Furious BLM protesters clash with Chicago cops after video showed Dexter Reed being shot almost 100 times in less than a minute

Confiscate you mean ? You leftist and your ideas of redistribution will be unsustainable because you all have created a culture of thieves these days. This has happened because the liberals have since dropped down to levels of depravity in which they were led into by the devilish wing of the American society. It is a level that is being ruled by deviants and despots who are becoming stronger and stronger.

On the other side of the coin, we have people that are earning fortune's in a much easier way than ever before, and this is putting large amounts of resources into the hands of people who don't have the nation's best interest in their thinking, so the money is being used in harmful ways by promoting bad thing's that are hurting society instead of helping society.
You get that Joey has a few loose screws.

Confiscate you mean ? You leftist and your ideas of redistribution will be unsustainable because you all have created a culture of thieves these days. This has happened because the liberals have since dropped down to levels of depravity in which they were led into by the devilish wing of the American society. It is a level that is being ruled by deviants and despots who are becoming stronger and stronger.

On the other side of the coin, we have people that are earning fortune's in a much easier way than ever before, and this is putting large amounts of resources into the hands of people who don't have the nation's best interest in their thinking, so the money is being used in harmful ways by promoting bad thing's that are hurting society instead of helping society.

Actually, it worked just fine between WWII and when Reagan got into office. After that, when Reagan slashed taxes for the rich, we've been on a decline ever since.

Actually, it worked just fine between WWII and when Reagan got into office. After that, when Reagan slashed taxes for the rich, we've been on a decline ever since.

Decline not from RWR or DJT, but from Uni-party destroying the nation when out of power to get back in power. They create the debt bomb back to Obiden 1.0 $11.5T. $1-2T annually became the new Uni-party normal.

Creating manufactured crisis situations then blaming the ones (the good ones) we the decent people had honestly put into office. Henceforth denying the will of the people.

Last edited:
They could use a lot more range time
Most of that was suppressing fire because the shooter was firing from cover.

Cops are trained to shoot until the threat has been terminated, or they run out of ammunition.

Clint Smith: "When I haul my gun out of the holster, my plan is to shoot until I'm out of ammo".

None of your business WHY. The Police know And acted. AND they got this one right. No matter WHY as you say in your typical anti-American anti-Police mode of operation.

The Constitution says it is my business.

Decline not from RWR or DJT, but from Uni-party destroying the nation when out of power to get back in power. They create the debt bomb back to Obiden 1.0 $11.5T. $1-2T annually became the new Uni-party normal.

You are skipping a bunch of parts there, buddy.

When Ronald Reagan became President, the National debt was less than 1 Trillion. All the wars, infrastructure, social programs, space exploration, we still managed to pay the bills, mostly.

When Reagan left, the National Debt was up to three Trillion.

When Bush left, it was 4.5 Trillion.

When Clinton left, despite posting the last surpluses we had, it was 5.6 Trillion. If we had stuck to Clinton's sensible policies, we'd have seen a reduction

Then Dubya Bush got in cut taxes for rich people (again) put two wars on a credit card, and no big surprise, the Debt doubled in 8 years to 12 Trillion.

Obama, even though being saddled with Bush's wars and tax cuts and getting the country out of the worst recession since the Great Depression, increased the Debt to 20 Trillion.

Trump, cut taxes on the rich and then drove the economy into the ditch... Deficit went up to 28 Trillion. More debt in four years starting with good economy than Obama put in 8 years starting off with a bad economy.

Now, it's up to 33 Trillion. Still pretty bad. We need to do a lot of things to address that, mostly spend less and tax the rich a lot more. But we won't. Borrowing is the path of least resistance.

If you think that it's as simple as blaming a party or president, then you got a lot to learn in life.
Quite the contrary, the President sets the tone.

Since Reagan, every Republican has jacked up military spending and cut taxes for the rich.

Simple fucking math, you cut revenues and increase spending, you run up a debt.

