else.
They were pressured to. But their initial attempt was to defund the Iron Dome so that Islamic attacks would be able to kill more Jews.

As an aside, the Palestinian savages have launched more than 5,000 rockets and the Iron Dome has blocked the majority of them. But the monsters are launching so many simultaneously in an effect to overwhelm the system that some are getting through.

They were pressured to. But their initial attempt was to defund the Iron Dome so that Islamic attacks would be able to kill more Jews.

As an aside, the Palestinian savages have launched more than 5,000 rockets and the Iron Dome has blocked the majority of them. But the monsters are launching so many simultaneously in an effect to overwhelm the system that some are getting through.
But in the end of it all, they show themselves to not be pro Palestine. Like Elon Omar, and AOC supported funding the Israeli dome. So anyway we cut it they went against what they said they would do. If they got pressured to do it, it just shows that they crumble under pressure or they had a different agenda the entire time.

It just shows them not to be trustworthy. I would rather want to work with an American Jew , who has consistently stood by supporting Israel compared to somebody like AOC or Omar , who is not trust worthy.

I read a report that said the iron dome missile defense system failed. It wasn’t a matter of a few rockets getting through it was more than that. And so we cannot rule out corrupt people in Israel, working together with corrupt people in Gaza to encourage this violence for some absurd political goal, or something like that.

Well, there’s a lot of beautiful Jews in Israel, and beautiful Muslims and Christians on both sides who want to live together.

Support your fellow Arab Christian Brothers in Palestine

i will support ALL peace loving, G-d fearing humans.

As it were, the L-rd guides me. I was saved in an incubator by Jewish nurses and doctors in a Jewish hospital. Since I decided to stop turning the other cheek and be boldly honest per G-ds commands, I have felt liberated and not as lonely.

Then there is the most intense dream I have EVER experienced.

I thus support our Jewish brother and sisters in their fight for an existence.

The only attack in "recent" memory would be the 1967 war. Hundreds dead and injured, many within their own homes. Tanks and so many weapons on the ground. This feels different. Israel is in a fight for much more than in my lifetime.

Give to charity if you can. Do your part to stand up to evil.
Israel can and will squash them. They have the capability to easily do so. It was utterly senseless of HAMAS to do what it did, they had to have known it was never going to succeed and the repercussions would be huge. So why?

Originally posted by Coyote
So why?

Yassin already explained it to you but you chose to remain willfully ignorant:

If his brother takes his home and expels him from his land he will fight him.

If his cousin does the same he will fight him.

So when Jews from Europe steal his homeland he will fight them as well.

Originally posted by FranklinRoosevelt
And he is just like an IDF general prep, sometimes engaging in warfare.

Comparing Yassin to IDF generals is an insanity that defies description.

As he himself put it, Yassin is a native of Palestine fighting to recover his land and home stolen from him by european colonists.

IDF generals are the children and grandchildren of those european colonists fighting to maintain the stolen property.

This feels different. Israel is in a fight for much more than in my lifetime.

If what I read has any truth to it...it is very different.

What I read was a conspiracy theory how Israel was sabotaging Irans drone manufacturing plants which russia wanted to strike Ukraine...It went on & on connecting this country and that country (including saudi arabia, sudan syria & many others).

In essence...this attack is being funded by about 8 different countries including Iran, russia, and china. And individual terrorist groups like hamas, taliban, The hoothie rebels and others.

If there's any truth to what I read...this is such a twisted, messed up clusterfuck of a gordian knot that nobody could ever untie it.

Some how I have a feeling that our bond market collapse is playing a role in this too...not sure how...it's just a feeling I have.

In any case...it's looking more & more likely that this is the beginning of WW3.

True, they’re in the minority, but it’s worth pointing out that the far-Left Squad members in Congress tried to defund Israel’s ability to defend itself against incoming Hamas rockets.

America already fought Iraq for Israeli lobbies and there are already American troops in Israel ready to die for Israel.
How much more American blood and money do you want Americans to sacrifice for your country's illegal Settlements and occupation?

i will support ALL peace loving, G-d fearing humans.

As it were, the L-rd guides me. I was saved in an incubator by Jewish nurses and doctors in a Jewish hospital. Since I decided to stop turning the other cheek and be boldly honest per G-ds commands, I have felt liberated and not as lonely.

Then there is the most intense dream I have EVER experienced.

I thus support our Jewish brother and sisters in their fight for an existence.
Thank you for sharing. May I ask are you a Christian? Or perhaps Jewish?

Israel is not in a fight for existence because nobody’s trying to wipe out Israel except for maybe some people in Iran and there’s no way they could do that. And the Gaza Strip there are no high-powered weapons.

may be a few thousand people in Gaza with small arms that have posed a threat to Israel, meeting that they threaten only a limited number of people in Israel.

The greatest threat the Jews ever face was from the Christian third Reich(99 % Christian), who wanted to exterminate every jew of the world.

Sixties Fan

What’s stood in their way was the Soviet union, America, England China. And we should all be eternally Grateful to the allies of World War II.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. May I ask are you a Christian? Or perhaps Jewish?

Israel is not in a fight for existence because nobody’s trying to wipe out Israel except for maybe some people in Iran and there’s no way they could do that. And the Gaza Strip there are no high-powered weapons.

may be a few thousand people in Gaza with small arms that have posed a threat to Israel, meeting that they threaten only a limited number of people in Israel.

The greatest threat the Jews ever face was from the Christian third Reich(99 % Christian, who wanted to exterminate every jew of the world.
I was baptized Anglican. I don't know what I will be when I pass, time will tell

Israel can and will squash them. They have the capability to easily do so. It was utterly senseless of HAMAS to do what it did, they had to have known it was never going to succeed and the repercussions would be huge. So why?

It's really quite simple.
The Palestinians live in misery and have neither hope nor a future.

This attack was out of sheer irrational desperation because Israel would rather have Palestinians live in a concentration camp than make peace.

Thanks,

America already fought Iraq for Israeli lobbies and there are already American troops in Israel ready to die for Israel.
How much more American blood and money do you want Americans to sacrifice for your country's illegal Settlements and occupation?
You think I’m Israeli?

I‘m American, and in America, we help allies attacked by terrorists in the worst massacre since the Holocaust.

It's really quite simple.
The Palestinians live in misery and have neither hope nor a future.

This attack was out of sheer irrational desperation because Israel would rather have Palestinians live in a concentration camp than make peace.

Thanks,
Wow. Lots of excuses when Islamic terrorists lop off the heads of Jewish babies.

Forum List

Back