Cop in Chicago Was It Murder?

Murder or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hate to say it, but so far the "proof" you offered me was a satire website and a newly filed claim. I'm just going to suggest you might be looking at the wrong sources. I know a lot of officers and they're normal folks. Some are bad I'm sure, but /all/ are not I guarantee you that, in fact, I'd say the vast majority are not. However, as you said, you're entitled to your opinion as well.
There are many other sites. Don't be so damn lazy. Don't be afraid to look. Do some research. Obviously, you're in denial. Cops are assholes. Do the cops you know write quota tickets?
Sounds like you've been written up lots of times. HAAA HAAA.
NO ONE is written up without having committed some sort of law infraction. NO ONE!
If LE is 300 yards from your door and constantly writing tickets all the time you are living in a shithole crime ridden negro neighborhood. If you and your neighborhood thug 'bros' are too fucking stupid not to fix the fucking tail light you/they are too fucking stupid to have a vehicle.
But everyone should have a gun right?

Or a child? They'll let anyone raise a human.
Anyone who can qualify to legally possess a gun is entitled to have a gun. Anyone.
There is no legal requirement whether someone can or can not have a child.
The word "raise" is another issue. Over 70% of negro children have no father in the home. The result of this endemic failure to "raise" kids properly within the negro race is self evident.
OFF TOPIC ------ Having children has absolutely nothing to do with asshole cops, nothing. Try again.

I hate to say it, but so far the "proof" you offered me was a satire website and a newly filed claim. I'm just going to suggest you might be looking at the wrong sources. I know a lot of officers and they're normal folks. Some are bad I'm sure, but /all/ are not I guarantee you that, in fact, I'd say the vast majority are not. However, as you said, you're entitled to your opinion as well.
There are many other sites. Don't be so damn lazy. Don't be afraid to look. Do some research. Obviously, you're in denial. Cops are assholes. Do the cops you know write quota tickets?
NO ONE is written up without having committed some sort of law infraction. NO ONE!
If LE is 300 yards from your door and constantly writing tickets all the time you are living in a shithole crime ridden negro neighborhood. If you and your neighborhood thug 'bros' are too fucking stupid not to fix the fucking tail light you/they are too fucking stupid to have a vehicle.
Yes. Everyone that is mentally sound, responsible, and not a danger to themselves, nor to anyone else. Responsible gun ownership is a must. One never knows when someone will attack them, or a member of their family. In today's environment, it's best to be able to protect life and property. Also, like myself, I deer hunt. Many fine mentally stable citizens hunt. It's better to be armed than to be unarmed when your life, or the lives of loved ones are in danger. It's just common sense, really.
I'm deer hunting tomorrow night and Saturday morning. New cva muzzle loader.
OK

Anyone who can qualify to legally possess a gun is entitled to have a gun. Anyone.
The word "raise" is another issue. Over 70% of negro children have no father in the home. The result of this endemic failure to "raise" kids properly within the negro race is self evident.
OFF TOPIC ------ Having children has absolutely nothing to do with asshole cops, nothing. Try again.
He said if you aren't smart enough to fix your tail light you shouldn't drive and I said but anyone should be able to have a gun or baby. I derailed the topic. My bad.

Anyway, glad to see everyone agrees that cop murdered that young man.

And the only ones that don't agree hate negros.

Yes. Everyone that is mentally sound, responsible, and not a danger to themselves, nor to anyone else. Responsible gun ownership is a must. One never knows when someone will attack them, or a member of their family. In today's environment, it's best to be able to protect life and property. Also, like myself, I deer hunt. Many fine mentally stable citizens hunt. It's better to be armed than to be unarmed when your life, or the lives of loved ones are in danger. It's just common sense, really.
Good hunting. I shot a two point last Sunday with my 270. Mixing it all with some Canada Geese and some bear meat and making smoked sausages.

Good hunting. I shot a two point last Sunday with my 270. Mixing it all with some Canada Geese and some bear meat and making smoked sausages.
I can only shoot 6 point or bigger.

Taking Pumpkins, corn, acorns, sugar beats, carrots. These deer eat very well.

He said if you aren't smart enough to fix your tail light you shouldn't drive and I said but anyone should be able to have a gun or baby. I derailed the topic. My bad.

I agree the LEO shot the young man.
Only the jury will have all the evidence though.
If they find the LEO did indeed "murder" the young man so be it. Not all LEO are stable mentally.
I believe this LEO shouldn't have been on patrol.
The one thing I really find seriously lacking in today's LE are regular mandatory mental evaluations by QUALIFIED doctors NOT PU 'maybe doctors', for all LEO on active patrol.

'Whitetail'?

To me it was murder. There is no reason for a person to be shot as many times as that cop shot that boy.

God bless you and the boy's family always!!!

Holly

If they find the LEO did indeed "murder" the young man so be it. Not all LEO are stable mentally.
The one thing I really find seriously lacking in today's LE are regular mandatory mental evaluations by QUALIFIED doctors NOT PU 'maybe doctors', for all LEO on active patrol.
My one cop buddy was unstable, they knew it and luckily he only killed himself. My one buddy made seargent and he got caught stealing and hooked on drugs. He got fired. My other buddy is on meds and he had to see a shrink. He's better now.

Maybe cops should know its only a 20 year gig. Term limits for cops?

'Whitetail'?
Yes. I can't wait. We see lots of deer on the deer cams. I think the big ass pumpkin is going to be the secret. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Wit
__yes

__no

_X_courts to decide
With the evidence I saw he's guilty. Is there something that happened before the cop unloaded his weapon I missed that justifies it?

no need to go to trial then

hang em high
We talked about the guy who got caught on camera trying to abduct a woman then a doctor stopped him and the guy shot him in the stomach and tried finishing him off but the gun jammed.

