Do you know any USMB Members in Real Life?

Do You Know and USMB members in real life?

• Yes I know 1

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Yes I know More than 1

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
Well if anyone ever gets anywhere close to NC's All American City (little town in central northern NC) you'd be more than welcome to come here. Got plenty of space inside plenty of overflow area outside. Tents and campers would be allowed. We could have us a regular ole shindig!!BUT, you must love dogs! Really big dogs!! Really big attention whore dogs!! Really big dogs that feel that they have the right to sleep just anywhere they decide to lay down!! lol lol lol

Well if anyone ever gets anywhere close to NC's All American City (little town in central northern NC) you'd be more than welcome to come here. Got plenty of space inside plenty of overflow area outside. Tents and campers would be allowed. We could have us a regular ole shindig!!BUT, you must love dogs! Really big dogs!! Really big attention whore dogs!! Really big dogs that feel that they have the right to sleep just anywhere they decide to lay down!! lol lol lol

My father just built a house up in the NC mountains and i'll be visiting him sometime soon, probably thanksgiving

Forum List

Back