America Loves Israel?

So, what is the difference between a "US note" and a "Federal Reserve note?"

One is issued by the Treasury Dept of the US government, the other is issued by the Central Bank of the US government.
the Central Bank of the US government is currently a privately owned bank
The Federal Reserve Bank is as government owned as Federal Express is
Who Owns The Federal Reserve?

Whew. You consistently post Nazi sources and poor Tinhorn dutifully stands and says "Sieg Heil!"
Source - Wikipedia
The Central Press Association reported that he [McFadden] was “virtually read out of his party…[had] his committee posts…taken away from him…was ostracized by Republicans [and] called crazy…”.[5] Sen. David A. Reed (R-PA) said “We intend to act to all practical purposes as though McFadden had died”.[6]

In 1933, he introduced House Resolution No. 158, articles of impeachment for the Secretary of the Treasury, two assistant Secretaries of the Treasury, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, and the officers and directors of its twelve regional banks.[7]

In 1934 he made several Antisemitic comments from the floor of the house and in newsletters to his constituents wherein he cited the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, claimed the Roosevelt administration was controlled by Jews and objected to Henry Morgenthau Jr., a Jew, becoming Secretary of the Treasury.[8][9][10][11][12] He was also reported to have made various comments “in support of Adolf Hitler”.[13] In September the Nazi tabloid Der Stuermer praised McFadden.[14]

One is issued by the Treasury Dept of the US government, the other is issued by the Central Bank of the US government.

How are the Fed's profits distributed?

I don't remember the CEO of Fed Ex being appointed by the President or confirmed by the Senate.
I don't remember Fed Ex being created by an Act of Congress.

Last edited:

Love your source, Ellen Brown, almost too dumb to breathe.

OK.
AIPAC is not a foreign lobby. It represents the interests of a group of Americans, just like any other lobby.
AIPAC is not the largest or the most powerful lobby in DC.
Steiner is a former AIPAC leader, having resigned in 1992 after admitting he was over-selling to one he believed could be an influencial player.
AIPAC cannot compete financially with either the largest oil or financial companies. Their power is derived from the large number of Americans who believe in AIPAC's mission.
Next I suppose you will announce you have proof "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is factual.

AIPAC is not a foreign lobby??? I'm guessing you'll say "a lobby that only promotes the interest of another nation is NOT a foreign lobby if the individuals in the lobby are from the US - even if they all have specific ties to the foreign nation." AIPAC does not promote things that benefit the US people - it benefits Israel.

AIPAC is consistently listed as the #1 most powerful force in Washington. Fortune magazine listed it as the 2nd most powerful force shaping politics - only behind the AARP (not a private/specific interest group). So therefore it was listed the most powerful force vs all corporations and private entities.

If you find ANY legit source saying otherwise, please do present it.

Steiner resigned - uhh, yeah? He only resigned because it was a public relations disaster. Do you mean to say he was lying and that others in AIPAC who are more careful about who they talk to don't think EXACTLY the same?

And you bringing up the "Elders of Zion" is just a deflection technique. Trying to categorize me so that the facts I say are somehow overlooked.

I am jewish. But I have never been one to blindly follow ideology.

Yeah, there are anti-semites out there - but their existence doesn't give the jewish people a free pass to do whatever they want and not ever be criticized.

Amazing how all the "hatred", insults and anger comes from the zionists on here.

And the negative reputations I got for my one post with comments like "eat shit" and "fuckin nazi fuck" only confirm what kind of people i'm speaking to.

Last edited:

Whew. You consistently post Nazi sources and poor Tinhorn dutifully stands and says "Sieg Heil!"
Source - Wikipedia
The Central Press Association reported that he [McFadden] was “virtually read out of his party…[had] his committee posts…taken away from him…was ostracized by Republicans [and] called crazy…”.[5] Sen. David A. Reed (R-PA) said “We intend to act to all practical purposes as though McFadden had died”.[6]

In 1933, he introduced House Resolution No. 158, articles of impeachment for the Secretary of the Treasury, two assistant Secretaries of the Treasury, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, and the officers and directors of its twelve regional banks.[7]

In 1934 he made several Antisemitic comments from the floor of the house and in newsletters to his constituents wherein he cited the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, claimed the Roosevelt administration was controlled by Jews and objected to Henry Morgenthau Jr., a Jew, becoming Secretary of the Treasury.[8][9][10][11][12] He was also reported to have made various comments “in support of Adolf Hitler”.[13] In September the Nazi tabloid Der Stuermer praised McFadden.[14]

Yeah yeah yeah anyone that disagrees is a hateful nazi blah blah.

Just in ten seconds of research, I see the current head of the Federal Reserve is Ben Bernanke (Jewish and Zionist.)

The Vice Chair is Janis Yellen (Jewish)

Beneath them are five others who control the Board of Governors. I see at least two of them are Jewish - and one is not. The other two I can't find data on.

Odd that 1.5% of our population is 75% + of the heads of the reserve.

If that's not a bias, then please tell at what point you'd consider it a bias.

And the Chairman before Bernanke was Greenspan (Jewish and Zionist.) and before that is was Paul Volcker (Jewish - didn't look to see is he was zionist)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Source - Wikipedia

Just in ten seconds of research, I see the current head of the Federal Reserve is Ben Bernanke (Jewish and Zionist.)

