Furious BLM protesters clash with Chicago cops after video showed Dexter Reed being shot almost 100 times in less than a minute

When you try to understand their point, or where they're coming from, I'm always coming up blank. Because there's always something so obvious that makes their stance ridiculous. Like standing up for Dexter Reed or George Floyd.. Like they're intentionally overlooking the fact that they were breaking the law. That they weren't fit for society. That their lives weren't turning around and going in the right direction. So you know there's going to be more innocent victims in their path. And yet they still make the argument.

How do you know their lives aren't going in the right direction? Sure, Reed made some mistakes, but before he decided to shoot it out with the cops, he had the potential to turn it around. He was also going to college.

Floyd was trying to get his life together, but failing, largely because we don't have effective programs for addiction for poor people. A rich addict like Rush Limbaugh or Cindy McCain can get help, George Floyd, not so much.

It's my guess they're just not allowed to agree with anyone on the right. That they have to find fault and opposition in everything that comes from the right. Even if it makes them obviously wrong.

Or there are some valid questions on how the police handled this. A simple traffic stop escalating into a shootout where over 100 rounds were exchanged seems like an escalation. Judging on what we know, as of right now, it looks like the cops were justified.

Like this guy saying that this Reed fella's civil rights were violated. When he seen the video's. He seen the cops trying to simply talk to Reed, without their guns drawn.

Again, why does it take 5 armed plainsclothes cops to execute a traffic citation? But again, I'm willing to wait for the result of the investigation.

It reminds me of those trans & gay people protesting FOR Palestine. FFS, those Palestinians would've beheaded them. Or thrown them off a high building.

Then you miss the point of why they are protesting. The innocent children being murdered by the Zionists are not throwing anyone off a building.

What's wrong with them ? They have been programmed or brainwashed to use certain accusatory speak in order to get what they want. They have perfected (or they think that they have), the applying or utilizing "white guilt" or many of their bull shite word's like misogyny, homophobic, civil rights used in the wrong way, transgenderism, deplorable, and on and on it goes without any merit. They are truly diabolical with their purposeful ways of misconstruing word's for their agendas that they are trying feverishly to be protected, and this they are doing as an extreme minority that puffs itself up by way of utilizing strange bedfellows or group's in which they somehow convince them that they are their allies even when they aren't.

They convince other group's that they are down with the struggle or they feel their pain or we are just like you or I know what you are going through or trust me (lol), or you gotta hate those people over there because we say so or if you don't vote for me then you ain't black, and on and on the bull shite goes.

Or someone is asking some valid questions about how a traffic stop could have gone so horribly wrong.

From a Chicago perspective, here's why people are less than trusting of the cops. In 2014, a police officer shot a young man named Laquan McDonald 16 times. The police claimed that 1) McDonald had lunged at the officer with a knife, and 2) he had only been shot once. The Cook County coroner called bullshit on that. Point out that 8 of the rounds hit him in the back and 10 of them when he was lying prone on the ground. The kid did have a pocket knife, but it was folded into it's case. The city quietly paid the family $5,000,000 with a non-disclosure agreement.

Then the video came out. Amazingly, there was only one video from the 8 police cruisers involved in the incident. The others all "malfunctioned". It showed the officer shooting this kid 16 times, less than a second after leaving his vehicle. It was further revealed this officer had 20 prior complaints about uses of excessive force, including an incident where he dislocated the shoulder of a man during a traffic stop. (The city paid out $375,000 for that one.)

Last edited:
I think the public has a right to know the name of the commissioner who turned him loose

These weak prosecutors, judges and commissioners need to held accountable. Like fined for fired when someone they let off so easily commits another crime.

So one commissioner gave him a $10,000 bond. But another set him free with no bond. Only a curfew.

Suspect dead after shootout with police had been arrested, released in March, records show​

no repercussions for these judges who run a revolving door for new and even repeat felons. But we’re safe from Army special forces or grandmas locked up from J6

Democrats feel solution is to allow way more crime so that a very few isolated incidents like this maybe won’t happen. Meanwhile more crime will happen and that’s their solution

Last edited:
How do you know their lives aren't going in the right direction? Sure, Reed made some mistakes, but before he decided to shoot it out with the cops, he had the potential to turn it around. He was also going to college.

Floyd was trying to get his life together, but failing, largely because we don't have effective programs for addiction for poor people. A rich addict like Rush Limbaugh or Cindy McCain can get help, George Floyd, not so much.

