You.

LMAO. Ass.

Lazy ass...

121474-jamaican-donkey-0.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
You have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours. Please try again later.

:evil::evil::evil:

I run out of rep just about every time I'm on the board. Seems I've repped you a couple times now and haven't seen any in return...
puzzled-21.png

Funny, that... Because this looks like rep that was given about an hour and a half ago...

Thread Date Given To Comment
If you died tonight...would ... 09-28-2009 12:57 PM Pale Rider Nope...

I run out of rep just about every time I'm on the board. Seems I've repped you a couple times now and haven't seen any in return...
puzzled-21.png

Funny, that... Because this looks like rep that was given about an hour and a half ago...

Damn it... I HATE it when I spoke too soon...
stupid.gif

puzzled-21.png

stupid.gif

I don't always know who reps me anyway, because they can scroll off the page before I get home and read them...and the rep notifications via PM just get deleted in mass.. Don't read them.

stupid.gif

I don't always know who reps me anyway, because they can scroll off the page before I get home and read them...and the rep notifications via PM just get deleted in mass.. Don't read them.

Why don't you want to show all your medals?

stupid.gif

Why don't you want to show all your medals?

Cause when they stretch in to long lines, they just look obnoxious, and I don't think they serve any point..

Besides, they're ugly colors. :D

To me, rep is alot like a dog chasing a car. What do you do with it if you catch it????? Wouldn't it be cool if you could cash rep in for a cup of coffee or something???

Forum List

Back