Do you know what organization the statements below describe?

Do you know what organization the statements below describe?
(made up of)"White, lower middle-class, Protestant Americans in the North and Midwest were fearful that immigrants were changing traditional American culture"
"opposes immigration, and foreign entanglements"
" God has raised up this great patriotic organization to unmask popery.”
"exercised great power at the ballot box, helping to elect governors -- house members -- Senators -- Supreme Court"
"The organization claimed to stand for morality, but its leaders provided the worst possible examples"
Any guesses?
Let me give you a hint, the name initials are KKK

You do understand, don't you, that the Ku Klux Klan was founded by Democraps, and that for the entire time that it existed in any meaningful form, it was closely associated and aligned with the Democrapic party, right?

It ceased to exist, in any meaningful form, in the late 1980s, when the last of it was sued into bankruptcy by a woman for the wrongful death of her son. Since then, it has been nothing but a fictitious bogey man with which the Democraps try to smear their opposition by false association.

In fact, that is how you are rather clearly trying to use it, now, to smear white people, Christians, anyone who opposes the hostile foreign invasion of our country, or anyone who stands for basic standards of decency and morality.

And by so doing, you reveal that you stand against all those things that you are thus trying to smear; that you are against white people; you are against Christians; you are for the harmful foreign invasion of our country, and you are against any standards of decency or morality.

The majority of KKK, today, support MAGA.
At one time you were correct but not today. KKK openly supports Trump and MAGA. As do neo-Nazis and white supremacists.
Democrats of the past but today the KKK is all about Trump and MAGA.
In recent years the KKK and other white supremacists did not enthusiastically support either party. Trump and MAGA brought them to the Republican party.
When Trump and MAGA go away, I don't see KKK and white supremacist liking the Republican part near as much.

There are no KKK today. The last of the genuine KKK were sued out of existence more than thirty years ago. Long before anyone ever imagined that Trump would run for President, or anything about what slogans or campaign devices he might use, or what positions he would take.

You do understand, don't you, that the Ku Klux Klan was founded by Democraps, and that for the entire time that it existed in any meaningful form, it was closely associated and aligned with the Democrapic party, right?

It ceased to exist, in any meaningful form, in the late 1980s, when the last of it was sued into bankruptcy by a woman for the wrongful death of her son. Since then, it has been nothing but a fictitious bogey man with which the Democraps try to smear their opposition by false association.

In fact, that is how you are rather clearly trying to use it, now, to smear white people, Christians, anyone who opposes the hostile foreign invasion of our country, or anyone who stands for basic standards of decency and morality.

And by so doing, you reveal that you stand against all those things that you are thus trying to smear; that you are against white people; you are against Christians; you are for the harmful foreign invasion of our country, and you are against any standards of decency or morality.
It matters not the party one belongs to. It is the thinking that defines a racist. The KKK was dominated by Democrats in the beginning. As the KKK has weakened new whie supremacist organizations have taken their place.
Your word shows the mind set of a white supremacist.
I feel Jesus would not approve of you and people like you.
All people, including white's, need to be strong and stand up for themselves to live in a world that is never fair.
There cannot be a group based on decency and morality led by a peron like Donald Trump.

Grow a couple and quit blaming other people for your problems. Life is not fair, deal with it. Quit whining.

Last edited:
There are no KKK today. The last of the genuine KKK were sued out of existence more than thirty years ago. Long before anyone ever imagined that Trump would run for President, or anything about what slogans or campaign devices he might use, or what positions he would take.
Wrong, there are a few idiotic white supremacist who go around in white robes.
Most white supremacists have quit wearing the robes so they feel they are not white supremacists.

We have no record of a new ASN being submitted

I challenge you to find anything that I have ever written, in which I suggest that anyone should be regarded or treated differently than anyone else, on the basis of race.

You will fail. I have never written any such thing and I have never believed any such thing.

You're just projecting your own abject racism on me. It's just one of the things that your kind automatically does, without even thinking about it, when you find yourself on the hopelessly-losing side of an argument. You probably cannot help it, any more than a common house fly can keep from eating shit. It's just what you do. It's just what you are.

I challenge you to find anything that I have ever written, in which I suggest that anyone should be regarded or treated differently than anyone else, on the basis of race.

You will fail. I have never written any such thing and I have never believed any such thing.

You're just projecting your own abject racism on me. It's just one of the things that your kind automatically does, without even thinking about it, when you find yourself on the hopelessly-losing side of an argument. You probably cannot help it, any more than a common house fly can keep from eating shit. It's just what you do. It's just what you are.
Why are you so defensive. I know why.

Why are you so defensive. I know why.

So, you were lying when you said, “Your word shows the mind set of a white supremacist.”; you knew you were lying, I knew you were lying, and when called upon to support your lie, you folded.

So, you were lying when you said, “Your word shows the mind set of a white supremacist.”; you knew you were lying, I knew you were lying, and when called upon to support your lie, you folded.
Those who protest the lodest are probably doing what they protest.

Further proof you have the mindset of a white supremacist. If you are not one officially your thinking is like those who officially call themselves white nationalist, white supremacists, whatever.

Forum List

Back