Zone1 Barak or Baraq

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Barack, also spelled Barak or Baraq, is a given name of Arabic origin.
From the Semitic root B-R-K, it means "blessed" and is most commonly used in its feminine form Baraka(h).
The Semitic root B-R-K has the original meaning of "to kneel down", with a secondary meaning "to bless".

Obama is a common Fang surname in western Central Africa. Obama is a common Luo surname. It means "to lean", "to bend", "bent over", or "limping". Obama, also translated as Ohama or Kohama, (小浜 or 小濱) is a Japanese surname literally meaning "little beach" or "little island".

Barak means Lighting: Hebrew meaning This comes from Barak,

And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:18-19 (NKJV)

Last edited:
From the Semitic root B-R-K, it means "blessed" and is most commonly used in its feminine form Baraka(h).
The Semitic root B-R-K has the original meaning of "to kneel down", with a secondary meaning "to bless".

Obama is a common Fang surname in western Central Africa. Obama is a common Luo surname. It means "to lean", "to bend", "bent over", or "limping". Obama, also translated as Ohama or Kohama, (小浜 or 小濱) is a Japanese surname literally meaning "little beach" or "little island".

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
If you're constantly banging our forehead on the ground 5 times per day....you're going to come up with some really fucked up names.

If you're constantly banging our forehead on the ground 5 times per day....you're going to come up with some really fucked up names.
already your head is spinning
giphy (85).gif

Instead of laughing at you , I will simply ask you what alternatives you imagine might have fallen from the sky ?
Rain and / or frogs .?
If it was Satan , who told you , and where is your evidence ?
When did it happen ?
Was it before( another miracle) or after we know the story was invented ?

When did you first start to be overwhemed ?
What medication helps most ?

Instead of laughing at you , I will simply ask you what alternatives you imagine might have fallen from the sky ?
Rain and / or frogs .?
If it was Satan , who told you , and where is your evidence ?
When did it happen ?
Was it before( another miracle) or after we know the story was invented ?

When did you first start to be overwhemed ?
What medication helps most ?
As an atheist, i agree with your overall sentiment, but i would point out that "raining frogs" is in fact a real phenomenon. It can happen with fish sometimes too. Its caused by water cyclones at sea and tornados in swampy areas. They get sucked up into the sky and they can travel a long distance if the weather conditions are just right.

Barak was a Jewish general in the Old Testament.

Barak was a contemporary and associate of the prophetess and judge Deborah. He completely defeated the Canaanite oppressor despite impossible odds and is listed as one of the faith heroes of Hebrews 11. Bible References: Barak's story is told in Judges 4 and 5.

Last edited:

Barak was a contemporary and associate of the prophetess and judge Deborah. He completely defeated the Canaanite oppressor despite impossible odds and is listed as one of the faith heroes of Hebrews 11. Bible References: Barak's story is told in Judges 4 and 5.

Barak is also used in the Ethiopian language of Amharic. Meaning " He who blesses."

Forum List

Back