Chick-fil-A hates gay people

Chik-fil-A stopped supporting anti-gay groups shortly after the boycott. This is old news and it's nice that the restaurants came through on a day they traditionally have been closed. Good for them, we need more of that.

EDIT: Specifically I mean more community involvement and to be their for your neighborhoods even when you don't specifically see eye to eye on everything.

I was also impressed with the people who came out to give blood, Christians, Muslims and others. I have a much better option of Orlando after this.

I don't give a fuck. Yesterday's tragedy didn't make me want to eat chicken.

Have steak then.

Think he prefers kielbasa

th

I remember a few years ago when a Chick-fil-a stores employees braved harsh winter conditions and delivered food to motorists stranded for hours on end due to ice on the interstate in Atlanta.

Chik-fil-A stopped supporting anti-gay groups shortly after the boycott. This is old news and it's nice that the restaurants came through on a day they traditionally have been closed. Good for them, we need more of that.

EDIT: Specifically I mean more community involvement and to be their for your neighborhoods even when you don't specifically see eye to eye on everything.

I was also impressed with the people who came out to give blood, Christians, Muslims and others. I have a much better option of Orlando after this.

Have steak then.

th

Hey, aaronleland did you happen to give this guy your phone number? He seems to know what you like.

I remember a few years ago when a Chick-fil-a stores employees braved harsh winter conditions and delivered food to motorists stranded for hours on end due to ice on the interstate in Atlanta.

Fuck those people. They were stranded in two inches of snow. I wish they would have gone the way of the Dohner party. Instead they got Chick-Fil-A.

The blacks too?

What an asinine thing to say. Yes, of course the black people too. What, do you think only white people live down here? That's pretty stupid, Joy.

Chik-fil-A stopped supporting anti-gay groups shortly after the boycott.

And, like I said, the label stuck. The controversy faded, but the label stuck. I'll note that nobody chose to point that tidbit out, instead continuing to paint Chick-fil-A as a bunch of anti-gay bigots. As far as I know, Dan Cathy hasn't changed his opinion, either.
I may be wrong, but I think it was Dan Cathy's father, S Truitt Cathy that got CF in hot water with the LGBT crowd. He passed away in 2014.

Fuck those people. They were stranded in two inches of snow. I wish they would have gone the way of the Dohner party. Instead they got Chick-Fil-A.

Can't tell if you're trolling or serious.

Have steak then.

th

Hey, aaronleland did you happen to give this guy your phone number? He seems to know what you like.

Only my Skype and Instagram.

Have steak then.

th

Only my Skype and Instagram.

Oh damn, that's even worse, aaron. Now you can er... nevermind, this is a family oriented thread full of hot links.

Have steak then.

th

Hey, man, nobody is holding the closet door closed.

Can't tell if you're trolling or serious.

Being from the Northeast I'm completely serious. They really shutdown the city over a couple inches of snow. Motorists were receiving Chick-Fil-A on the side of the road because they couldn't drive any further. People were stuck in one place for hours. It was embarrassing.

Being from the Northeast I'm completely serious. They really shutdown the city over a couple inches of snow. Motorists were receiving Chick-Fil-A on the side of the road because they couldn't drive any further. People were stuck in one place for hours. It was embarrassing.

Wasn't because of them. It was Nathan Deal and a lack of government preparedness that caused it. Made me regret voting for the guy. One flake of snow and people down here went insane. I remember working in a Piggly Wiggly (not named after me) once, the weatherman said "possibility of snow" and by the middle of the day, the shelves were nearly picked clean. And I had to bag groceries. For all of them.

Yes, it was embarrassing.

Wasn't because of them. It was Nathan Deal and a lack of government preparedness that caused it. Made me regret voting for the guy. One flake of snow and people down here went insane. I remember working in a Piggly Wiggly (not named after me) once, the weatherman said "possibility of snow" and by the middle of the day, the shelves were nearly picked clean. And I had to bag groceries. For all of them.

Yes, it was embarrassing.
In Charlotte when the weather report on Monday evening says possible snow Tuesday, the .Board of Education announce school is closed tomorrow.(Tuesday)

Forum List

Back