America Loves Israel?

Ariel Sharon NEVER SAID "We condtol America"

This quote was fakes by Hamas and you Anti-Zionists swollow it like fresh water on a heated day.

You may be right - it's interesting that a google search comes up with hundreds of hits for the quote, but almost all from far right blogs and forums, and none from mainstream media sources.

I do think that if the quote was legitimate, we'd see the BBC et al cover it.

May be right? And I thought you were of the normal, rational variety.

Sayit -.

I don't know if the Sharo quote is real or not. Hence, I said that Lipush is 'possibly' right to say that it is some kind of anti-Semitic prank.

If you know for sure that this is the case, then let's go with that.

The fact that people are dying daily is no reason to defend the hateful screed of a known anti-Semite (Sunni Man) unless you are like-minded.
No one is required to respond respectfully to people like that.

It seems to me that ZioNuts like you, keep using that anti-Semite crap ad-nauseam when you don't have any good answer to a post.
For example, Islam and Judaism in the ME are at war. Are the Muslims fighting that war anti-Semites or simply enemies?
Ironically, it is the the Zio-Nuts like your-self who constantly use hate, insults and pure un-adultuated venon in your replies.
We in America ought to strengthen our hate laws to include anti-Goyism which is rampant in your hearts.

1. I use the "anti-Semite crap" only to describe anti-Semites. For instance, people who know their "facts" are baseless camel crap ("Sharon said...", Protocols) but continue to spew them anyway.
2. Islam and Judaism are not at war anywhere and some Muslims fighting Israel are indeed anti-Semites.
3. Do you mean like someone who refers to those who don't buy into his camel crap as "Zionuts?"
4. You know nothing of what is in my heart, PBrain because you are a raging idiot.
5. Have a nice father's Day!

Let's face it Sniffer...You hate the Goyim so much that you make Judas Iscariot's brazen treachery of his benefactor look like child's play when you would easily betray America which has given you prosperity for Israel.

Jonathan Pollack is your hero.

We have lobbyists that pay our politicians to be pro isreal. Lieberman split with the Democrats for Israel and the Iraq war. He showed his loyalty isn't with the voters of his state, it is with a foregin country. Isreali's are some of the owners of our Federal Reserve. Adelson in Vegas is a huge Jewish GOP campaign contributor. Just as influencial as the Koch brothers. If it not for them, we wouldn't be getting involved in Israels business as much.

Isreali's are some of the owners of our Federal Reserve.

The Fed is owned by the US government.

No it isn't.

We have lobbyists that pay our politicians to be pro isreal. Lieberman split with the Democrats for Israel and the Iraq war. He showed his loyalty isn't with the voters of his state, it is with a foregin country. Isreali's are some of the owners of our Federal Reserve. Adelson in Vegas is a huge Jewish GOP campaign contributor. Just as influencial as the Koch brothers. If it not for them, we wouldn't be getting involved in Israels business as much.

No it isn't.
Tinkerbell, why do you always make those stupid replys when you know it is true. The Fed is not owned by any Israeli interests.

Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It just isn't that funny, though. I mean, everyone knows that it is intended as a joke, but did you actually think it was funny?

I just thought it was silly.

Really? Given the consistently hateful nature of Sunni Man's posts, what would possibly lead any rational, honest poster to assume it is intended to be funny and how do you know his intent? On the other hand, you are convinced that anything Roudy posts is serious hate. Methinks he may be right about you.

Try reading my post again, and it might make a little more sense.

I didn't say Sunni was funny, nor that he was trying to be funny. I said that I didn't think the 'Protocol of the Elders of Zion' was funny. It (The Protocls) was intended as satire, but I didn't think it worked.

Both Sunni and Roudy hold deeply racist views, without question.

Perhaps you should reread your post. You said "everyone knows that it is intended as a joke" in response to Sunni Man's claim that the Protocols are factual. Certainly you didn't mean the Protocols were intended as a joke. They were a deadly serious fraud.

You may be right - it's interesting that a google search comes up with hundreds of hits for the quote, but almost all from far right blogs and forums, and none from mainstream media sources.

I do think that if the quote was legitimate, we'd see the BBC et al cover it.

Sayit -.

I don't know if the Sharo quote is real or not. Hence, I said that Lipush is 'possibly' right to say that it is some kind of anti-Semitic prank.

A lame response at best.
I'm more than a little urprised that one who claims to be a member of the Fourth Estate is unaware of the scandal that arose from the publishing of that camel crap by G. A. Geyer in the Chicago Tribune. She later admitted that she never heard Sharon say it and was unaware that the source of the story was the Hamas mouthpiece "Islamic Association for Palestine."

