You heard me talk about Maine wanting to take your guns away, right? Joe Biden is going all in on gun confiscation. I told ya so.

They talk out of both sides of their mouths. They don't want any preemptive action taken to prevent the tragedy and then when the tragedy happens they blame the local government for not taking preemptive action to prevent it.
It will be abused in the end as we head down the path of Europe.

Eventually say the wrong thing on places like this and they will say RED FLAG, then send the ATF in to kick in the doors and haul you off.

It is already being abused by waiting until someone is dead before you take away their guns
Grab guns without due process because you think they bad.

Fuck that. You will abuse it.

Hell in New York you have already pissed on the Constitution

Grab guns without due process because you think they bad.

Fuck that. You will abuse it.

Hell in New York you have already pissed on the Constitution

Lets examine our trade off here

In one case, the person accused of being a threat has to temporarily get by without his guns

In the other case, people end up DEAD

I will go with removing the guns

Lets examine our trade off here

In one case, the person accused of being a threat has to temporarily get by without his guns

In the other case, people end up DEAD

I will go with removing the guns
Of course you will without due process.

FISA times 2. You will go full NAZI with it.

Of course you will without due process.

FISA times 2. You will go full NAZI with it.

There is due process

You will have an opportunity to hear the evidence against you and raise a defense

That is what due process means

If removing your guns was unwarranted, you will face a temporary inconvenience of not having your guns

Otherwise, those you have been threatening will have the permanent inconvenience of being DEAD

If removing your guns was unwarranted, you will face a temporary inconvenience of not having your guns

Otherwise, those you have been threatening will have the permanent inconvenience of being DEAD
You will take them without due process which is a violation of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

No Brainer..

Beat your wife….have your guns taken away
Threaten your coworkers……guns removed before you follow through on your threat
Threaten to take your own life…..not with a gun

That is the consequence of acting like such a threat that your guns need to be taken away.
Next time..

Don’t beat your wife
Don’t make threats of violence
Don’t say you want to kill yourself
You are ignoring that the gun owner doesn’t have to do anything, the mere unsupported allegation that he did something is enough to trigger confiscation. And people will make the allegations for many reasons.

No, it isn't, skippy. If redflag laws actually do what they claim, you should be able to EASILY post up a case.

I can point to over 7 where shooters SHOULD have been red flagged, but the "authorities" decided against enforcing the laws that are already in place.

Funny that.

It's almost like they want these nutjobs to do bad things.

I'm pretty sure I could point to thousands of cases where the Government didn't enforce the laws and that failure led to more murders. And thousands probably only accounts for 4 or 5 years worth of Chicago murders. Probably tens of thousands if I expand the search.

If you take my guns and my home is invaded while I am home then I could very well be dead. In fact, what's to prevent an anonymous tip just ahead of a planned burglary?

Yes
Common Sense

You don’t allow someone who is a threat to themselves or others to have guns
Do you think dangerous people won't get other weapons if you take their guns? You don't allow someone who is a threat to themselves or others to leave the padded room other than for counseling sessions.

Forum List

Back