Beneath them are five others who control the Board of Governors. I see at least two of them are Jewish - and one is not. The other two I can't find data on.

You another one of them "I love Jews but I hate Israel and Zionism" key board warriors? I figgered as much.

There we go again. No reasonable response. No information. Just stereotyping.

Isn't that the essence of "hate" - stereotyping an individual no matter what evidence they present?

Ughhh...

Last edited:

Isn't that the essence of "hate" - stereotyping an individual no matter what evidence they present?

Ughhh...
It's all in the words you used in your post, Mister Bigot. Read your own post and you will agree.

Amazing how all the "hatred", insults and anger comes from the zionists on here.

And the negative reputations I got for my one post with comments like "eat shit" and "fuckin nazi fuck" only confirm what kind of people i'm speaking to.

I cerainly wouldn't say "all" of the hatred comes from the Zionist side, but certainly the bulk of it seems to.

The thing I find most disturbing about this as a pro-Israeli, is that Israel should be cursed with such poor 'friends' - why half of the US's illiterate trailer trash decided their major interest in life was cursing Palestinians, I have no idea.

Source - Wikipedia

And the Chairman before Bernanke was Greenspan (Jewish and Zionist.) and before that is was Paul Volcker (Jewish - didn't look to see is he was zionist)

For one who complains that a source of Jew-hate (McFadden) is outed with sources, I see you fail to provide any sources for your claims about who is a Zionist and any evidence that any of these "evil" Jews are anything but loyal, productive members of America's current administration. For one who claims to be Jewish you ooze a very common type hate for Jews.

I cerainly wouldn't say "all" of the hatred comes from the Zionist side, but certainly the bulk of it seems to.

The thing I find most disturbing about this as a pro-Israeli, is that Israel should be cursed with such poor 'friends' - why half of the US's illiterate trailer trash decided their major interest in life was cursing Palestinians, I have no idea.

You are pro-Israel?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ughhh...

So I provide you with evidence that McFaden was a Nazi-lovin' slimeball and you go off like a cheap bottle rocket.

yuch....

Source - Wikipedia

You another one of them "I love Jews but I hate Israel and Zionism" key board warriors? I figgered as much.

You've got Max all wrong ... he's certainly isn't saying he loves Jews.

Sayit -

Yes, of course I am pro-Israeli, absolutely and without reservation. I used to live in Israel, and may well live there again.

However, like the great majority of Israelis I know, my being pro-Israeli does not mean I need to hate Palestinians.

I'd go further and say the overwhelming majority of the haters we see here coulnd't give a shit about Israel - they hate Palestinians. purely and simply because they need to hate someone.

Sayit -

Yes, of course I am pro-Israeli, absolutely and without reservation. I used to live in Israel, and may well live there again.

However, like the great majority of Israelis I know, my being pro-Israeli does not mean I need to hate Palestinians.

I'd go further and say the overwhelming majority of the haters we see here coulnd't give a shit about Israel - they hate Palestinians. purely and simply because they need to hate someone.

I regularly say the same about the "pro-Palestinian" crowd. They couldn't care less if every "Palestinian" disappeared tomorrow as long as they take some Jews with 'em.
The fact that you may have lived in Israel certainly does not make you pro-Israel.

Sayit -

I think you are right about some of the pro-Palestinian crowd. Some people will jump on any bandwagon, be it Tibet, anti-apartheid or anti-Israel, purely because it seems cool to do so.

The fact that I have lived in Israel may not mke me pro-Israeli - but I am pro-Israel all the same.

It does both entertain and horrify me here that so many people on both sides assume that to be pro- side means also to hate the other. It's such simplistic, black & white thinking.

Source - Wikipedia

For one who complains that a source of Jew-hate (McFadden) is outed with sources, I see you fail to provide any sources for your claims about who is a Zionist and any evidence that any of these "evil" Jews are anything but loyal, productive members of America's current administration. For one who claims to be Jewish you ooze a very common type hate for Jews.

Haha.

I love how you say "evil" as if you pulled that from my post.

If you have to twist the truth and put words in my mouth to make a point, then all it does is support my case and show dishonesty on your part.

And the person who called me a "bigot" - same thing. Deflection deflection deflection.

Show me where I became a "bigot"

The thing that disturbes me the most is the number of American's that work in the White House in positions of power and leadership in our government and have duel citizenship with Israel.

You will find the same duel U.S. /Israeli citizenship with the heads and board members of the Federal Reserve.

And of course duel citizenship is a given when it come to the leaders and board of AIPAC

The thing that disturbes me the most is the number of American's that work in the White House in positions of power and leadership in our government and have duel citizenship with Israel.

You will find the same duel U.S. /Israeli citizenship with the heads and board members of the Federal Reserve.

And of course duel citizenship is a given when it come to the leaders and board of AIPAC

Even though you and I both have reservations about Israeli's military and political tactics, you and I are on completely different sides of the coin.

I remember you posting about wanting faggots to die.

You actually are a bigot. And you're information seems made up, like the kind of thing you heard 'somewhere' and defend to the death without even actually researching.

Point is you posting here, or anywhere for that matter, does exactly the opposite of what you intend and instead makes your view point seem foolish and dirty.

This OP isn't about homosexuals or homosexuality.

So let's stick to the topic at hand; and leave person prejudices out of the discussion.

btw Your posting here makes the thread bigoted, foolish, and dirty, but I wasn't going to make it an issue. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back