Do you know any USMB Members in Real Life?

Do You Know and USMB members in real life?

• Yes I know 1

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Yes I know More than 1

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
No need to name the names...i'm just curious....someone made a thread asking if anyone on USMB would know if you died and it inspired this.

By in real life I mean do you actually see them in person and talk to them offline.

No. But if I traveled south, in about an hour or so I could be in your area PP! ( actual travel time depending on traffic of course )

No need to name the names...i'm just curious....someone made a thread asking if anyone on USMB would know if you died and it inspired this.

By in real life I mean do you actually see them in person and talk to them offline.

No. But if I traveled south, in about an hour or so I could be in your area PP! ( actual travel time depending on traffic of course )

Don't tease me like that :eusa_angel:

Don't tease me like that :eusa_angel:
heh ... heh ... heh ... GRIN.
I'm just sayin' is all.
:)

I'd love to meet more than a few people on here who I don't know in real life. My luck is they'd end up being like Patrick Bateman though. :lol:

I'd love to meet more than a few people on here who I don't know in real life. My luck is they'd end up being like Patrick Bateman though. :lol:

There are a bunch of people here I'd love to meet IRL. Some out of morbid curiosity, I'll admit. But most because they just seem like great folks to hang with.

There are a bunch of people here I'd love to meet IRL. Some out of morbid curiosity, I'll admit. But most because they just seem like great folks to hang with.

I agree. I'd love to meet someone like Willow, we could watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy together. I'd win though. :cool:

I have a motel you could stay at.
(Yes mother, we have a guest.)
Oh.... Bateman, not Bates.....
My bad.

Last edited:

I agree. I'd love to meet someone like Willow, we could watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy together. I'd win though. :cool:

You and Willow in the same room would be Jeopardy all right. I'm thinking cage match. :lol:

One that I know of.

Perhaps there are people here that I know but don't know that I know IRL.

Forum List

Back