It's good to be the King - Trump visits Atlanta Chick-Fil-A

So what happens when RFK Jr. decides to run as a libertarian?

I would not vote for him, he is not a libertarian. I mean fuck, his campaign manger said he was only running to keep Biden from winning. I cannot respect that and would never support that.

In the end it just does not matter any longer, our country is fucked no matter who wins in Nov. The mere fact we our only two real possibilities to be the next POTUS are Trump or Biden just shows how far our country has fallen.

Trump made a stop at an Atlanta, GA Chick-Fil-A today and was greeted by a very warm welcome. Newmax covered it while FOX, MSNBC, and CNN didn't.

I couldn't find the entire video from Newmax, but I did find it on C-SPAN. If you watch this video, you'll realize that everything the left has been saying about him is complete bunk.

How is this man not President?

Former President Trump Visits Chick-fil-A Restaurant in Atlanta

Trump stops at Atlanta Chick-fil-A on way to fundraiser​

"Former President Donald Trump stopped in an Atlanta Chick-fil-A restaurant on his way to a fundraiser on Wednesday.

Trump landed in Atlanta shortly before noon and then, later, traveled to the Chick-fil-A in Atlanta's Vine City neighborhood at 875 Martin Luther King Jr Dr.

The former president and 2024 Republican nominee spoke to employees and customers at the restaurant, took pictures with guests and autographed a hat. He ordered 30 milkshakes and gave them out to people at the restaurant."

Watch | Trump stops at Atlanta Chick-fil-A on way to fundraiser

View attachment 930170
🥺

You're like, so third party and individual minded and stuff.

Your vote won't matter in the most cutting edge hipster way possible.

Totally radical.

Since there is little difference in the actual governing by the two parties, nobody's vote will matter. When you are voting to pick between being shot or being poisoned, it is just an exercise in folly.

You're like, so third party and individual minded and stuff.

Your vote won't matter in the most cutting edge hipster way possible.

Totally radical.
Not radical. But better than falling in line with the morons and making thing worse.

Since there is little difference in the actual governing by the two parties, nobody's vote will matter. When you are voting to pick between being shot or being poisoned, it is just an exercise in folly.

Wow, I've never heard anyone say anything like that before.

How enlightening.

You're so unique.

In the end it just does not matter any longer, our country is fucked no matter who wins in Nov. The mere fact we our only two real possibilities to be the next POTUS are Trump or Biden just shows how far our country has fallen.
And we just accept it all like frightened herd animals.

Wow, a staged event at a Chick-fil-a....

I think you still have some orange on your nose....
theres-never-going-to-be-another-like-him-promise-v0-mq5pkfisjutc1.jpeg

the bright side is that Laura Loomer says there wont be a 2nd Trump.

theres-never-going-to-be-another-like-him-promise-v0-mq5pkfisjutc1.jpeg

the bright side is that Laura Loomer says there wont be a 2nd Trump.

Then it's one more term for him, followed by the next conservative President for two terms.

That's what it's going to take to fix all the things you Democrats have royally fucked up, if it's at all possible.

Then it's one more term for him, followed by the next conservative President for two terms.

That's what it's going to take to fix all the things you Democrats have royally fucked up, if it's at all possible.

That and helicopter rides to Hell.

Forum List

Back