Zone1 Maui Fire Charity

Those who can do both should instead donate twice to Trumps campaign. Also, for the record, Hawaiians HATE white people. They also dont donate to mainlander disasters.
They want their island back that they feel America stole from them.

I mean, Oprah's island.

My bad.

They want their island back that they feel America stole from them.

I mean, Oprah's island.

My bad.
They should be thankful that we didnt push them into the sea. Premodern land grabs were typically quite brutal.

Joe Biden has his extra-special man on the ground there to take care of everything. He's the best there is. In fact, Joe even sent him before the fire happened! :uhh:

Wow. So he sends a man to Maui BEFORE the fire is started to lead the recovery. Many actually believe the fires were set as a precursor to a huge land grab by Black Rock and others.

The people in Maui have nothing. They need immediate attention.

- did the christian include the garden or those others that perished due to the neglect those people are themselves responsible for ... doesn't even see the lite of day for the crucifiers.

they foment for the concrete jungle they dream of daily. who needs oxygen.

Are you suffering?
I'm not as well off as I was under Trump. Many others who were squeezing by under Trump are now destitute. But this thread is about the folks in Maui who are suffering very much and who got a token $700.00 bucks to compensate them for losing 100% of everything (houses, cars, furniture, savings, pets, family members, etc.) while Ukraine got several billion more sent to them. Biden is an asshole! That ain't no joke.

- did the christian include the garden or those others that perished due to the neglect those people are themselves responsible for ... doesn't even see the lite of day for the crucifiers.

they foment for the concrete jungle they dream of daily. who needs oxygen.
I'm not able to decipher your post. All I know is that a town filled with folks who pay taxes to their local government (and the federal government) were let down. Water was turned off. Roads were blocked off. And food, drinking water, and shelter were very slow to come. Other locals had to help those in need while the government officials made excuses.

The answer is ZERO!!!! :laugh:

No the answer is NONE OF YOU MOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

As a matter of practice, I never discuss my monetary donations to aid organizations/poltical campaigns.

I made my donation to Hawaiian Red Cross after calling my former employer St. Anthony Foundation and spoke the Director of Development. She assured me that by making a "Directed Donation" (A donation to a specific person or organization) would be used in the manner I specified in making my donation, in this case for food, diapers and medical supplies. Failure to use my directed donation as I specified will result my donation being returned. Most organizations do not like directed donations, but I made clear how I wanted my money spent. Directed Donations are legal.

I wonder why person would opposed to send aid to his fellow Americans. As usual, MAGA MAGGOTS only care for themselves.

Other locals had to help those in need while the government officials made excuses.

not a word of truth for any of that post ...

1693526372616.jpeg

what is the sabbath to keep holy, christian - your day off.

- the type of completion the heavens deemed as a sabbath - garden earth - to keep that holy. the heavens gave them what they deserved.

I wonder why person would opposed to send aid to his fellow Americans. As usual, MAGA MAGGOTS only care for themselves.
Im telling EVERYONE to donate to their fellow citizens by donating to Trump's campaign.

I'm not as well off as I was under Trump. Many others who were squeezing by under Trump are now destitute. But this thread is about the folks in Maui who are suffering very much and who got a token $700.00 bucks to compensate them for losing 100% of everything (houses, cars, furniture, savings, pets, family members, etc.) while Ukraine got several billion more sent to them. Biden is an asshole! That ain't no joke.
That's because US foreign policy - carried out alike by ALL previous US administrations, is far more interested in gaining further influence $$, in other countries, then caring about their own people. (Since the latter already belong to them). And if these sheep people vote for e.g. Trump or Biden - who ever they vote for, will screw them anyway.

I have NEVER heard (nor seen proof) from a Politician - that due to economic issues caused by whatever administration - he would suffer economically.
But they (Foremost politicians of the opposition parties) will non-stop point out that ALL common folks (the voter sheep) suffer, due to a respective administrations policy. Strange isn't it?

That's because US foreign policy - carried out alike by ALL previous US administrations, is far more interested in gaining further influence $$, in other countries, then caring about their own people. (Since the latter already belong to them). And if these sheep people vote for e.g. Trump or Biden - who ever they vote for, will screw them anyway.

I have NEVER heard (nor seen proof) from a Politician - that due to economic issues caused by whatever administration - he would suffer economically.
But they (Foremost politicians of the opposition parties) will non-stop point out that ALL common folks (the voter sheep) suffer, due to a respective administrations policy. Strange isn't it?
I'm one who doesn't lump myself into any particular group or popular ideology. I fully believe in "Making America Great Again" and "Keeping America Great for Generations." The MAGA mantra is mostly associated with Trump, but I was MAGA long before Trump decided to get into politics. I was Tea Party before Tea Party was cool.

To be clear, I don't believe that Trump is as MAGA as I am. He did some good things. He was (and is) heads and shoulders above the current Pedo in Chief. But I was disappointed with him in several ways and disagreed with his belief in "red flag laws"; banning bump stocks; spending trillions of invisible tax dollars; surrounding himself with Swamp Creature advisors & cabinet members; proudly holding up the LGBTQ+Pedo flag with a smile on his face; etc. I did like his Supreme Court picks (for the most part). And I do believe he loves America in his own way, while Biden despises the Constitution and what it stands for.

So I don't worship Trump, and I'm not much of a fan of his verbosity and grandiose view of himself. At the same time, I do appreciate his courage to stand up to the Marxists currently controlling D.C. and America. And I do believe he's being politically persecuted as a means to tamper and sway the next Presidential election.

So, back to the topic of this thread. I believe Trump would have done MUCH more to help the people of Maui than the Potato has done, and he would have visited the island on day one instead of taking a vacation and getting around to visiting in a week or two. He's much more of a "people person" than Biden is, ever has been, or ever will be.

My current concern is the wellbeing of the victims of the Maui fire. When I put myself in their shoes, I can't help but feel compassion and a desire to help them.

not a word of truth for any of that post ...

View attachment 822985

what is the sabbath to keep holy, christian - your day off.

- the type of completion the heavens deemed as a sabbath - garden earth - to keep that holy. the heavens gave them what they deserved.
I'm still having trouble deciphering your posts. I think your point is that when someone suffers great loss, they must have had it coming, and that it's an act of God? I'm guessing that your philosophy is endorsing the idea that folks should stand back in arrogant superiority and look down upon anyone whose lives are destroyed by natural disasters?

Forum List

Back