Cop in Chicago Was It Murder?

Murder or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The LEO has been charged with first degree murder.
Time now for some 'inner tennis' folks:
The Pros. deliberately over-charged. The Pros. knows as well as any person with average intelligence there is no way to prove 'premeditation' on the part of the LEO.
The Pros. over-charged to placate the shall we say 'less intelligent' among us.
No jury of the LEO's peers is going to look at the video and listen to the other LEO's present testimony and find any premeditation.
For all we know the other LEO's will tell the jury the thug claimed to have a gun in his pocket and that's why he refused to take his hand out of his pocket.
There were no lesser charges filed such as manslaughter. Just FDM.
The LEO is going to walk. The Pros. is going to relocate and go into defense work.
The shall we say 'less intelligent" will do some the usual looting and burning in the fucking shithole they live in.
Hell if they run out of matches and diesel fuel I'll send them some to help.
"This corn is something special isn't it?".

from what i saw

the state is relying on a few second gap in firing

The LEO has been charged with first degree murder.
Time now for some 'inner tennis' folks:
The Pros. deliberately over-charged. The Pros. knows as well as any person with average intelligence there is no way to prove 'premeditation' on the part of the LEO.
The Pros. over-charged to placate the shall we say 'less intelligent' among us.
No jury of the LEO's peers is going to look at the video and listen to the other LEO's present testimony and find any premeditation.
For all we know the other LEO's will tell the jury the thug claimed to have a gun in his pocket and that's why he refused to take his hand out of his pocket.
There were no lesser charges filed such as manslaughter. Just FDM.
The LEO is going to walk. The Pros. is going to relocate and go into defense work.
The shall we say 'less intelligent" will do some the usual looting and burning in the fucking shithole they live in.
Hell if they run out of matches and diesel fuel I'll send them some to help.
"This corn is something special isn't it?".

from what i saw

the state is relying on a few second gap in firing
There was some talk between the LEOs before the shooting. Those conversations are going to be critical evidence. None of which we'll know before the trial.
We'll see what happens.

Forum List

Back