THis isn't complicated, and someone should have taught you this earlier in life.

You are skipping a bunch of parts there, buddy.

When Ronald Reagan became President, the National debt was less than 1 Trillion. All the wars, infrastructure, social programs, space exploration, we still managed to pay the bills, mostly.

When Reagan left, the National Debt was up to three Trillion.

When Bush left, it was 4.5 Trillion.

When Clinton left, despite posting the last surpluses we had, it was 5.6 Trillion. If we had stuck to Clinton's sensible policies, we'd have seen a reduction

Then Dubya Bush got in cut taxes for rich people (again) put two wars on a credit card, and no big surprise, the Debt doubled in 8 years to 12 Trillion.

Obama, even though being saddled with Bush's wars and tax cuts and getting the country out of the worst recession since the Great Depression, increased the Debt to 20 Trillion.

Trump, cut taxes on the rich and then drove the economy into the ditch... Deficit went up to 28 Trillion. More debt in four years starting with good economy than Obama put in 8 years starting off with a bad economy.

Now, it's up to 33 Trillion. Still pretty bad. We need to do a lot of things to address that, mostly spend less and tax the rich a lot more. But we won't. Borrowing is the path of least resistance.

False, You play numbers games. Charging phony stimulus into GWBspending. Not that it matters? but Obiden 1.0 setup the debt adding over $11.5T with nothing to show for it but stagnant economy (2015, 2016) , poverty and racial division. All repeated now under Obiden 2.0.
And you ignore two Deep State intentional crisis (Housing & China DEM FLU). Sigh, never ending with you KKKlan.

it’s the uniparty doing it all. DJT was outsider as was RWR. All else is just a shell game causing you to chirp.

False, You play numbers games.
Yes, Math is hard. Point is, of the 33 Trillion in debt run up since 1980, Republicans own most of it - 3.5 Trillion under Bush and Reagan, 8 Trillion under Bush, 8 Trillion under Trump.

but Obiden 1.0 setup the debt adding over $11.5T with nothing to show for it but stagnant economy (2015, 2016) , poverty and racial division. All repeated now under Obiden 2.0.

Uh, what I remember is that under Obama, the economy got better, I recovered the value of my property, and my salary increased. Not sure what happened to you, but I'm sure you were muttering the N-word the whole time.

And you ignore two Deep State intentional crisis (Housing & China DEM FLU)

You mean, Problems that happened under Republican Watches that they were INCOMPETENT to deal with?
The Housing Crash happened under Bush.
The Covid plague started under Trump.

You guys own those, and those are two great reasons why you guys shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Washington except as tourists.

Yes, Math is hard. Point is, of the 33 Trillion in debt run up since 1980, Republicans own most of it - 3.5 Trillion under Bush and Reagan, 8 Trillion under Bush, 8 Trillion under Trump.

Uh, what I remember is that under Obama, the economy got better, I recovered the value of my property, and my salary increased. Not sure what happened to you, but I'm sure you were muttering the N-word the whole time.

You mean, Problems that happened under Republican Watches that they were INCOMPETENT to deal with?
The Housing Crash happened under Bush.
The Covid plague started under Trump.

You guys own those, and those are two great reasons why you guys shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Washington except as tourists.
How many of those bill's or problems were created under Democrat's, and of course due to unlikable circumstances the Republicans just signed onto them ? Stop being disingenuous about all this stuff, and start focusing on who is behind the curtains for once in your life.

How many of those bill's or problems were created under Democrat's, and of course due to unlikable circumstances the Republicans just signed onto them ? Stop being disingenuous about all this stuff, and start focusing on who is behind the curtains for once in your life.

I know exactly who is behind the curtain. It's the rich fuckers who don't want to pay their fair share.

Once again, THE GUY WHO FUCKED THIS UP WAS REAGAN!!! Before him, the rich paid their fair share and we mostly paid our bills.

Forum List

Back