America Loves Israel?

Sayit -

Yes, of course I am pro-Israeli, absolutely and without reservation. I used to live in Israel, and may well live there again.

However, like the great majority of Israelis I know, my being pro-Israeli does not mean I need to hate Palestinians.

I'd go further and say the overwhelming majority of the haters we see here coulnd't give a shit about Israel - they hate Palestinians. purely and simply because they need to hate someone.
I haven't seen any hate of Palestinians here except for a very few, and I don't think they hate the people,but their form of government and their violence.I personally know of Zionists, Christians and Jews here who are sympathetic toward and supportive of the people.The people on both sides know what is right and what should be done but the leaders are obstinate and unmovable. Especially the Arab side with their charters and Islamic agends.

There we go again. No reasonable response. No information. Just stereotyping.

Isn't that the essence of "hate" - stereotyping an individual no matter what evidence they present?

Ughhh...
If I misunderstood your wording and intention, then I retract my responses to you. It will not happen again. I hope you will accept this explanation.

I haven't seen any hate of Palestinians here except for a very few, and I don't think they hate the people,but their form of government and their violence.I personally know of Zionists, Christians and Jews here who are sympathetic toward and supportive of the people.The people on both sides know what is right and what should be done but the leaders are obstinate and unmovable. Especially the Arab side with their charters and Islamic agends.

I know a lot of Israelis whose view of Palestinians are very supportive, very generous and sympathetic, definitely. Very often I've been very impressed by the dignity and courage shown by Israelis towards a people they have some reason to hate.

As you say - they hate Hamas, not the Palestinian people.

But I don't see too many of those voices here on this forum, where the debate too often is a litany of zoophiliac and homophobic racise abuse. And that is not about Palestinian governments - but about the people. All the people.

This OP isn't about homosexuals or homosexuality.

So let's stick to the topic at hand; and leave person prejudices out of the discussion.

btw Your posting here makes the thread bigoted, foolish, and dirty, but I wasn't going to make it an issue. :cool:

Sunni, fuck you, you camel turd eating sand monkey. Mohammed was a faggot and a pedophile, so why don't you jump on back on your magic carpet and fly back to whatever cat litter country you come from. We don't need assholes like you in the US.
PS I bet you'd just love a little romp in the sand with a rusty old sweaty itchy scratchy raghead to stick his hairy balls, fleas and crabs in your mouth.

Sayit -

I think you are right about some of the pro-Palestinian crowd. Some people will jump on any bandwagon, be it Tibet, anti-apartheid or anti-Israel, purely because it seems cool to do so.

The fact that I have lived in Israel may not mke me pro-Israeli - but I am pro-Israel all the same.

It does both entertain and horrify me here that so many people on both sides assume that to be pro- side means also to hate the other. It's such simplistic, black & white thinking.
Oh no not again, here we go with the "I have lived in Israel" BS.

Piece of shit doesn't realize that most Jews have been to Israel several times, and many even have relatives there. This anti semetic turd somehow makes it to Israel and suddenly she's the authority on everything about Israel. Two and out three posts the terrorist worshipper is claiming "I have been to........ " But then the terrorist worshipping whore goes on to show total ignorance and stupidity about the very same country she claims to be an expert on.

So let's stick to the topic at hand; and leave person prejudices out of the discussion.

btw Your posting here makes the thread bigoted, foolish, and dirty, but I wasn't going to make it an issue. :cool:

Sunni, fuck you, you camel turd eating sand monkey. Mohammed was a faggot and a pedophile, so why don't you jump on back on your magic carpet and fly back to whatever cat litter country you come from. We don't need assholes like you in the US.
PS I bet you'd just love a little romp in the sand with a rusty old sweaty itchy scratchy raghead to stick his hairy balls, fleas and crabs in your mouth.
Holy Shiite! Food fight! Food fight!

Sayit -

I think you are right about some of the pro-Palestinian crowd. Some people will jump on any bandwagon, be it Tibet, anti-apartheid or anti-Israel, purely because it seems cool to do so.

The fact that I have lived in Israel may not mke me pro-Israeli - but I am pro-Israel all the same.

It does both entertain and horrify me here that so many people on both sides assume that to be pro- side means also to hate the other. It's such simplistic, black & white thinking.

Piece of shit doesn't realize that most Jews have been to Israel several times, and many even have relatives there. This anti semetic turd somehow makes it to Israel and suddenly she's the authority on everything about Israel. Two and out three posts the terrorist worshipper is claiming "I have been to........ " But then the terrorist worshipping whore goes on to show total ignorance and stupidity about the very same country she claims to be an expert on.

There it is again. Logical fallacy after logical fallacy. If you really want to make a point about Israel why not actually make a point rather than try as hard as you can to demonize people who disagree with Israel's terrorist tactics. Any educated person can see your comments have no weight.

Ha, I'm ready for a response. "Oh god this nazi self-hating jew is so full of hate he can't even contain it. oh good job with your usual hateful rhetoric you faggot. LYNCH THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS WHO ARE SO FULL OF HATE!!"

