Do you know any USMB Members in Real Life?

Do You Know and USMB members in real life?

• Yes I know 1

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Yes I know More than 1

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
On another board, we used to have an annual get together. I went once and it was fun - beer and pub food after an outdoors event. Small turnout because it was a small board. Insignificant board, really.

On another board, we used to have an annual get together. I went once and it was fun - beer and pub food after an outdoors event. Small turnout because it was a small board. Insignificant board, really.

We did that on our local Indy message board. We tried to get together about every other month. Of course, it's much easier when everyone lives in a 60 mile radius of each other.

what happen to the get to gether?

I met him up at the Bucket of Blood Saloon in Virginia City, Nevada. We met, had a couple Newcastle beers, talked, and that was about it. Saw him a couple times after that too. Nice guy.

3964064528_a58d735a47_o.jpg

Are you the guy on the right?

If so...DAMN YOU'RE PALE!

As for the Newcastle...they rock!
I'll say this about that... I'm the guy holding the Newcastle, wearing the Case XXX Bowie knife, and who's face you can NOT see... the 205 lb., 6'4" tall guy. Hadn't cut my hair for about two years there.

Last edited:
I have talked to a few on the phone, and one is coming to visit here in May! :cool:

Plus, I'm trying to get Goldcatt to move to Indy! Jillian too! And Said1! And Care4All, but she would never leave her beautiful home.

GO COLTS!

Just practicing. :cool:

I have talked to a few on the phone, and one is coming to visit here in May! :cool:

Plus, I'm trying to get Goldcatt to move to Indy! Jillian too! And Said1! And Care4All, but she would never leave her beautiful home.

GO COLTS!

Good Job!

Now, how do you feel about the Indiana Hoosiers?

And the Pacers.

I'll make you a Hoosier yet girl! :)

Over the years I've met several people IRL from different forums. Nobody here yet though. Nobody ever just happens through my neck of the woods. ;)

GO COLTS!

Good Job!

Now, how do you feel about the Indiana Hoosiers?

And the Pacers.

I'll make you a Hoosier yet girl! :)

Hoosiers. I'll have to think about that one.
And Pacers. They're basketball, right? Where's the hockey? :eusa_eh:

If anyone comes in my town, I'll buy them a happy meal. lmao

Over the years I've met several people IRL from different forums. Nobody here yet though. Nobody ever just happens through my neck of the woods. ;)
Only about three and a half hour drive to DC, though, no?

Closer to 4 1/2 from where I am, Si. It's doable though.
Actually, if there were some regional meet ups and considering the size of this board's membership, I'm sure we could get a cozy turnout. There seems to be quite a few posters from the mid-Atlantic area, at least. Hard to tell as few put their locations in their profiles.

Off the top of my head, VaYank, Terry, me, you, Chanel, Vast LWC, Virg Tech, Sidestreamer (I think), Dr. House, Bones. Fun group, so far, IMO.

Last edited:
Only about three and a half hour drive to DC, though, no?

Closer to 4 1/2 from where I am, Si. It's doable though.
Actually, if there were some regional meet ups and considering the size of this board's membership, I'm sure we could get a cozy turnout. There seems to be quite a few posters from the mid-Atlantic area, at least. Hard to tell as few put their locations in their profiles.

Off the top of my head, VaYank, Terry, me, you, Chanel, Vast LWC, Virg Tech, Sidestreamer (I think), Dr. House.

I'd love to. Better alert the SWAT Team in advance though. :lol:

Forum List

Back