Cop in Chicago Was It Murder?

Murder or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The cop should face a firing squad. Cops are the lowest form of humanity on Earth. Cops are legalized hit men. Cops are thugs. Cops are rapists, thieves, drug dealers, and sorry pieces of shit.

ALL cops should be held to the same standards as you and I are held to, no exceptions. In this case, the cop obviously murdered an individual in cold blood, the video is proof. He should be hung from a tree on national TV in prime time.

Cops kill babies, young kids, teens, the mentally ill, and always use the excuses, "I feared for my life", or "I feared for my safety". And, our corrupt judicial system looks the other way in most cases. In addition, tax dollars are used to pay the families off, much in the same fashion as the Catholic Church pays families when priest molest kids.

There is no justice in America, none.
Your one size fits all is utter Horse Shit................This anti cop rhetoric is BS................Their are good ones and bad ones in every profession, and your blanket condemnation for all police..................well......................KISS THIS............................

I think if a call came from your house for help.......knowing what you just posted..............Oh WAITER.......WAITER......ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE PLEASE and that Apple Fritter please..............
Obviously, a difference in opinion........... Oh, by the way, you'd sing a different tune if one of your loved ones was murdered by a sorry ass low-life cop. Sure, you defend them now, but their deeds haven't hit close to you, or your family yet. Count yourself lucky.
I don't blanket condemn all police for the acts of a few.......................For every one of these threads about a dirty cop, their are thousands of times that the Police save lives or put the bad guys away.......................Those actions NEVER REACH THE LIGHT OF DAY........

Only Dirty Laundry makes the day.....................hell the threads were they are killed in the service don't make the light of day most of the time.....................

The one size fits all................HORSE HOCKEY.
The Free Thought Project

Take the time to read some of the horror stories. The stories are a dime a dozen if you'll take the time to do a little research before you defend the sorry pieces of shit. Just think, you or a family member could be next on their list.
Where did I say they were all angels.........................did I say that................To my point............Blanket condemnation from you is Horse Hockey.

Define "homework" I have three neighbors who are police officers, plus about six other police families on the street. I also used to be the assistant district manager for local delivery of papers and part of the job was sitting around for four hours every morning to deliver any missed papers so I spent a lot of time sitting around in the local doughnut shop with officers.

2009 shootings of Oakland police officers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wo shootings of Oakland, California police officers took place on Saturday, March 21, 2009, when four officers were killed by a convicted felon wanted on a no-bail warrant for a parole violation. Lovelle Mixon initially shot and killed two Oakland police officersduring a traffic stop, then killed two more when SWAT team officers attempted to apprehend him two hours later. Mixon staged an ambush of the SWAT officers from his hiding place and was killed in a barrage of gunfire as the officers returned fire.[1]

The cop should face a firing squad. Cops are the lowest form of humanity on Earth. Cops are legalized hit men. Cops are thugs. Cops are rapists, thieves, drug dealers, and sorry pieces of shit.

ALL cops should be held to the same standards as you and I are held to, no exceptions. In this case, the cop obviously murdered an individual in cold blood, the video is proof. He should be hung from a tree on national TV in prime time.

Cops kill babies, young kids, teens, the mentally ill, and always use the excuses, "I feared for my life", or "I feared for my safety". And, our corrupt judicial system looks the other way in most cases. In addition, tax dollars are used to pay the families off, much in the same fashion as the Catholic Church pays families when priest molest kids.

There is no justice in America, none.
Your one size fits all is utter Horse Shit................This anti cop rhetoric is BS................Their are good ones and bad ones in every profession, and your blanket condemnation for all police..................well......................KISS THIS............................

I think if a call came from your house for help.......knowing what you just posted..............Oh WAITER.......WAITER......ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE PLEASE and that Apple Fritter please..............
Obviously, a difference in opinion........... Oh, by the way, you'd sing a different tune if one of your loved ones was murdered by a sorry ass low-life cop. Sure, you defend them now, but their deeds haven't hit close to you, or your family yet. Count yourself lucky.
I don't blanket condemn all police for the acts of a few.......................For every one of these threads about a dirty cop, their are thousands of times that the Police save lives or put the bad guys away.......................Those actions NEVER REACH THE LIGHT OF DAY........

Only Dirty Laundry makes the day.....................hell the threads were they are killed in the service don't make the light of day most of the time.....................

