Who thinks Trump's Core Economic Policy will be more Massive Tax cus to the ultra wealthy??

No wars, no recession and no pandemic and that senile twat still adds over $2 trillion debt.
he inherited $3T, so he brought it down
Biden has lowered the deficit, Trump exploded it...

You cant compete, smacking you around is too easy, you're on the wrong side of every argument.

When Biden starts 2 failed and mis-managed major wars he totally fucks up, blows up the economy in world record fashion, and turns a balanced budget into $1.4T/yr deficits then you can actually criticize retard.

But wait there's more. Trump was just as bad a Bush and he took a $600B/yr deficit exploded it every year, and left office with a $3T/yr deficit, the country in riot and ruin and completely bankrupt. And he had a weak low growth economy taboot, GDP never over 3% annually, and never as good as Biden's...
then you can talk

MIC DROP !!

he inherited $3T, so he brought it down
Biden has lowered the deficit, Trump exploded it...

You cant compete, smacking you around is too easy, you're on the wrong side of every argument.

When Biden starts 2 failed and mis-managed major wars he totally fucks up, blows up the economy in world record fashion, and turns a balanced budget into $1.4T/yr deficits then you can actually criticize retard.

But wait there's more. Trump was just as bad a Bush and he took a $600B/yr deficit exploded it every year, and left office with a $3T/yr deficit, the country in riot and ruin and completely bankrupt. And he had a weak low growth economy taboot, GDP never over 3% annually, and never as good as Biden's...
then you can talk

MIC DROP !!

$1.3 trillion last year, over $2 trillion this year, with a better economy, no wars, no pandemic.
Obama is fucking up Joe even worse than Joe could fuck up himself.
What a disgrace.

$1.3 trillion last year, over $2 trillion this year, with a better economy, no wars, no pandemic.
Obama is fucking up Joe even worse than Joe could fuck up himself.
What a disgrace.
still better than anything any republican can do

Our worst guy is better than your best guy...
You people are a total joke.
You are the NY Jets, the laughing stock of the world

The world is literally laughing at you as they watch the Jan 6th Trump riot videos of all you ass clowns playing dress up and going bat shit crazy attacking and beating cops over total lies.

still better than anything any republican can do

Our worst guy is better than your best guy...
You people are a total joke.
You are the NY Jets, the laughing stock of the world

The world is literally laughing at you as they watch the Jan 6th Trump riot videos of all you ass clowns playing dress up and going bat shit crazy attacking and beating cops over total lies.

Nah, Biden's much worse. You should be ashamed.

Nah, Biden's much worse. You should be ashamed.
50 year low in unemployment, booming GDP, and lower deficits than fat boy Trump
The facts destroy you like always

You have no credibility at all and you just type empty words and letters in a box that have no meaning.

50 year low in unemployment, booming GDP, and lower deficits than fat boy Trump
The facts destroy you like always

You have no credibility at all and you just type empty words and letters in a box that have no meaning.

And still over $2 trillion added to the debt this year. Shameful.

And still over $2 trillion added to the debt this year. Shameful.
its laughable that republicans think they can criticize anybody over the deficit after Bush and Trump are the main reason the deficit is so high.

I get it, you don't care about America at all, only spinning the narrative to excuse the total failure of your failed GOP.
You're a traitor and people like you are the problem with America.

its laughable that republicans think they can criticize anybody over the deficit after Bush and Trump are the main reason the deficit is so high.

I get it, you don't care about America at all, only spinning the narrative to excuse the total failure of your failed GOP.
You're a traitor and people like you are the problem with America.

We should all criticize the Bush and Trump deficits.
They weren't nearly bad as Obama's $10 trillion.
And at this rate, Biden is going to add as much as Trump.
Shameful.

We should all criticize the Bush and Trump deficits.
They weren't nearly bad as Obama's $10 trillion.
And at this rate, Biden is going to add as much as Trump.
Shameful.
taken out of context seeing how Obama inherited the big Bush blow up and inherited the $1.4T/yr deficit, then he cut it in half, and had great success on the deficit leaving office with low and manageable deficits.
What did Trump do with that $600B/yr deficit??

Last edited:
First of all, the Trump tax cuts for working people expire in Dec. 2025, while the tax cuts for corporations are permanent and have proven more expensive in terms of lost revenue than expected. The analysis below, issued just before COVID hit, explains just how unsuccessful it was early on in bringing jobs back or increasing corporate investment, though it shows it sure as hell increased corporate profits and stockholder values!

