have you had any weird dreams lately?

Nah.
He's my little buddy.
He can suffocate me in my sleep anytime.
There's worse ways to go.
LOL

I can't think of any!

I prefer cats. They seem much smarter than dogs. Dogs are ass kissers, think their masters can do no wrong. What a crock

LOL

I can't think of any!

I prefer cats. They seem much smarter than dogs. Dogs are ass kissers, think their masters can do no wrong. What a crock
We have both and I can confirm the dog has dreams, but I think the cat just ponders if it can consume my carcass.

We have both and I can confirm the dog has dreams, but I think the cat just ponders if it can consume my carcass.
nah... Cats can be kind of snotty but they seem just as loyal as dogs

Then again, I haven't had a cat since I ws a child.. just have family who have had them and friends

And salsa. Anytime I eat Salsa in the evening, I have some messed up dreams that night.
Not surprising. Cheese was number 1 on the list, I read, and peppers/spices number 2.
Then they pissed me off with coffee being number 3, so I quit reading the crap, as I know coffee is really a life saving gift from God.:D

I haven't had weird dreams lately, but a more recent dream that I had concerned the house that my grandparents used to live in. My mom's mother was the last of my grandparents to pass on in 2013 and her home in the Arlington, VA area was eventually sold. Pictures of it were on the real estate websites and so I was able to see how it looked after it was given the face lift that it was given. An awesome job was done on the place. I went looking to see if I could find pictures of the home that my dad's parents lived in. Their home was on the other side of Washington D.C. in the state of Maryland. I never did find pictures and so that night, I ended up dreaming about their place only I had the image of their backyard looking like a carnival setting. A carousel was right where my grandmother's vegetable garden used to be, and games covered up the rest of her back yard. I don't know why, but that is all that I dreamed about. What the actual house was supposed to look like is a complete blank.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

I haven't had weird dreams lately, but a more recent dream that I had concerned the house that my grandparents used to live in. My mom's mother was the last of my grandparents to pass on in 2013 and her home in the Arlington, VA area was eventually sold. Pictures of it were on the real estate websites and so I was able to see how it looked after it was given the face lift that it was given. An awesome job was done on the place. I went looking to see if I could find pictures of the home that my dad's parents lived in. Their home was on the other side of Washington D.C. in the state of Maryland. I never did find pictures and so that night, I ended up dreaming about their place only I had the image of their backyard looking like a carnival setting. A carousel was right where my grandmother's vegetable garden used to be, and games covered up the rest of her back yard. I don't know why, but that is all that I dreamed about. What the actual house was supposed to look like is a complete blank.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly
dreams are always bizarre and seem to make no sense

But I personally believe that some of them are God's way of showing us something. If only we knew what that something was... but sometimes, not w/ the dream in the OP but at other times, when I analyze the dream by writing about it

I can seemingly figure out what God may be trying to tell me.

I very rarely remember my dream, once I wake up from them. I have, however, in the past week or so, had a couple of weird dreams, parts of which remained once I was awake.

In one dream, I was eating my cat. In the dream, it seemed entirely normal, and even the cat didn't think it odd, that he was snuggle dup in my lap, his right ear, and part of that side of his head already gone, and me occasionally taking bites out of him. But when I awoke, I found myself very disturbed and upset by my memory of that dream, and compelled right away to get out of bed, and find my cat, to make sure that he was OK and not partially eaten.

In another recent dream, which I am pretty sure was much more complex than what I remember of it, I was working for a man that, in real life, I worked for a very long time ago, back in the late 1980s through early 2000s. In the dream, he was very clearly angry at me about something, but I could not tell what. He was of an appearance of angrily yelling at me, but all I could here were muffled mumbles, and not anything I could understand. The way he behaved in my dream is very much out of character for he man as I knew him in real life. The real-life version of him is almost absurdly good-natured and slow to anger, and never has any trouble making himself understood.

I very rarely remember my dream, once I wake up from them. I have, however, in the past week or so, had a couple of weird dreams, parts of which remained once I was awake.

In one dream, I was eating my cat. In the dream, it seemed entirely normal, and even the cat didn't think it odd, that he was snuggle dup in my lap, his right ear, and part of that side of his head already gone, and me occasionally taking bites out of him. But when I awoke, I found myself very disturbed and upset by my memory of that dream, and compelled right away to get out of bed, and find my cat, to make sure that he was OK and not partially eaten.

In another recent dream, which I am pretty sure was much more complex than what I remember of it, I was working for a man that, in real life, I worked for a very long time ago, back in the late 1980s through early 2000s. In the dream, he was very clearly angry at me about something, but I could not tell what. He was of an appearance of angrily yelling at me, but all I could here were muffled mumbles, and not anything I could understand. The way he behaved in my dream is very much out of character for he man as I knew him in real life. The real-life version of him is almost absurdly good-natured and slow to anger, and never has any trouble making himself understood.
weird cat dream

The other one could be your subconscious wondering if that guy was really as nice as he seems.. I don't know. Or maybe God was telling you

he isn't

Frustrating when you meet a nice girl and it turns out to be just a dream.

Taylor was her name last night. 20-25 years old, blonde, slightly wavy hair, compatible politics. Struck up a good rapport whilst on vacation. Coming back on a bus/motorcoach, I reached my stop, but convinced her to take a selfie with me before we said our farewells to each other... and at that point I woke up.

Of course, I immediately just had to see if there was a selfie of me and her on my actual phone...

and...

wait for it...

wait for it...

of course there wasn't a picture of us on my phone. That would have been trippy. But I had to check.

If only... if only... imagine if you could record your dreams.

I dreamed last night that I was being continually attacked by a Dogman (like a werewolf). It was huge, like 12 ft tall, and had black fur. I had my .45-70 rifle and I was blasting it. It slowed it down a little, but did not kill it. Finally, it walks into my house as I point my rifle at it. It then sits down in a chair and starts calmly talking to me. Before it launches into what it wants to say to me, it tells me to put my gun down. As I contemplate doing what it asks of me, I woke up.

I’ve had this too.

It’s scarier than it sounds
Yeah, that is messed up. Once or twice through the years when this happened to me, I got up, grabbed a gun, and went to see if anyone was at my door or inside the house,

I often wake up from hearing 3 knocks at the door. Nobody is there, but suddenly, I'm awake and would swear that Ive heard 3 knocks. Nobody else has ever heard anything.
One time long ago, back when I was apartment living, I woke up from a dream hearing a knocking at my door in the middle of the night. Got up, opened the door, saw this gloved hand holding a gun and shot me at point blank range in the chest.

Then I woke up for real.

That was quite the fright.

I had a dream I tried to stop my car but it rolled into the back of another one. I have this dream a lot. So I always stay far back (lol) and check my brakes. :)

Forum List

Back