Cop in Chicago Was It Murder?

Murder or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hate to say it, but so far the "proof" you offered me was a satire website and a newly filed claim. I'm just going to suggest you might be looking at the wrong sources. I know a lot of officers and they're normal folks. Some are bad I'm sure, but /all/ are not I guarantee you that, in fact, I'd say the vast majority are not. However, as you said, you're entitled to your opinion as well.
There are many other sites. Don't be so damn lazy. Don't be afraid to look. Do some research. Obviously, you're in denial. Cops are assholes. Do the cops you know write quota tickets?

Quota tickets are a state decision, not a police force decision. But yeah, our officers have quotas last time I checked, it's not the officers "fault", the officer's just doing their job. I've read a lot of stories about asshole cops, I've still not run into one personally. I've also seen a lot of stories that are designed and written to make one hate police, something I have a very hard time doing because I know so many on a personal level. I'm not in denial, I'm in reality, maybe it's just /my/ reality, but it's reality none-the-less. My next door neighbors both work the night shift, they've got two adorable little kids; last year some guy high on spice put a bullet through the wives windshield. That is another "reality" for officers that everyone wants to forget in their campaign to hate them all. There are bad ones, we need to catch them and put them away I don't question that, but I don't do "universal" hatred.

I hate to say it, but so far the "proof" you offered me was a satire website and a newly filed claim. I'm just going to suggest you might be looking at the wrong sources. I know a lot of officers and they're normal folks. Some are bad I'm sure, but /all/ are not I guarantee you that, in fact, I'd say the vast majority are not. However, as you said, you're entitled to your opinion as well.
There are many other sites. Don't be so damn lazy. Don't be afraid to look. Do some research. Obviously, you're in denial. Cops are assholes. Do the cops you know write quota tickets?

Quota tickets are a state decision, not a police force decision. But yeah, our officers have quotas last time I checked, it's not the officers "fault", the officer's just doing their job. I've read a lot of stories about asshole cops, I've still not run into one personally. I've also seen a lot of stories that are designed and written to make one hate police, something I have a very hard time doing because I know so many on a personal level. I'm not in denial, I'm in reality, maybe it's just /my/ reality, but it's reality none-the-less. My next door neighbors both work the night shift, they've got two adorable little kids; last year some guy high on spice put a bullet through the wives windshield. That is another "reality" for officers that everyone wants to forget in their campaign to hate them all. There are bad ones, we need to catch them and put them away I don't question that, but I don't do "universal" hatred.
HA HA Ha ------- Damn quota tickets are pathetic. NO cop is FORCED to write quota tickets. Cops have the right to get another job. Could someone force you to do something wrong? Would you be willing to go against principles, right and wrong, just for a damn paycheck? Would you be willing to be an asshole just for a damn paycheck? FYI - Quota tickets are legalize theft. They take people's hard earned money. I see cops writing damn shameful quota tickets about 300 yards from my house all the time. The sorry assholes should be shot for doing it. It's not right to do that to hard working people. Cops have a choice to refuse to write quota tickets. I'd find another job before I was forced to do something that I knew was wrong. I wouldn't steal people's paycheck by writing quota tickets. Cops are low-life sorry ass pathetic excuses for the human race.

HA HA Ha ------- Damn quota tickets are pathetic. NO cop is FORCED to write quota tickets. Cops have the right to get another job. Could someone force you to do something wrong? Would you be willing to go against principles, right and wrong, just for a damn paycheck? Would you be willing to be an asshole just for a damn paycheck? FYI - Quota tickets are legalize theft. They take people's hard earned money. I see cops writing damn shameful quota tickets about 300 yards from my house all the time. The sorry assholes should be shot for doing it. It's not right to do that to hard working people. Cops have a choice to refuse to write quota tickets. I'd find another job before I was forced to do something that I knew was wrong. I wouldn't steal people's paycheck by writing quota tickets. Cops are low-life sorry ass pathetic excuses for the human race.