Whether or not Trump ends in prison or the White House or both, Democrats and Independents will have to deal with the unfortunate fallout of that measure.

I doubt Trump will run on any real economic program. He is an economic illiterate who pushed for Zero Interest Rates to goose the economy & asset values when in power, trying to force the FED to expand credit and Easy Money when capital was already super abundant and corporations were flush with cash and busy investing only in stock buybacks, overseas bank expansion, speculation, etc. The Biden Admin. has at least tried to encourage strategic industry “reshoring,” though it should have attacked the oligarchy and the way most corporations and the very rich escape high taxes.

Of course Trump will do whatever he thinks will help his candidacy, and try to buy off strategic sectors with more tax cuts or goodies IF AND ONLY IF he decides it will help him.

First of all, the Trump tax cuts for working people expire in Dec. 2025, while the tax cuts for corporations are permanent and have proven more expensive in terms of lost revenue than expected. The analysis below, issued just before COVID hit, explains just how unsuccessful it was early on in bringing jobs back or increasing corporate investment, though it shows it sure as hell increased corporate profits and stockholder values!

Whether or not Trump ends in prison or the White House or both, Democrats and Independents will have to deal with the unfortunate fallout of that measure.

I doubt Trump will run on any real economic program. He is an economic illiterate who pushed for Zero Interest Rates to goose the economy & asset values when in power, trying to force the FED to expand credit and Easy Money when capital was already super abundant and corporations were flush with cash and busy investing only in stock buybacks, overseas bank expansion, speculation, etc. The Biden Admin. has at least tried to encourage strategic industry “reshoring,” though it should have attacked the oligarchy and the way most corporations and the very rich escape high taxes.

Of course Trump will do whatever he thinks will help his candidacy, and try to buy off strategic sectors with more tax cuts or goodies IF AND ONLY IF he decides it will help him.

well said.
exactly what happened.

All Trump did was borrow massive amounts of money, pump it into the economy, explode the deficit, and bankrupt America.

Then when you compare the quarterly GDP numbers and monthly job numbers, they are very very similar to Obama's. AND the Trump economy crashed in 2018 when they tried to raise rates to a little 2+%, and he needed rate cuts and even QE lite, indicating that his economy was not that good at all.

The republicans are in such a bad spot right now, their past 2 presidents GW Bush and Trump were utterly terrible and the main cause of our massive deficits and debt, and the shit show in the mid east, they are most responsible for that.
Meanwhile Bill Clinton gave us a Golden Age and balanced budgets thanks to his 1993 deficit reduction act.
Obama inherited the Big Bush crash and $1.4T/yr deficits and lowered them to $600B/yr
And now Biden inherited another shit show with a country in riot and ruin and mega massive world records deficits, which he has lowered.

If Trump were president now, the deficit would be $4T/yr and I bet the core of his economic policy, which will be released on the campaign, will be more spending and tax cuts for the wealthy that will certainly increase the deficit again.

taken out of context seeing how Obama inherited the big Bush blow up and inherited the $1.4T/yr deficit, then he cut it in half, and had great success on the deficit leaving office with low and manageable deficits.

Weakest recovery ever and now Biden's shameful explosion in the debt.

Weakest recovery ever and now Biden's shameful explosion in the debt.
you didn't answer the question!
AHAHAHA

you surrendered to me yet again, like always.

Its so easy to smack you around, its one of my favorite past times. You have a huge bulls eye on your back.
The problem is you are dumb as fuck and don't know much about politics, and history, and economics, and you are on the wrong side of every issue. I hold all the high cards and you play a little pair of 5s and I hit you with a Full House, and if I need to I can drop the Royal Flush and totally destroy you...

First of all, the Trump tax cuts for working people expire in Dec. 2025,

Dems love the middle class, I'm sure they'll make the cuts permanent. DURR.

though it shows it sure as hell increased corporate profits and stockholder values!

I know I hate it when my stock values go up.
You don't hear much about corporations moving their HQ
to avoid out highest in the first world (35%) corporate tax rates anymore.
Now we're competitive at 21%.

Democrats and Independents will have to deal with the unfortunate fallout of that measure.

