Do you know any USMB Members in Real Life?

Do You Know and USMB members in real life?

• Yes I know 1

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Yes I know More than 1

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
NO

and at this point i have no desire to meet anyone from a message board in real life
with very FEW exceptions

One poster on here lives about an hour away from me, and we figured out he lived on the same street as my friend did when he was younger. Small world!
Two other posters and I discovered that some years ago we all lived within a block or on the same block as each other and probably crossed paths often as we shopped at the same corner store.

No need to name the names...i'm just curious....someone made a thread asking if anyone on USMB would know if you died and it inspired this.

By in real life I mean do you actually see them in person and talk to them offline.
I've seen and listened to each and every one of you USMBers ever since I hacked into the site and infected all your computers with video conferencing spyware. But none of you have ever seen me, except for the D man.

:muahaha:

Well good thing I dont have a webcam :D

Hmmmmmmm, let's see.

I've talked to 7 members on the phone, met 2, and will meet another tomorrow night since she's going to be in Indiana and staying at my house! :beer:

Just today I've talked to 3 on the phone, and got a text from another.

There are some good peeps here, they make up for all the nutters and crazy loons lol!

If anyone comes to the west Atlanta area, I will allow you to buy me a beer.

/hey, it's not cheap raising 3 kids!

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's not. The vet bills alone......

goat+kids+june+10+017.JPG

Hmmmmmmm, let's see.

I've talked to 7 members on the phone, met 2, and will meet another tomorrow night since she's going to be in Indiana and staying at my house! :beer:

There are some good peeps here, they make up for all the nutters and crazy loons lol!

PARTY AT EZ'S HOUSE!

:booze::booze::booze:

:smoke:

Hmmmmmmm, let's see.

PARTY AT EZ'S HOUSE!

Don't forget to pack your swimsuit! :clap2:

Hmmmmmmm, let's see.

PARTY AT EZ'S HOUSE!

will need to have PHOTOS of this
LOL

Hmmmmmmm, let's see.

PARTY AT EZ'S HOUSE!

I'm sure she'll pack it very nicely.

Hmmmmmmm, let's see.

PARTY AT EZ'S HOUSE!

You bet I will! I remember what you threatened me with! :eek:

(She's an evil wench, I tell ya. Eeeevul!)

A friend of mine turned me on to this place but she doesn't post here anymore.

I met a couple people from our local msg board and it was the dumbest thing I ever did. Still worried about finding a boiled rabbit on my stove.

I have met about a dozen people from a message board I used to belong to. I liked every one of them, without exception.

Forum List

Back