Would You Buy A Used Car From This Man?

I can't argue you on that one. My lawyer that actually did show up told me it was an easy win. I never lied once to my lawyer. Why did he think it was an easy win but the judge thought it was clear violation of law?
Word to the wise. There is nothing more expensive than the second best lawyer.

Word to the wise. There is nothing more expensive than the second best lawyer.
In civil court just accept the judgement, never pay it. In criminal court your odds are 50/50 without a lawyer. In criminal court your odds are 10/90 against you. You are better off without a lawyer statistically speaking. There is probably a way to verify what I am saying. My many hours in criminal court I seen more cases dropped for people without lawyers than I did people with lawyers.

In civil court just accept the judgement, never pay it. In criminal court your odds are 50/50 without a lawyer. In criminal court your odds are 10/90 against you. You are better off without a lawyer statistically speaking. There is probably a way to verify what I am saying. My many hours in criminal court I seen more cases dropped for people without lawyers than I did people with lawyers.
I agree with what you say about the criminal courts, your chances are not very good unless you have a lot of money. The guys that get off without an attorney seem to be the habitual offenders that the system is tired of dealing with.

The key in civil court is to force the resolution before the judgement. A judgement doesn't get you paid.

I've never had to defend myself in a civil suit- never had someone bring a dispute with me that couldn't be resolved amicably.

A couple years ago I had to sue an auctioneer that ripped me off. I didn't let him play the system like he thought he was going to do.

The guy is a crook, and he thought I would just go for a default judgement like everyone before me, and he didn't try to defend the suit. I stopped my lawyer from filing for the default because I didn't want to be the last guy in a long line of creditors.

Instead, I used pre-trial process to go after his bank account. I dragged his ass into a hearing, and got a restraining order on him and an injunction against his bank account, lol.

I gave him a choice. Cough it all up with interest, and pay my legal costs, or I serve the injunction. He paid up. (It was very expensive for him- I had hired an excellent lawyer who billed $350/hr.) :auiqs.jpg:

Trump wants to borrow money from you, he will triple the size of his apartment as collateral.

If Trump marries you, he will cheat on you and cheat on you even more.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

If you give your money to Donald Trump to pass on to cancer kids, he will steal it.

If you attend Trump's University, he will bilk you out of your life savings.

If you donate to Trump's foundation, chances are your money will be used to pay for lawsuits against Trump or buy sports memorabilia or a painting of himself. Eventually, Trump will misuse your funds so criminally, his Foundation will be shut down.

If you donate to Trump's campaign, chances are your money will go to his and his children's companies.

If you donated to Trump's non-existent Election Defense Fund, it went to Trump's personal business and was never created.

If you voted for Trump when he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, bring back coal jobs, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent a year, pay off the debt, build The Wall and make Mexico pay for it, reduce our trade balance with China, wouldn't have time to go golf like Obama, and are thinking about voting for him again...
What a giant boat load of horse squeeze. You morons repeat this stuff so often that you're starting to believe it.

If Trump wants to borrow money from you, he will triple the size of his apartment as collateral.

If Trump marries you, he will cheat on you and cheat on you even more.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

If you give your money to Donald Trump to pass on to cancer kids, he will steal it.

If you attend Trump's University, he will bilk you out of your life savings.

If you donate to Trump's foundation, chances are your money will be used to pay for lawsuits against Trump or buy sports memorabilia or a painting of himself. Eventually, Trump will misuse your funds so criminally, his Foundation will be shut down.

If you donate to Trump's campaign, chances are your money will go to his and his children's companies.

If you donated to Trump's non-existent Election Defense Fund, it went to Trump's personal business and was never created.

If you voted for Trump when he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, bring back coal jobs, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent a year, pay off the debt, build The Wall and make Mexico pay for it, reduce our trade balance with China, wouldn't have time to go golf like Obama, and are thinking about voting for him again...

...would you buy a used car from this man?

used-car-nixon.jpg

Funny you should bring that up. I'm speaking as someone with much experience dealing with people, and I'm a good judge of character. Qualities the OP doesn't have BTW, Dems. don't fit, otherwise Biden wouldn't be POTUS, for example. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah......

Joe Biden has EXACTLY the disposition of an aggressive used car salesman. He's the type that would rip off the poor and then brag about it. Funny, I recently discovered that Joe's dad was in fact a used car salesman. Weird how that happens, NOT.

The only difference between Joe's dad as an aggressive used car salesman and Joe as a politician is politics pays better. Biden will say anything to make you think he's something he's not. He's nothing but a con.

But do tell us how bad Trump is.

Forum List

Back