Chick-fil-A hates gay people

I guess I am just too old school and too wise to jump on the "queers and faggots are fine by me" train. Not after the militant way that they have pushed their disgusting agenda on people and gone after thoses that disagree. Now they have taken the show on the road using GLSEN to go to even elementary schools to push their agenda and they want to lower the age of consent. NAMBLA was only recently shunned and refused the opportunity to march with "Gays On Parade" because of negative publicity even though they agreed with their agenda. Liberal website Salon.com has even given a platform to a pedophile and it seems that leftards and liberals wish to "normalize" sex with a child and have even come up with the politically correct term "minor attracted persons" in lieu of the term "pedophile". You can bet that the conditioning will continue and that liberals and leftards will attack those not onboard with pedophiles and that they are simply "haters" and closet "minor attracted persons"....and that these haters don't want to celebrate the sexual liberation of these children.......just wait and see.

I guess I am just too old school and too wise to jump on the "queers and faggots are fine by me" train. Not after the militant way that they have pushed their disgusting agenda on people and gone after thoses that disagree. Now they have taken the show on the road using GLSEN to go to even elementary schools to push their agenda and they want to lower the age of consent. NAMBLA was only recently shunned and refused the opportunity to march with "Gays On Parade" because of negative publicity even though they agreed with their agenda. Liberal website Salon.com has even given a platform to a pedophile and it seems that leftards and liberals wish to "normalize" sex with a child and have even come up with the politically correct term "minor attracted persons" in lieu of the term "pedophile". You can bet that the conditioning will continue and that liberals and leftards will attack those not onboard with pedophiles and that they are simply "haters" and closet "minor attracted persons"....and that these haters don't want to celebrate the sexual liberation of these children.......just wait and see.
I agree that we must continue to oppose the LGBT agenda, especially when they try to recruit children. But sometimes enemies have to form alliances when there are more important issues involved.

An example is the way evangelicals and Catholics work together in the pro-life movement. There is probably no group in America that hates the Catholic Church more than evangelicals. But we put aside our differences to work together on abortion, because abortion is a more important issue than the doctrinal issues that divide us.

What Democrats offer to LGBT is free rein to advance their agenda. But what Democrats offer Muslims is open immigration so they can rapidly increase their numbers. And at some point, there will be enough Muslims so that it will become dangerous to be LGBT. And maybe it's too late, and this has already happened.

So LGBT needs to decide whether to continue their support for a party that puts the interests of Muslims above their own.

I agree that we must continue to oppose the LGBT agenda, especially when they try to recruit children. But sometimes enemies have to form alliances when there are more important issues involved.

An example is the way evangelicals and Catholics work together in the pro-life movement. There is probably no group in America that hates the Catholic Church more than evangelicals. But we put aside our differences to work together on abortion, because abortion is a more important issue than the doctrinal issues that divide us.

What Democrats offer to LGBT is free rein to advance their agenda. But what Democrats offer Muslims is open immigration so they can rapidly increase their numbers. And at some point, there will be enough Muslims so that it will become dangerous to be LGBT. And maybe it's too late, and this has already happened.

So LGBT needs to decide whether to continue their support for a party that puts the interests of Muslims above their own.
The Catholics and Evangelicals I know tend to like each other, but I do get your point.

If I want fast food chicken, I'm going to KFC. They have the herbs and spices thing down.

But you still have to use your nose. Rancid cooking oil has a very distinctive and offensive odor.

This is encouraging. The more corporate America respects the rights of all Americans, the sooner the hate that led to this massacre will die.

I will buy breakis at CF today.

At my house we don't eat fast food all that often. However, when we do most of the time it is Chick Fil A. The food is good, the place is clean and the staff courteous. The fact that they stand up for their Christian values is just icing on the cake.

Forum List

Back