Do you know any USMB Members in Real Life?

Do You Know and USMB members in real life?

• Yes I know 1

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Yes I know More than 1

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
I've met a friend from one of my other boards, and have plans to meet another. No one from here yet though. 'Course I've only been around here five months.

Only about three and a half hour drive to DC, though, no?

Closer to 4 1/2 from where I am, Si. It's doable though.
Actually, if there were some regional meet ups and considering the size of this board's membership, I'm sure we could get a cozy turnout. There seems to be quite a few posters from the mid-Atlantic area, at least. Hard to tell as few put their locations in their profiles.

Off the top of my head, VaYank, Terry, me, you, Chanel, Vast LWC, Virg Tech, Sidestreamer (I think), Dr. House, Bones. Fun group, so far, IMO.
Allie, Kitten, Again, Meister I think,Cold Fusion, and I think are the only ones in the same region.

Closer to 4 1/2 from where I am, Si. It's doable though.
Actually, if there were some regional meet ups and considering the size of this board's membership, I'm sure we could get a cozy turnout. There seems to be quite a few posters from the mid-Atlantic area, at least. Hard to tell as few put their locations in their profiles.

Off the top of my head, VaYank, Terry, me, you, Chanel, Vast LWC, Virg Tech, Sidestreamer (I think), Dr. House, Bones. Fun group, so far, IMO.
Allie, Kitten, Again, Meister I think,Cold Fusion, and I think are the only ones in the same region.
That sounds like a good group of folks to toss back a few pints with, too. :thup:

That sounds like a good group of folks to toss back a few pints with, too. :thup:
I don't know how Allie, Kitten, And me would do drinking together?:lol:

I don't know how Allie, Kitten, And me would do drinking together?:lol:
Probably a lot better than you think! And Cold is just a scream. I love his sense of humor. Politcs has no business getting in the way of fun, I always say.

Plus, I'm trying to get Goldcatt to move to Indy! Jillian too! And Said1! And Care4All, but she would never leave her beautiful home.

What kind of drug do you need to give someone to get them to move to Indianapolis?

I'm guessing large doses of roofies and gallons of alcohol.

Then probably you'll still need a gun and threats of violence.

Maybe a little waterboarding...or some hammer to finger action.

Forum List

Back