LIBs have been raised by LIB parents and educated in LIB run schools. The result is a couple of generations who have a deep seated aversion to anything resembling any form of authority figure.
So we have the 'Me Generation' and the Metros and the LIB onesie pyjama boys with four day beards. All deeply resentful of the military and LE .
I'll offer an explanation why so many LIBs are vehemently anti-gun with a question:
Ten people are in a room. One person is openly carrying. Which of the ten people would you all say has the most 'authority' over the rest?
GOLD STAR.
LIBs see anyone with a gun as the dreaded and despised AUTHORITY FIGURE.
For LIBs if no one had a gun everyone would be 'equal'. Like when they were in elementary school and everyone who just showed up for 'field day' took home a little fake gold trophy. "See Judy and Robert (They refer to their parents by their first names so they can 'relate' better and so Judy and Bo don't represent someone in authority. When the little fucking brat was learning to speak the parents encouraged the 'first name' reference to help make sure the little brat's 'SPIRIT' was not broken by conventional forms of the dreaded 'authoritarianism'). I'm just the same as everyone else. No I didn't take part in any events. I didn't bother. What's the point. The winners got the same trophy as I did".
Next time some LIB pussy puts up an anti-cop, anti-gun, anti-military post it's based on their hatred of any form of authority.
They see anyone who in anyway attacks an authority figure, no matter why, as a hero. They still believe 'Big Mike' is a hero for attacking a LEO. That's how fucked up LIBs are.

The President can moan all he wants about police being too heavy handed towards blacks and minorities, but he shares a great deal of the responsibility for their misconduct. Over the last six years while Obama has been in office the unrelentless trend to add a military component to police forces across the nation has continued to ramp up. Many people see this as the governments way to extend control and power over the masses in case of a civil uprising in the future.

More and more we see those paid with our tax dollars driving aggressive macho vehicles and strutting around in black uniforms with a swagger of intimidation. It seems that the mission of police in America has morphed from "serve and protect" to "fighting a war on crime" to one mixing in elements of maintaining order and searching for a terrorist under every bed. More on this troubling subject in the article below.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2014/12/police-violence-goes-beyond-black-and.html

As I understand it, it's not a "militarization" of the police so much as a "hand me down" program. The police are buying outdated/unneeded used equipment from the military, the other option is we scrap the equipment or sell it at government auction's to the general public. It was nothing much more than a well meant attempt to save money.
It's not just the equipment they carry its their actions. They've been mentally militarized. I've witnessed it first hand.

For decades they treated blacks this way. Now they treat us all this way.

There are arguments for and against it. What kind of police do you want showing up to your 911 call? I suppose that depends on why you call.

If I was a mom and my kid was flipping out, I sure wouldn't want to call the cops. If it's terrorism I want the military cops to show up.

hayleysmith.jpg

Look at this scumbag cop........................They are all evil.........................She ran into a burning Apartment Complex to save the people inside.............What a horrible person..............

Waiter...............Refill on coffee...................

dispatch..............Call for assistance Sonny's house...........
Officer...........be right there......................

SLURP......................
If tomorrow she murders a citizen she should go to jail too.
LOL

Okie Dokey.......................For now she's a HERO in my BOOK................She risked her own life for others.....................I guess it's too much to ask to say THANKS MAAM............................
Not at all. I love and respect good cops. But they don't have a licence to kill.

If she was the one who shot that kid in Chicago I would expect to see her in the next season of Orange is the new black.

Sounds like you've been written up lots of times. HAAA HAAA.
NO ONE is written up without having committed some sort of law infraction. NO ONE!
If LE is 300 yards from your door and constantly writing tickets all the time you are living in a shithole crime ridden negro neighborhood. If you and your neighborhood thug 'bros' are too fucking stupid not to fix the fucking tail light you/they are too fucking stupid to have a vehicle.

hayleysmith.jpg

Look at this scumbag cop........................They are all evil.........................She ran into a burning Apartment Complex to save the people inside.............What a horrible person..............

LOL

Okie Dokey.......................For now she's a HERO in my BOOK................She risked her own life for others.....................I guess it's too much to ask to say THANKS MAAM............................
Not at all. I love and respect good cops. But they don't have a licence to kill.

If she was the one who shot that kid in Chicago I would expect to see her in the next season of Orange is the new black.
If she was guilty of that then I'd want the same...........................

Now to the reason I'm posting here at all.......................See the lunatics post of he'd like to line up cops and shoot them quote...............for giving a ticket.

