Trump Indicted For Taking More Chick-fil-A Sauces Than He Actually Needed For His Order

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Trump Indicted For Taking More Chick-fil-A Sauces Than He Actually Needed For His Order
POLITICS·Apr 11, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

ATLANTA, GA — What began as a seemingly harmless visit to a local Chick-fil-A turned into a new legal quagmire for former President Donald Trump, as he was indicted today for taking more sauces than he actually needed for his order.

The news broke as Trump made headlines for his positive reception at the popular eatery, with customers and employees fawning over him as he ordered his food. A spokesperson for the Department of Justice held a press briefing to announce the indictment.

"We've got him this time," the spokesperson said. "What we saw at Chick-fil-A yesterday was yet another example of Donald Trump flouting authority, the rule of law, and democracy itself by taking an exorbitant number of sauce packets with his order. As part of society, there are certain rules regarding courtesy and human decency. Taking handful after handful of Chick-fil-A sauce is something we cannot allow. He's gone too far this time."

When asked about the latest indictment, Trump was as defiant as usual. "MORE PHONY CHARGES!" he said in a post to his Truth Social account. "SLEEPY JOE BIDEN AND HIS CORRUPT JUSTICE DEPARTMENT ARE NOW CHARGING ME WITH TAKING TOO MANY CHICK-FIL-A SAUCES. I TOOK THE CORRECT AMOUNT. THE PERFECT AMOUNT, SOME WOULD SAY. THE DEMOCRATS DON'T WANT ME TO HAVE ENOUGH SAUCE OR AMERICA TO BE GREAT AGAIN! WITCH HUNT!"

At publishing time, a source within the DOJ also reported that the government is looking into allegations that Trump double-dipped his chicken strip in a sauce cup.

My guess is that sandwich went right in the trash can as soon as he walked out.

Trump does Quarter Pounders with Cheese. Not Chikin! :auiqs.jpg:

Article Image

ATLANTA, GA — What began as a seemingly harmless visit to a local Chick-fil-A turned into a new legal quagmire for former President Donald Trump, as he was indicted today for taking more sauces than he actually needed for his order.

The news broke as Trump made headlines for his positive reception at the popular eatery, with customers and employees fawning over him as he ordered his food. A spokesperson for the Department of Justice held a press briefing to announce the indictment.

"We've got him this time," the spokesperson said. "What we saw at Chick-fil-A yesterday was yet another example of Donald Trump flouting authority, the rule of law, and democracy itself by taking an exorbitant number of sauce packets with his order. As part of society, there are certain rules regarding courtesy and human decency. Taking handful after handful of Chick-fil-A sauce is something we cannot allow. He's gone too far this time."

When asked about the latest indictment, Trump was as defiant as usual. "MORE PHONY CHARGES!" he said in a post to his Truth Social account. "SLEEPY JOE BIDEN AND HIS CORRUPT JUSTICE DEPARTMENT ARE NOW CHARGING ME WITH TAKING TOO MANY CHICK-FIL-A SAUCES. I TOOK THE CORRECT AMOUNT. THE PERFECT AMOUNT, SOME WOULD SAY. THE DEMOCRATS DON'T WANT ME TO HAVE ENOUGH SAUCE OR AMERICA TO BE GREAT AGAIN! WITCH HUNT!"

At publishing time, a source within the DOJ also reported that the government is looking into allegations that Trump double-dipped his chicken strip in a sauce cup.
Breaking News.....
Pinochijoe Biden was seen pulling out of his garage in his fancy sports car, when the trunk popped open and hundreds of containers of Zaxby sauces flew out and hit another vehicle following Poopeypants.....
As we all know, only one Zax sauce per customer......

Article Image

No wonder it is often in short supply.

Article Image

If that's the charge it takes to LOCK HIM UP, I'm good with it. After all, they got Capone on taxes.

Forum List

Back