America Loves Israel?

All American Jews should move to Israel, that way there'll be no one to drag us back into the ME mess.

All American Jews should move to Israel, that way there'll be no one to drag us back into the ME mess.
And all Jew haters like Ima should move to Europe where the NeoNazis are on the rise. Meanwhile, he surely must have been asleep during much of what was happening in the Arab Spring. Doesn't he think the U.S. has helped the revolting Arabs on many occasions? Or maybe being a Dhimwit, he does know but as long as it wasn't Israel who was being helped, it was quite OK with him. He probably has no problem with all the money we give to Pakistan when their own soldiers help the terrorists kill American soldiers.

jt2

Those American soldiers would not be getting killed if they weren't participating in an illegal occupation of Afghanistan, either. How many US civilians have the evil Pakistanis killed?(in West by god Virginia...)

Those American soldiers would not be getting killed if they weren't participating in an illegal occupation of Afghanistan, either. How many US civilians have the evil Pakistanis killed?(in West by god Virginia...)

How many people had Opium fucked up?

Taliban's Ban On Poppy A Success, U.S. Aides Say
The first American narcotics experts to go to Afghanistan under Taliban rule have concluded that the movement's ban on opium-poppy cultivation appears to have wiped out the world's largest crop in less than a year, officials said today.

The American findings confirm earlier reports from the United Nations drug control program that Afghanistan, which supplied about three-quarters of the world's opium and most of the heroin reaching Europe, had ended poppy planting in one season.

But the eradication of poppies has come at a terrible cost to farming families, and experts say it will not be known until the fall planting season begins whether the Taliban can continue to enforce it.
Taliban's Ban On Poppy A Success, U.S. Aides Say - NYTimes.com
Us Troops have ensured the crop is bumper
Even More Photos of US/NATO Troops Patrolling Opium Poppy Fields in Afghanistan | Public Intelligence

And all Jew haters like Ima should move to Europe where the NeoNazis are on the rise. Meanwhile, he surely must have been asleep during much of what was happening in the Arab Spring. Doesn't he think the U.S. has helped the revolting Arabs on many occasions? Or maybe being a Dhimwit, he does know but as long as it wasn't Israel who was being helped, it was quite OK with him. He probably has no problem with all the money we give to Pakistan when their own soldiers help the terrorists kill American soldiers.

jt2

I never said I hated anyone, but if not for the US armchair jewish warrior lobby, we don't have things like 9/11.
Because when it comes right down to it, what happens in Palestine is irrelevant to the US, no matter which side wins and how it goes down.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You didn't have to say it!

You may go by your first name on this forum, but your middle name is evidently 'Bigoted'. I won't discuss your 'family' name.........................

How many people had Opium fucked up?
How is the killing of thousands of innocent civilians in Afghanistan justified by opium sales in the US?

"Saturday, August 14, 2010

"KABUL -- During the first six months of the year, 1,271 Afghan civilians had been killed in an increasingly violent war. On Tuesday, Hafizullah Azizi, a handsome 22-year-old who financially supported his mother and five younger siblings, was added to the list.

"Azizi, a driver for a British personal security firm, was returning to the company's fortified 16-room compound in central Kabul when armed masked men sprinted toward the house. The attackers shot Azizi and another driver with assault rifles and then engaged in a firefight with a guard, according to police and witnesses.

"Failing to breach the exterior wall, an attacker detonated an explosive device strapped to his waist, blowing out windows and rocking cars. The two Afghan drivers and two attackers lay dead."

Afghans blame civilian deaths on U.S. despite spike from insurgent violence

Azizi and thousands of others would still be alive if western corporations weren't using NATO as the latest proof that War is (Still) a Racket.

Forum List

Back