The Free Thought Project

Take the time to read some of the horror stories. The stories are a dime a dozen if you'll take the time to do a little research before you defend the sorry pieces of shit. Just think, you or a family member could be next on their list.
Where did I say they were all angels.........................did I say that................To my point............Blanket condemnation from you is Horse Hockey.
You're entitled to your opinion. I'll stick with proof. I read the daily news stories, and watch the riots after cops do their dirty deeds. You can bury your head in the sand if you want to, it's your right.

The Free Thought Project

You're entitled to your opinion. I'll stick with proof. I read the daily news stories, and watch the riots after cops do their dirty deeds. You can bury your head in the sand if you want to, it's your right.
Whatever floats your boat.............I refuse to condemn all as you do.......................So we will remain opposed on this subject.

Define "homework" I have three neighbors who are police officers, plus about six other police families on the street. I also used to be the assistant district manager for local delivery of papers and part of the job was sitting around for four hours every morning to deliver any missed papers so I spent a lot of time sitting around in the local doughnut shop with officers.
You're entitled to your opinion. The proof is everywhere to what I have said. Cops are low-life pieces of shit. Obviously, we disagree.

Police Brutality | The Free Thought Project

The Free Thought Project

Whatever floats your boat.............I refuse to condemn all as you do.......................So we will remain opposed on this subject.
OK

I hate to say it, but so far the "proof" you offered me was a satire website and a newly filed claim. I'm just going to suggest you might be looking at the wrong sources. I know a lot of officers and they're normal folks. Some are bad I'm sure, but /all/ are not I guarantee you that, in fact, I'd say the vast majority are not. However, as you said, you're entitled to your opinion as well.

CSLEA Congratulates California’s 2015 Governor's Public Safety Officer Medal of Valor Recipients - California Statewide Law Enforcement Association

On August 22, 2014, Officer Marcus Pesquera, a recent academy graduate and in training for one and a-half months, was on patrol with Field Training Officer Gabriel Garcia when the pair approached, on foot, a group of subjects surrounding a vehicle. The subjects were standing apart, so the officers moved away from each other by several feet. Officer Pesquera heard Training Officer Garcia say words to the effect of "come over here" and "let me see your hands," and immediately heard a gunshot. Unbeknownst to Officer Pesquera, Training Officer Garcia had been gravely wounded by suspect gunfire. Officer Pesquera notified dispatch that his partner was down, and that he was engaged in a gunfight. He reloaded his service weapon several times and continued to engage the suspect until he neutralized the threat to both himself and his fallen training officer.

Due to Officer Pesquera's courage under fire, he quickly ended the suspect's assault. His heroic actions allowed officers and medical personnel to safely and swiftly reach Training Officer Garcia. Garcia was rushed to the hospital where he received emergency medical treatment for serious head and chest injuries. He is continuing to recover from his injuries.

Is that one of your scumbags Sonny.......................

OH WAITER........................another FRITTER PLEASE..........

If a cop can't disarm a teenager wielding a three inch blade without using a firearm to kill him, than that person shouldn't be a cop. Cops should have excellent training in hand to hand combat and non-lethal disarming tactics, and should possess an excellent level of physical fitness... so that in situations like this, they don't fear for their lives and become so intimidated that they resort to their firearm to eliminate a threat that could easily be handled in a non lethal manner.
This cop has had 18 excessive force complaints filed on him. I say he murdered that kid.

hayleysmith.jpg

Look at this scumbag cop........................They are all evil.........................She ran into a burning Apartment Complex to save the people inside.............What a horrible person..............

Waiter...............Refill on coffee...................

dispatch..............Call for assistance Sonny's house...........
Officer...........be right there......................

SLURP......................

I don't know...................and refuse to convict someone without proper evidence to make that decision..............................

Apparently the Dept. there believes he was out of line...................but the trial determines his fate....................
He'll either walk free, or get a light sentence. Cops aren't held to the same standards as you and I. Many of them murder and walk free.
Not this one, I hope

The President can moan all he wants about police being too heavy handed towards blacks and minorities, but he shares a great deal of the responsibility for their misconduct. Over the last six years while Obama has been in office the unrelentless trend to add a military component to police forces across the nation has continued to ramp up. Many people see this as the governments way to extend control and power over the masses in case of a civil uprising in the future.

