have you had any weird dreams lately?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I read this book once on dream analysis. I can't remember all or even half of what it said but one thing I recall is that often when you dream about yourself, it is really some other person! That's kind of odd.

So anyhow, I had this very odd dream some time ago. I don't know if it means much of anything... probably not. But it was kind of about Elon Musk, of all people LOL. I mean, he was the LAST person I was thinking about as I drifted off to sleep.

Actually he wasn't in the dream but somehow I knew that this girlfriend of his .. well, she was showing me around this big house he lives in.

Yeh, totally weird. So anyhow, that's about all there was to the dream and it seems the girlfriend and Elon were about to break up and that's all there was to this very odd dream except that the house was huge and the dream was very vivid and detailed about this house, which probably doesn't look anything like the house he actually lives in..

so strange. I like Elon (most of the time) but why in God's name would I have a dream about him?

I read this book once on dream analysis. I can't remember all or even half of what it said but one thing I recall is that often when you dream about yourself, it is really some other person! That's kind of odd.

So anyhow, I had this very odd dream some time ago. I don't know if it means much of anything... probably not. But it was kind of about Elon Musk, of all people LOL. I mean, he was the LAST person I was thinking about as I drifted off to sleep.

Actually he wasn't in the dream but somehow I knew that this girlfriend of his .. well, she was showing me around this big house he lives in.

Yeh, totally weird. So anyhow, that's about all there was to the dream and it seems the girlfriend and Elon were about to break up and that's all there was to this very odd dream except that the house was huge and the dream was very vivid and detailed about this house, which probably doesn't look anything like the house he actually lives in..

so strange. I like Elon (most of the time) but why in God's name would I have a dream about him?
Cut the cheese in the evenings before bedtime. You will sleep better for it.

I dream about Elon Musk too. He's the Bill Gates of his generation only with rockets.

I have vivid and lengthy dreams and I remember them in detail. More than once I have dreamed that the Obamas were my friends and we were sitting and chatting. In my dreams I have also had the GW Bush's as friends and Trump and Melania.

In my dreams, I skate or low-fly everywhere. I take a leap and can go around people and corners before putting a food down to earth but I am low enough to just put that foot down and go on or stop. Also, I can fly by flapping my arms. Getting over buildings isn't easy though.

In my dreams I am mostly an observer of events (unless it's a chat dream as above). Another type of dream where I am active is when I am looking for a bathroom and the only bathrooms available are publicly viewed. Usually I am wearing a huge long wide skirt that conceals what's going on.

I mostly like my dreams, but sometimes they leave me feeling odd the next day.

ME! I'm having horrible NIGHTMARES! Thought it was the frozen egg rolls I was eatin. Usually the dreams revolve around me in a large place? like a hospital or a large school setting... a place like that...
people I know are usually involved. But I go out to escape into the parking lot in the dark- and I cant find my car!
So i go back in- and once I get back in... try to dial help. No one answers at home..
Or I lose the person i'm with- and go into a panic over them? is anyone else having these? Because i know at least 4 folks who said they were having the same darn dream... or similar?
i was thinking maybe i'm just a lost soul- here- in a confusing world at this time? kind of like lost- trying to make sense of it all?

ME! I'm having horrible NIGHTMARES! Thought it was the frozen egg rolls I was eatin. Usually the dreams revolve around me in a large place? like a hospital or a large school setting... a place like that...
people I know are usually involved. But I go out to escape into the parking lot in the dark- and I cant find my car!
So i go back in- and once I get back in... try to dial help. No one answers at home..
Or I lose the person i'm with- and go into a panic over them? is anyone else having these? Because i know at least 4 folks who said they were having the same darn dream... or similar?
i was thinking maybe i'm just a lost soul- here- in a confusing world at this time? kind of like lost- trying to make sense of it all?
It is a common type of dream for me.

Yes. The other night I had a dream I was responsible for this brief case of important documents and a man was to come pick them up from me. They shot and killed the man. I woke up and said damn government.

I should mention I took this pill called Methocarbamol which is a muscle relaxer I was to take after surgery. Never again! I did not like how it made me feel.

I dream about Elon Musk too. He's the Bill Gates of his generation only with rockets.
I'm not a big fan of rockets

I don't think my dream means much of anything. Maybe the devil messes with us while we sleep even as he does while awake.. you know... just put some stuff into the old noggin to bewilder us or smething

Yes. The other night I had a dream I was responsible for this brief case of important documents and a man was to come pick them up from me. They shot and killed the man. I woke up and said damn government.

I should mention I took this pill called Methocarbamol which is a muscle relaxer I was to take after surgery. Never again! I did not like how it made me feel.
I hate legal drugs of any kind (and illegal of course lol) They may be necessary sometimes but

otherwise, to hell w/ them

That kind of sounds like my life in general

lol

I have vivid and lengthy dreams and I remember them in detail. More than once I have dreamed that the Obamas were my friends and we were sitting and chatting. In my dreams I have also had the GW Bush's as friends and Trump and Melania.

In my dreams, I skate or low-fly everywhere. I take a leap and can go around people and corners before putting a food down to earth but I am low enough to just put that foot down and go on or stop. Also, I can fly by flapping my arms. Getting over buildings isn't easy though.

In my dreams I am mostly an observer of events (unless it's a chat dream as above). Another type of dream where I am active is when I am looking for a bathroom and the only bathrooms available are publicly viewed. Usually I am wearing a huge long wide skirt that conceals what's going on.

I mostly like my dreams, but sometimes they leave me feeling odd the next day.
i feel odd just hearing about them lol

Oh yea- you be careful of drugs after surgery.... i mean it.

I often wake up from hearing 3 knocks at the door. Nobody is there, but suddenly, I'm awake and would swear that Ive heard 3 knocks. Nobody else has ever heard anything.

I often wake up from hearing 3 knocks at the door. Nobody is there, but suddenly, I'm awake and would swear that Ive heard 3 knocks. Nobody else has ever heard anything.
well, if you stop being a liberal, this kind of nightmare should stop

:)

The most vivid I ever had was the notion of flying, but more of an Eagles perspective. But I felt I was in control of where I was going.
Had that a few times.

Also had shitty vivid ones where I felt I couldn't breath properly.
The dog was probably sleeping on my face at the time.

The most vivid I ever had was the notion of flying, but more of an Eagles perspective. But I felt I was in control of where I was going.
Had that a few times.

Also had shitty vivid ones where I felt I couldn't breath properly.
The dog was probably sleeping on my face at the time.
bad dog

time to go to the pound

Every dream about sex seems to always get interrupted by sometimes another dream.

That gets pretty disappointing.

Forum List

Back