Why have a long trial or appeal process when its clear cut? Kill that animal.

Let's say best case scenario they give this cop 20 out in ten for good behavior. I could live with that.

My one cop buddy was unstable, they knew it and luckily he only killed himself. My one buddy made seargent and he got caught stealing and hooked on drugs. He got fired. My other buddy is on meds and he had to see a shrink. He's better now.

Maybe cops should know its only a 20 year gig. Term limits for cops?
The general public aren't aware how modern LE works regarding so-called 'bad cops'. 99% these 'bad cops' are not mentally able to do the job. They aren't 'bad' they are simply unsuited for the job. No one knows if they are able to do police work until they try. There are some departments which have regular physical and mental health evaluations.
If a LEO isn't up to the job they are gently quietly shown the door. If they go quietly a solid reference letter is added to their file. This means when the ex-LEO applies for a job.......NOT in LE they get a good generic reference. "He /she was a solid hard working dependable employee who served the community well."

The last thing any LEA wants is to spend precious resources settling lawsuits.
Good hunting!

Wit
__yes

__no

_X_courts to decide
With the evidence I saw he's guilty. Is there something that happened before the cop unloaded his weapon I missed that justifies it?

no need to go to trial then

hang em high
We talked about the guy who got caught on camera trying to abduct a woman then a doctor stopped him and the guy shot him in the stomach and tried finishing him off but the gun jammed.

Why have a long trial or appeal process when its clear cut? Kill that animal.

Let's say best case scenario they give this cop 20 out in ten for good behavior. I could live with that.

as said according to you there is no trial needed

he is guilty until proven innocent

hang em high

thats the American spirit

Do we want the police to be able to shoot someone running from them with a knife in his hands?

Keep in mind he could just be a kid on a bad trip or a vet with PTSD or just someone whose mentally ill.

Wasn't running from officers but paralell to them in a very aggressive manner. Couple quick strides would have put him in contact range of the officers. Woulda shot him too.

Do we want the police to be able to shoot someone running from them with a knife in his hands?

Keep in mind he could just be a kid on a bad trip or a vet with PTSD or just someone whose mentally ill.

Wasn't running from officers but paralell to them in a very aggressive manner. Couple quick strides would have put him in contact range of the officers. Woulda shot him too.
imagesCGXDGPRU.png

Whatever. When cops become too fearful to use force and very bad people get away to commit additional crimes, don't whine to them about it.

The LEO has been charged with first degree murder.
Time now for some 'inner tennis' folks:
The Pros. deliberately over-charged. The Pros. knows as well as any person with average intelligence there is no way to prove 'premeditation' on the part of the LEO.
The Pros. over-charged to placate the shall we say 'less intelligent' among us.
No jury of the LEO's peers is going to look at the video and listen to the other LEO's present testimony and find any premeditation.
For all we know the other LEO's will tell the jury the thug claimed to have a gun in his pocket and that's why he refused to take his hand out of his pocket.
There were no lesser charges filed such as manslaughter. Just FDM.
The LEO is going to walk. The Pros. is going to relocate and go into defense work.
The shall we say 'less intelligent" will do some the usual looting and burning in the fucking shithole they live in.
Hell if they run out of matches and diesel fuel I'll send them some to help.
"This corn is something special isn't it?".

Whatever. When cops become too fearful to use force and very bad people get away to commit additional crimes, don't whine to them about it.
It all comes down to common sense. It's all about right and wrong. It's all about justice, equal punishment for crimes, and holding everyone to the same moral standards. It's about the value of human life, being civilized instead of being barbaric and inhumane, and about responsibility for our actions.

I watched the video several times, and never saw the young man go towards the officers. He spun around in place, and was immediately gunned down like an animal. The shooter should get life in prison without the possibility of parole. We can NOT allow cops to act as judge, jury, and prosecutor on our streets. The officer could have just as easily maced him, stunned him, or shot him in the legs. Deadly force was not necessary, as the video clearly shows. Also, he was shot something like 13 times, many of those shots occurred while the young man was already on the ground dying.

You can defend the sorry low-life pieces of shit all you want, but it doesn't change the facts. You'd be singing a much different tune if the young man had been your son, brother, or a loved one. The video doesn't lie. The young man was NOT an immediate threat to the officer. He was a trigger happy mental retard to take a human life in the manner in which it occurred.

It all comes down to common sense. It's all about right and wrong. It's all about justice, equal punishment for crimes, and holding everyone to the same moral standards. It's about the value of human life, being civilized instead of being barbaric and inhumane, and about responsibility for our actions.

I watched the video several times, and never saw the young man go towards the officers. He spun around in place, and was immediately gunned down like an animal. The shooter should get life in prison without the possibility of parole. We can NOT allow cops to act as judge, jury, and prosecutor on our streets. The officer could have just as easily maced him, stunned him, or shot him in the legs. Deadly force was not necessary, as the video clearly shows. Also, he was shot something like 13 times, many of those shots occurred while the young man was already on the ground dying.

You can defend the sorry low-life pieces of shit all you want, but it doesn't change the facts. You'd be singing a much different tune if the young man had been your son, brother, or a loved one. The video doesn't lie. The young man was NOT an immediate threat to the officer. He was a trigger happy mental retard to take a human life in the manner in which it occurred.

The perp had a knife and had already used it on an officer's car. He refused officer's orders to drop it and continued moving in a very aggro manner. What do want cops to do about people on drugs? Shrug when trying to talk them into the back of the patrol car doesn't work and proceed to the next call? The guy was dangerously unstable and armed with a lethal weapon he'd used against officers already.

I think you're letting other recent officer-involved shoots unfairly color your impression of this one. Ones where no weapon was in evidence like.

Forum List

Back