Do you know any USMB Members in Real Life?

Do You Know and USMB members in real life?

• Yes I know 1

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Yes I know More than 1

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
One never knows.
I have talked to two on the phone, and texted with another.

Do phone and texting count? If so I "know" several posters here. Haven't gotten around to meeting too many people though. It's a long way to anywhere from where I am. :lol:

No need to name the names...i'm just curious....someone made a thread asking if anyone on USMB would know if you died and it inspired this.

By in real life I mean do you actually see them in person and talk to them offline.
I've seen and listened to each and every one of you USMBers ever since I hacked into the site and infected all your computers with video conferencing spyware. But none of you have ever seen me, except for the D man.

:muahaha:

I promise to wave to Goldcatt on my next trip out to Pittsburgh on the turnpike and if she'll buy me a beer at Tröegs in Harrisburg I'll stop...:)

Depends on what you mean in real life? I have one who is a facebook friend. I know what she looks like and vice versa. She know a little about me and vice versa.

You would never guess who, since is one of the local Jew haters. She definitely not as bad in "real life" as on USMB.

An alternately interesting question is "Are you Facebook friends with any USMB poster?"

facebook-demotivate.jpg

One i have possibly met :wtf:
One i speak to on the phone.
One i know very well in R/l.

The only person that I ever knew about from here living near me was Dis, and that was still about 200 miles away. Never met her.

One poster on here lives about an hour away from me, and we figured out he lived on the same street as my friend did when he was younger. Small world!

Forum List

Back