Murder or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Do we want the police to be able to shoot someone running from them with a knife in his hands?

Keep in mind he could just be a kid on a bad trip or a vet with PTSD or just someone whose mentally ill.

If a cop can't disarm a teenager wielding a three inch blade without using a firearm to kill him, than that person shouldn't be a cop. Cops should have excellent training in hand to hand combat and non-lethal disarming tactics, and should possess an excellent level of physical fitness... so that in situations like this, they don't fear for their lives and become so intimidated that they resort to their firearm to eliminate a threat that could easily be handled in a non lethal manner.

Last edited:
The cop should face a firing squad. Cops are the lowest form of humanity on Earth. Cops are legalized hit men. Cops are thugs. Cops are rapists, thieves, drug dealers, and sorry pieces of shit.

ALL cops should be held to the same standards as you and I are held to, no exceptions. In this case, the cop obviously murdered an individual in cold blood, the video is proof. He should be hung from a tree on national TV in prime time.

Cops kill babies, young kids, teens, the mentally ill, and always use the excuses, "I feared for my life", or "I feared for my safety". And, our corrupt judicial system looks the other way in most cases. In addition, tax dollars are used to pay the families off, much in the same fashion as the Catholic Church pays families when priest molest kids.

There is no justice in America, none.

I don't know...................and refuse to convict someone without proper evidence to make that decision..............................

Apparently the Dept. there believes he was out of line...................but the trial determines his fate....................

The cop should face a firing squad. Cops are the lowest form of humanity on Earth. Cops are legalized hit men. Cops are thugs. Cops are rapists, thieves, drug dealers, and sorry pieces of shit.

ALL cops should be held to the same standards as you and I are held to, no exceptions. In this case, the cop obviously murdered an individual in cold blood, the video is proof. He should be hung from a tree on national TV in prime time.

Cops kill babies, young kids, teens, the mentally ill, and always use the excuses, "I feared for my life", or "I feared for my safety". And, our corrupt judicial system looks the other way in most cases. In addition, tax dollars are used to pay the families off, much in the same fashion as the Catholic Church pays families when priest molest kids.

Your one size fits all is utter Horse Shit................This anti cop rhetoric is BS................Their are good ones and bad ones in every profession, and your blanket condemnation for all police..................well......................KISS THIS............................

I think if a call came from your house for help.......knowing what you just posted..............Oh WAITER.......WAITER......ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE PLEASE and that Apple Fritter please..............

I don't know...................and refuse to convict someone without proper evidence to make that decision..............................

Apparently the Dept. there believes he was out of line...................but the trial determines his fate....................
He'll either walk free, or get a light sentence. Cops aren't held to the same standards as you and I. Many of them murder and walk free.

He'll either walk free, or get a light sentence. Cops aren't held to the same standards as you and I. Many of them murder and walk free.
Perhaps.................Jury trial for Murder...........................Jury of your peers........................That is you and me when we get the call...................If I'm the Juror I'll look at the evidence and make the call of guilty or not......................

So are you saying the citizens of this country will give him a pass if the evidence says otherwise....................................

Your one size fits all is utter Horse Shit................This anti cop rhetoric is BS................Their are good ones and bad ones in every profession, and your blanket condemnation for all police..................well......................KISS THIS............................

I think if a call came from your house for help.......knowing what you just posted..............Oh WAITER.......WAITER......ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE PLEASE and that Apple Fritter please..............
Obviously, a difference in opinion........... Oh, by the way, you'd sing a different tune if one of your loved ones was murdered by a sorry ass low-life cop. Sure, you defend them now, but their deeds haven't hit close to you, or your family yet. Count yourself lucky.

Perhaps.................Jury trial for Murder...........................Jury of your peers........................That is you and me when we get the call...................If I'm the Juror I'll look at the evidence and make the call of guilty or not......................

So are you saying the citizens of this country will give him a pass if the evidence says otherwise....................................
He'll either get a pass, or a very light sentence, as is usually the case.

Obviously, a difference in opinion........... Oh, by the way, you'd sing a different tune if one of your loved ones was murdered by a sorry ass low-life cop. Sure, you defend them now, but their deeds haven't hit close to you, or your family yet. Count yourself lucky.
I don't blanket condemn all police for the acts of a few.......................For every one of these threads about a dirty cop, their are thousands of times that the Police save lives or put the bad guys away.......................Those actions NEVER REACH THE LIGHT OF DAY........

Only Dirty Laundry makes the day.....................hell the threads were they are killed in the service don't make the light of day most of the time.....................

The one size fits all................HORSE HOCKEY.

uhm I'd like to see your examples of cops killing babies.
It's easily found if you use google.

Too lazy to look?

NYPD Officer Kills Baby Following Breastfeeding Argument

Cop Grabs Pregnant Mother by Her Neck and Slams Her to Ground, Kills Her Baby: Lawsuit | Filming Cops

DON'T BE SO FRIGGIN LAZY -------- Use google and research the babies and kids cops murder.

Maybe you should try some of that Google stuff yourself... The first is hoax:

Baby Boom

To Wit - "National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental."

On the second, all we have so far is the woman's story. We'll see what the court has to say.

I don't blanket condemn all police for the acts of a few.......................For every one of these threads about a dirty cop, their are thousands of times that the Police save lives or put the bad guys away.......................Those actions NEVER REACH THE LIGHT OF DAY........

Only Dirty Laundry makes the day.....................hell the threads were they are killed in the service don't make the light of day most of the time.....................

The one size fits all................HORSE HOCKEY.
The Free Thought Project

Take the time to read some of the horror stories. The stories are a dime a dozen if you'll take the time to do a little research before you defend the sorry pieces of shit. Just think, you or a family member could be next on their list.

uhm I'd like to see your examples of cops killing babies.
It's easily found if you use google.

Too lazy to look?

NYPD Officer Kills Baby Following Breastfeeding Argument

Cop Grabs Pregnant Mother by Her Neck and Slams Her to Ground, Kills Her Baby: Lawsuit | Filming Cops

DON'T BE SO FRIGGIN LAZY -------- Use google and research the babies and kids cops murder.

Maybe you should try some of that Google stuff yourself... The first is hoax:

Baby Boom

To Wit - "National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental."

On the second, all we have so far is the woman's story. We'll see what the court has to say.
Did you research? I just did a quick hit on google. There are hundreds of stories. I didn't go through each one. Are you too damn lazy to do your own research?

The Free Thought Project

Read the many stories, please.

Do your homework before defending them.

Forum List

Back