Do you know what organization the statements below describe?

Do you know what organization the statements below describe?

(made up of)"White, lower middle-class, Protestant Americans in the North and Midwest were fearful that immigrants were changing traditional American culture"

"opposes immigration, and foreign entanglements"

" God has raised up this great patriotic organization to unmask popery.”

"exercised great power at the ballot box, helping to elect governors -- house members -- Senators -- Supreme Court"

"The organization claimed to stand for morality, but its leaders provided the worst possible examples"

Any guesses?

Let me give you a hint, the name initials are KKK

All apples are fruit, but not all fruit are apples.

And the only anti-Catholics I see in the mainstream are on the left.

Not dried up but not nearly as strong as in the past. New white supremacist organizations have attracted the white supremacists.
Patriot Front
America First
Proud Boys
Oath Keepers
Boogaloo Bois
On and on
There have never been more white supremacist groups in the USA.

Many were a the Jan 6th riots. Most if not all support Trump and MAGA

Since we're talking about federal agencies, you should include the CIA, the FBI, and the Boy Scouts.

LOL

Does the majority of MAGA support the KKK?

It can just as easily be said that the majority of violent ANTIFA and BLM rioters support the Democratic Party.

Wouldn't it be the reverse?

MAGA supports KKK and Democrats support anti-fa/BLM?

In all actuality I think more dems supports Anti-fa/BLM than Republicans support the KKK or other WP proxies.

Does the majority of MAGA support the KKK?

It can just as easily be said that the majority of violent ANTIFA and BLM rioters support the Democratic Party.
Good point.
I think facts would show a majority of MAGA support white Christain nationism and the white supremacist that come with that. Probably not the KKK.
I think facts show a very small portion of Democrats support ANTIFA but the majority support BLM but not the riots that happened during BLM protests.

So all MAGA people are KKK members?

You are stupid, but not that stupid.
Not the KKK, specifically but the modern day white supremacists who have rebranded themselves to look more main stream.
Patriot Front
America First
Proud Boys
Oath Keepers

They are the KKK without wearing hooded robes. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Not the KKK, specifically but the modern day white supremacists who have rebranded themselves to look more main stream.
Patriot Front
America First
Proud Boys
Oath Keepers

They are the KKK without wearing hooded robes. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Proud boys and Oath Keepers have 100% white membership?

Good point.
I think facts would show a majority of MAGA support white Christain nationism and the white supremacist that come with that. Probably not the KKK.
I think facts show a very small portion of Democrats support ANTIFA but the majority support BLM but not the riots that happened during BLM protests.

What a hunking load of bullshit, you room temperature IQ TDS degenerate fucktard.

Proud boys and Oath Keepers have 100% white membership?
Let me educate you. The fact you have to ask shows what type of person you are. They share MAGA vierws.
The Proud Boys are a right-wing extremist group with a violent agenda. They are primarily misogynistic, Islamophobic, transphobic and anti-immigration ...

Oath Keepers is an American far-right anti-government militia whose leaders have been convicted of violently opposing the government of the United States, including the transfer of presidential power as prescribed by the United States constitution

Let me educate you. The fact you have to ask shows what type of person you are. They share MAGA vierws.
The Proud Boys are a right-wing extremist group with a violent agenda. They are primarily misogynistic, Islamophobic, transphobic and anti-immigration ...

Oath Keepers is an American far-right anti-government militia whose leaders have been convicted of violently opposing the government of the United States, including the transfer of presidential power as prescribed by the United States constitution

ELMER DONT LIKE ELMER USE PROGSPEAK TO SHOW HE DONT LIKE

Forum List

Back