NO ONE is written up without having committed some sort of law infraction. NO ONE!
If LE is 300 yards from your door and constantly writing tickets all the time you are living in a shithole crime ridden negro neighborhood. If you and your neighborhood thug 'bros' are too fucking stupid not to fix the fucking tail light you/they are too fucking stupid to have a vehicle.
525.gif

WRONG !!! -- Bad guess. No I haven't, but I've seen it many times. Also, the ones written right outside my subdivision has nothing to do with tail lights, nor anything other than monthly quotas. Try again.

But everyone should have a gun right?

Or a child? They'll let anyone raise a human.

hayleysmith.jpg

LOL

Now to the reason I'm posting here at all.......................See the lunatics post of he'd like to line up cops and shoot them quote...............for giving a ticket.
This 'lunatic' is the type of human scum LEO's have to deal with all the time.
It's a wonder more LEO don't go 'Postal' on the feral scum.
Thankfully for decent honest sane average citizens DHS/FBI/CIA and the National LE data bases this fucking 'lunatic' is being tracked on this forum and all other social media.

PRO TIP FOR FERAL CRIMINAL SCUM: Each time you use the words "cop" "shoot" "should" "kill" within a sentence and put it on any form of social media you have been 'signaled' in all the above mentioned databases.
Hope the "lunatic" likes eating cat food sandwiches for lunch every day.

Yes. Everyone that is mentally sound, responsible, and not a danger to themselves, nor to anyone else. Responsible gun ownership is a must. One never knows when someone will attack them, or a member of their family. In today's environment, it's best to be able to protect life and property. Also, like myself, I deer hunt. Many fine mentally stable citizens hunt. It's better to be armed than to be unarmed when your life, or the lives of loved ones are in danger. It's just common sense, really.

hayleysmith.jpg

LOL

I hate people who hate the cops. I've hated them too at times but overall the good outweighs the bad. But I'm also not being picked on by the cops.

I have a theory. In my neighborhood there's lots of $ so lots of tax revenue so cops aren't petty about 5 over. Maybe tickets is a way poor black areas collect $, which is bullshit.

I hate speed traps.

hayleysmith.jpg

LOL

This 'lunatic' is the type of human scum LEO's have to deal with all the time.
It's a wonder more LEO don't go 'Postal' on the feral scum.
Thankfully for decent honest sane average citizens DHS/FBI/CIA and the National LE data bases this fucking 'lunatic' is being tracked on this forum and all other social media.

PRO TIP FOR FERAL CRIMINAL SCUM: Each time you use the words "cop" "shoot" "should" "kill" within a sentence and put it on any form of social media you have been 'signaled' in all the above mentioned databases.
Hope the "lunatic" likes eating cat food sandwiches for lunch every day.
Cop scum should have to eat one cup of rice a day, and one slice of bread, max.

hayleysmith.jpg

LOL

I hate people who hate the cops. I've hated them too at times but overall the good outweighs the bad. But I'm also not being picked on by the cops.

I have a theory. In my neighborhood there's lots of $ so lots of tax revenue so cops aren't petty about 5 over. Maybe tickets is a way poor black areas collect $, which is bullshit.

I hate speed traps.
Speed traps and quota tickets prove what low-life assholes cops really are. Not counting the many cases of police brutality, murder, rape, molestation, theft, and other crimes.

Or a child? They'll let anyone raise a human.
Anyone who can qualify to legally possess a gun is entitled to have a gun. Anyone.
There is no legal requirement whether someone can or can not have a child.
The word "raise" is another issue. Over 70% of negro children have no father in the home. The result of this endemic failure to "raise" kids properly within the negro race is self evident.

LOL

I hate speed traps.
Speed traps and quota tickets prove what low-life assholes cops really are. Not counting the many cases of police brutality, murder, rape, molestation, theft, and other crimes.
Do you feel this way about all priests?

Yes. Everyone that is mentally sound, responsible, and not a danger to themselves, nor to anyone else. Responsible gun ownership is a must. One never knows when someone will attack them, or a member of their family. In today's environment, it's best to be able to protect life and property. Also, like myself, I deer hunt. Many fine mentally stable citizens hunt. It's better to be armed than to be unarmed when your life, or the lives of loved ones are in danger. It's just common sense, really.
I'm deer hunting tomorrow night and Saturday morning. New cva muzzle loader.

Forum List

Back