Yeah, higher growth, how will they ever survive?

you didn't answer the question!
AHAHAHA

you surrendered to me yet again, like always.

Its so easy to smack you around, its one of my favorite past times. You have a huge bulls eye on your back.
The problem is you are dumb as fuck and don't know much about politics, and history, and economics, and you are on the wrong side of every issue. I hold all the high cards and you play a little pair of 5s and I hit you with a Full House, and if I need to I can drop the Royal Flush and totally destroy you...

Less than Biden going from $1.3 trillion to over $2 trillion this year.
What a useless demtwat.

It sure as hell increased corporate profits and stockholder values!

I know I hate it when my stock values go up.
You don't hear much about corporations moving their HQ
to avoid out highest in the first world (35%) corporate tax rates anymore.
Now we're competitive at 21%.

You may care about your stock values, but sure as hell don’t care about a sane budget or reshoring industry or strategic production here and among allies in this time of increasing international conflict. Perhaps you are rooting for Putin and Xi? You think American’s economic standard of living is secure with a criminal lunatic following ZIRP economics, and an oligopoly of rich feeding off “free money” disbursed to preferred bankers and private capitalists by a Fed following Trump’s demagogery?

Oh, and no American corporations paid 21% taxes on their real profits. Some of the biggest paid nothing and on average they paid maybe 11%. You are a conman like your Orange hero!

Less than Biden going from $1.3 trillion to over $2 trillion this year.
What a useless demtwat.
600B to $3T is not less...
Biden is still less than Trump's level, you are too retarded to realize 2 is less than 3...
Your attempt at a rebuttal has failed like always, because Trump went $600B to $3T, and Biden Went $3T down to $1-2T.... Clearly you are also too stupid to see the simple trends that a 5th grader could see... You are dumber than a 5th grader for sure.

Why are you so happy that Trump bankrupted America and took a $600B/yr deficit and exploded it to $3T/yr??
republicans love deficits, they are so happy when their idiot party explodes the deficit, which they have done non-stop.

You may care about your stock values, but sure as hell don’t care about a sane budget or reshoring industry or strategic production here and among allies in this time of increasing international conflict. Perhaps you are rooting for Putin and Xi? You think American’s economic standard of living is secure with a criminal lunatic following ZIRP economics, and an oligopoly of rich feeding off “free money” disbursed to preferred bankers and private capitalists by a Fed following Trump’s demagogery?

Oh, and no American corporations paid 21% taxes on their real profits. Some of the biggest paid nothing and on average they paid maybe 11%. You are a conman like your Orange hero!

Perhaps you are rooting for Putin and Xi?

A sane corporate tax rate in the US helps Putin and Xi?

Oh, and no American corporations paid 21% taxes on their real profits. Some of the biggest paid nothing and on average they paid maybe 11%.

Tell me more! Show your math.

Biden is still less than Trump's level, you are too retarded to realize 2 is less than 3...
Your attempt at a rebuttal has failed like always, because Trump went $600B to $3T, and Biden Went $3T down to $1-2T.... Clearly you are also too stupid to see the simple trends that a 5th grader could see... You are dumber than a 5th grader for sure.

Why are you so happy that Trump bankrupted America and took a $600B/yr deficit and exploded it to $3T/yr??
republicans love deficits, they are so happy when their idiot party explodes the deficit, which they have done non-stop.

I know you're the dumbest twat to ever scrub the toilet at your bank,
but we did spend about $4 trillion on the pandemic.

What's Biden's excuse to go from $1.3 trillion last year to over $2 trillion this year?

I know you're the dumbest twat to ever scrub the toilet at your bank,
but we did spend about $4 trillion on the pandemic.

What's Biden's excuse to go from $1.3 trillion last year to over $2 trillion this year?
more excuses from the party of excuses.
Trump goes from $600B to $3T and thats ok
Biden goes from $3T down to $1.4T up to $2T (only because rates are higher to pay for all the Trump deficit spending) and that is bad...

That is some real Trumpian bullshit logic their
There is nothing you can say because at the end of the day Clinton, Obama, and Biden all lowered the deficit substantially and Bush and Trump exploded the deficit substantially.
That's the royal flush that I get to play and you can't beat that at all in anyway.
Im crushing you about 100-0, you suck at this.

Let us know when a failed trash republican actually lowers the deficit, which they can't do...

Forum List

Back