More and more we see those paid with our tax dollars driving aggressive macho vehicles and strutting around in black uniforms with a swagger of intimidation. It seems that the mission of police in America has morphed from "serve and protect" to "fighting a war on crime" to one mixing in elements of maintaining order and searching for a terrorist under every bed. More on this troubling subject in the article below.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2014/12/police-violence-goes-beyond-black-and.html

hayleysmith.jpg

Look at this scumbag cop........................They are all evil.........................She ran into a burning Apartment Complex to save the people inside.............What a horrible person..............

If tomorrow she murders a citizen she should go to jail too.

The President can moan all he wants about police being too heavy handed towards blacks and minorities, but he shares a great deal of the responsibility for their misconduct. Over the last six years while Obama has been in office the unrelentless trend to add a military component to police forces across the nation has continued to ramp up. Many people see this as the governments way to extend control and power over the masses in case of a civil uprising in the future.

More and more we see those paid with our tax dollars driving aggressive macho vehicles and strutting around in black uniforms with a swagger of intimidation. It seems that the mission of police in America has morphed from "serve and protect" to "fighting a war on crime" to one mixing in elements of maintaining order and searching for a terrorist under every bed. More on this troubling subject in the article below.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2014/12/police-violence-goes-beyond-black-and.html

As I understand it, it's not a "militarization" of the police so much as a "hand me down" program. The police are buying outdated/unneeded used equipment from the military, the other option is we scrap the equipment or sell it at government auction's to the general public. It was nothing much more than a well meant attempt to save money.

hayleysmith.jpg

If tomorrow she murders a citizen she should go to jail too.
LOL

Okie Dokey.......................For now she's a HERO in my BOOK................She risked her own life for others.....................I guess it's too much to ask to say THANKS MAAM............................

As I understand it, it's not a "militarization" of the police so much as a "hand me down" program. The police are buying outdated/unneeded used equipment from the military, the other option is we scrap the equipment or sell it at government auction's to the general public. It was nothing much more than a well meant attempt to save money.
I posted the Military disposal site information on many threads............to save the taxpayers money and give the police equipment to do their job.............Like Bullet Proof vests...................They don't care WHEN THEY ARE IN THE ZONE...............RABID ATTACK ALL POLICE ZONE....................

I hate to say it, but so far the "proof" you offered me was a satire website and a newly filed claim. I'm just going to suggest you might be looking at the wrong sources. I know a lot of officers and they're normal folks. Some are bad I'm sure, but /all/ are not I guarantee you that, in fact, I'd say the vast majority are not. However, as you said, you're entitled to your opinion as well.
There are many other sites. Don't be so damn lazy. Don't be afraid to look. Do some research. Obviously, you're in denial. Cops are assholes. Do the cops you know write quota tickets?

I posted the Military disposal site information on many threads............to save the taxpayers money and give the police equipment to do their job.............Like Bullet Proof vests...................They don't care WHEN THEY ARE IN THE ZONE...............RABID ATTACK ALL POLICE ZONE....................

It does feel that way, and it's unfortunate for the majority of officers who do good. Maybe I'm a bit biased toward the whole military equipment thing because I'm in Alaska, I mean seeing a soldier in uniform walking around with an AK over his back isn't /that/ surprising for us up here even today; our state's like 70-80% military and almost everyone I know is a military brat (that's like my entire city of 40k when I grew up, our city was like the rich peoples "off base" place to be.) I remember my father would take me out to watch the tanks roll across bases (back before Fort Rich and Elmendorf were connected internally, eventually becoming JBER in the past few years) but we had fully armed tanks driving on the highway to get from base to base on an almost daily route. So I mean I see a tank and it's like ~shrug~ much less one of those armored personnel carriers (they're glorified jeeps ...) so I mean I don't get the "fear" bit of it. For me personally, our police and our military, and kind of connected, tied together - that's maybe just up here, but our military guys help on highway accidents constantly - in fact, it was actually a military ambulance that picked up my husband when he took a moose to the face on the highway a few years back; came out of JBER and took him to the ER in Anchorage. The military has kind of always been a bit part of the first responders up here, though maybe more so for the bush because our police/troopers don't have the capability to get out there as quick, the coast guard does first response for the oceans and costal villages too. So idk, up here military and police are not really thought of so much as "separate," its more like an extended family kind of thing than "Fed vs State" or even "Civilian vs Military" because a lot of our officers /are/ military and vice versa. ~shrug~

Forum List

Back