Or there are some valid questions on how the police handled this. A simple traffic stop escalating into a shootout where over 100 rounds were exchanged seems like an escalation. Judging on what we know, as of right now, it looks like the cops were justified.

Again, why does it take 5 armed plainsclothes cops to execute a traffic citation? But again, I'm willing to wait for the result of the investigation.

Then you miss the point of why they are protesting. The innocent children being murdered by the Zionists are not throwing anyone off a building.
OK Joe, now you've stepped in it again. You attempt to discern drug attics verses drug attics by saying one has the ability to get help easier, but the other one doesn't ? Absolutely wrong. An attic is an attic no matter what level of society he or she lives in, and when "high" they all act differently based upon their ability to handle the drug better than the other one. This has nothing to do with money or surroundings, but everything to do with one's character and physical state of mind when getting high.

Rapper's have proven that they can achieve mega success, but be taken down by their character and weakness due to many factors brought about by their own choices in life. Drugs additiction doesn't discriminate, and wealth has nothing to do with the actions of a drug attic.

If that actually happened, then you'd be correct. But he didn't just stumble out of the car and fall dead.
It looked like it to me. Perhaps there are different views from body cameras, not from other side of the cop car most of the shots by the body cam officer shown was shooting through until the guy fell at back of car, with the gun reportedly left in the front seat.

You just proved my point. You ignored the part about they were committing a crime, and went straight into something else to argue about.

If they were turning their lives around, they wouldn't have been breaking the law when the day died.

they stop this black dude from no seat belt . in does not comply and roles his window down and shoots at cops. the cops shot back and he dies. a cop was shot by him and is in the hospital as well. the black got himself killed cause he was stupid and of course what did they thin k the cops are going to do when he shoots at them and wounds one of their cops. maybe his mommy should have taught him how to comply with cops and follow laws. now you got all these blacks out there acting like animals trying to destroy the city again. what do they expect will happen when you shoot and wound a cop? just comply with cops or i dot know follow the laws. dont get in a shoot out with cops.

Horseshitting, you should be proud you finally started a racist thread that has multiple posts.

OK Joe, now you've stepped in it again. You attempt to discern drug attics verses drug attics by saying one has the ability to get help easier, but the other one doesn't ? Absolutely wrong. An attic is an attic no matter what level of society he or she lives in, and when "high" they all act differently based upon their ability to handle the drug better than the other one. This has nothing to do with money or surroundings, but everything to do with one's character and physical state of mind when getting high.

I'd be more impressed with your argument if you didn't spell "Addict" as "attic".

Addiction is a disease. Affluent people can get treatment. Poor people are left to their own devices.

Rapper's have proven that they can achieve mega success, but be taken down by their character and weakness due to many factors brought about by their own choices in life. Drugs additiction doesn't discriminate, and wealth has nothing to do with the actions of a drug attic.

Not sure how rappers got into this discussion. How about a guy like Rush Limbaugh, who had the money to not only not go to jail, but to get a top-flight addiction treatment program. Or Cindy McCain, who was stealing drugs from a charity her family ran.

they stop this black dude from no seat belt . in does not comply and roles his window down and shoots at cops. the cops shot back and he dies. a cop was shot by him and is in the hospital as well. the black got himself killed cause he was stupid and of course what did they thin k the cops are going to do when he shoots at them and wounds one of their cops. maybe his mommy should have taught him how to comply with cops and follow laws. now you got all these blacks out there acting like animals trying to destroy the city again. what do they expect will happen when you shoot and wound a cop? just comply with cops or i dot know follow the laws. dont get in a shoot out with cops.

I do remember a racial incident in St Louis area like this, Ferguson, even the black women who worked in the coffee shop where I worked were dissing the Black youth. Then Obama and Holder got in and there was a wave of hate and violence that was quite unbelievable. And that didn't stop them. When the Ferguson folks elected a white person to public office,again those 2 pushing the hate.

Can you show me a Democrat who has advocated for more crime or to turn a blind eye to crime?
Loir Lightfoot, Latoya Cantrell -- most people know this !!!!!

Can't you get a paper there where you live inthe deep forest :)

In Chicago, High Crime Leads to a Mayor’s Downfall​

Lori Lightfoot’s unusual defeat in a primary contest is a warning to leaders across the country: Voters have had enough.
March 2, 2023

27 of Top 30 Crime-Ridden Cities Run by Democrats

Here, I copied it off the House of Representatives website

Forum List

Back