No it isn't.
Tinkerbell, why do you always make those stupid replys when you know it is true. The Fed is not owned by any Israeli interests.

The Fed is not owned by any Israeli interests.

I didn't say that it was.

It seems to me that ZioNuts like you, keep using that anti-Semite crap ad-nauseam when you don't have any good answer to a post.
For example, Islam and Judaism in the ME are at war. Are the Muslims fighting that war anti-Semites or simply enemies?
Ironically, it is the the Zio-Nuts like your-self who constantly use hate, insults and pure un-adultuated venon in your replies.
We in America ought to strengthen our hate laws to include anti-Goyism which is rampant in your hearts.

1. I use the "anti-Semite crap" only to describe anti-Semites. For instance, people who know their "facts" are baseless camel crap ("Sharon said...", Protocols) but continue to spew them anyway.
2. Islam and Judaism are not at war anywhere and some Muslims fighting Israel are indeed anti-Semites.
3. Do you mean like someone who refers to those who don't buy into his camel crap as "Zionuts?"
4. You know nothing of what is in my heart, PBrain because you are a raging idiot.

Let's face it Sniffer...You hate the Goyim so much that you make Judas Iscariot's brazen treachery of his benefactor look like child's play when you would easily betray America which has given you prosperity for Israel.

Once again for the terminally dense PBrain:
4. You know nothing of what is in my heart because you are a raging idiot.
6. I do have serious disdain for you Nazi types and for that I make no apologies.

No it isn't.

I did though.You said "No it isn't " when Todster said the Fed was owned by the US government. Who owns it then, in your misguided opinion.? I would like to know who is controlling the geld.

1. If all it takes is a few bucks to our elected officials, those awash in oil money would be in complete control
2. Lieberman's constituants stood with him as a Dem, a Repub, and even re-elected him as an independent. Evidently they believe in the man.
3. Israeli's are not some of the owners of the Fed
4. It is legal for Americans to contribute to political campaigns
5. The Koch Bros are not Jewish
6. You are an IDIOT who spends too much time at Nazi websites.

Sayit -.

A lame response at best.
I'm more than a little urprised that one who claims to be a member of the Fourth Estate is unaware of the scandal that arose from the publishing of that camel crap by G. A. Geyer in the Chicago Tribune. She later admitted that she never heard Sharon say it and was unaware that the source of the story was the Hamas mouthpiece "Islamic Association for Palestine."

Surprisingly enough....the story was not big news in Finland.

I'd never heard of the quote nor the story about it before seeing it on this thread.

btw, I don't "claim" to be anything - I am a journalist, and stories of mine are available on this site.

I did though.You said "No it isn't " when Todster said the Fed was owned by the US government. Who owns it then, in your misguided opinion.? I would like to know who is controlling the geld.

So, what is the difference between a "US note" and a "Federal Reserve note?"

Perhaps you should reread your post. You said "everyone knows that it is intended as a joke" in response to Sunni Man's claim that the Protocols are factual. Certainly you didn't mean the Protocols were intended as a joke. They were a deadly serious fraud.

Oh dear....this is a bit sad, isn't it? My comment was made TO Sunni Man - not about him.

And yes - the Protocols were originally written as some kind of ironic joke. As I mentioned, I didn't think they were terribly funny nor effective.

Oh dear....this is a bit sad, isn't it? My comment was made TO Sunni Man - not about him.

And yes - the Protocols were originally written as some kind of ironic joke. As I mentioned, I didn't think they were terribly funny nor effective.

The Protocols were written as an ironic joke? You clearly are far more tolerant of unabashed Jew-hate intended to enrage Jew-haters than you are of Roudy. Is that kind of tolerance typical in Finland?

Once again for the terminally dense PBrain:
4. You know nothing of what is in my heart because you are a raging idiot.
6. I do have serious disdain for you Nazi types and for that I make no apologies.

And there I felt
The presence of
The evil ZioNazi Master...

And I could not
Believe my eyes
It was

Adolph Hitler smiling
And waving as though as
He was the ringmaster in this

Evil Circus...He had Sniffer clutched
In one hand and Rafipoe
in the other...

Twisting snarling, he pointed towards
The light and I gratefully
Nodded and finally exited this

Hell...

" E quindi uscimo, a rivedir le stelle! "

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

One is issued by the Treasury Dept of the US government, the other is issued by the Central Bank of the US government.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

One is issued by the Treasury Dept of the US government, the other is issued by the Central Bank of the US government.
the Central Bank of the US government is currently a privately owned bank
The Federal Reserve Bank is as government owned as Federal Express is
Who Owns The Federal Reserve?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back