Last edited:
Sayit -

There it is again. Logical fallacy after logical fallacy. If you really want to make a point about Israel why not actually make a point rather than try as hard as you can to demonize people who disagree with Israel's terrorist tactics. Any educated person can see your comments have no weight.

"LYNCH THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS WHO ARE SO FULL OF HATE!!"

Ha, I'm ready for a response. "Oh god this nazi self-hating jew is so full of hate he can't even contain it. oh good job with your usual hateful rhetoric you faggot. LYNCH THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS WHO ARE SO FULL OF HATE!!"
And what of those who disagree with the terrorist tactics of Hamas and other barbarian Islamic animals that are threatening Israel everyday?

If you hate another group of people and wish them death, that actually is fairly relevent to your views towards other groups as it shows you are motivated by anger and prejudice and not compassion, understanding and fairness.

Debating on same sex attraction aside, even is it were somehow comparable to criminal activity (though its criminal activity that hurts no one) I think it would be hateful for someone to wish death upon people who have committed adutery or shoplifting and to make no attempt to speak to them as human beings.

Israel committs atrocious acts, as do the Palestinians, but you're perspective is clearly not motivated by your respect for human rights as you don't give other groups the same courtesy.

If you hate another group of people and wish them death, that actually is fairly relevent to your views towards other groups as it shows you are motivated by anger and prejudice and not compassion, understanding and fairness.
I am motivated by morality and justice; nothing more and nothing less. :cool:

You have the morality of a fly who lays his eggs in a camel turd. Well maybe not, at least the fly doesn't beat his wife because she won't suck his cock because it smells like the little boy poo he's been sticking it in all day. Bigots like you hide behind a pedophile religion of hate and death. And you better hope that you see Allah soon, I hear he's running out of virgin goats.

.:dev3:

Last edited:

You have the morality of a fly who lays his eggs in a camel turd. Well maybe not, at least the fly doesn't beat his wife because she won't suck his cock because it smells like the little boy poo he's been sticking it in all day. Bigots like you hide behind a pedophile religion of hate and death. And you better hope that you see Allah soon, I hear he's running out of virgin goats.

Ima, you've been working too hard lately so take two aspirins and see Herr Doktor Professor MJB in the morning.

Ima, you've been working too hard lately so take two aspirins and see Herr Doktor Professor MJB in the morning.

Ah man, homo-haters like Sunni, the Pope and Mitt Romney make me wanna :puke: on them.

Ah man, homo-haters like Sunni, the Pope and Mitt Romney make me wanna :puke: on them.
btw How are your AIDS treatments coming along??
Hey Sunni, why don't you and Ima make peace. I'm sure you'll find plenty of common ground, you both believe the Holocaust didn't happen, you both adore Hitler, you both love Ahmadinejad, you both want Israel destroyed...see what I mean? It's a match made in heaven. Heh heh heh.

Last edited:
e goes on to show total ignorance and stupidity about the very same country she claims to be an expert on.

Says the person who claimed that the majority of Israels were immigrants from Muslim countries.

Says the person who claimed that until 1968, Israeli Jews were called Palestinians.

The day I post something as braindead stupid as those comments - you'll be right!

I don't claim to be an expert on Israel, Roudy. There are plenty of people who have lived there and worked there and studied there far longer and in more detail than I have.

But obviously as someone who has lived and worked there - I know more than someone like you, who has never been there.

(And again: more than 70% of Israelis are Sabra (Israeli-born), and there are more than a million Israelis who are born in Russia).

e goes on to show total ignorance and stupidity about the very same country she claims to be an expert on.

Says the person who claimed that the majority of Israels were immigrants from Muslim countries.

Says the person who claimed that until 1968, Israeli Jews were called Palestinians.

The day I post something as braindead stupid as those comments - you'll be right!

I don't claim to be an expert on Israel, Roudy. There are plenty of people who have lived there and worked there and studied there far longer and in more detail than I have.

But obviously as someone who has lived and worked there - I know more than someone like you, who has never been there.

(And again: more than 70% of Israelis are Sabra (Israeli-born), and there are more than a million Israelis who are born in Russia).
Hello Islamic fuckface, I said majority of Israelis are from Sephardic or Mizrahi Jewish background, and that is 100% true. Go peddle your lies on that racist website Stormfront that your fellow Terrorist worshipping friends frequent.

One of these days I will disclose my background and you will be extermely embarrassed. But knowing that are just another shameless apologist and liar for Islamist terrorism and Islamo- fascism, you will still come back and beg to eat more of my kosher poop. Ha ha ha!

Roudy -

Do you really need me to produce the quote again for you?

You claimed that the majority of Israels had "fled" from Muslim countries - which is so obviously false that it's really inconceivable that anyone who has spent more than 10 minutes in Israel would never make that claim.

Do you accept that your claim is false, or do you need me to spend 20 minutes finding it so that you can be humiliated by it all over again?

Forum List

Back