America Loves Israel?

Perhaps you should reread your post. You said "everyone knows that it is intended as a joke" in response to Sunni Man's claim that the Protocols are factual. Certainly you didn't mean the Protocols were intended as a joke. They were a deadly serious fraud.

Oh dear....this is a bit sad, isn't it? My comment was made TO Sunni Man - not about him.

And yes - the Protocols were originally written as some kind of ironic joke. As I mentioned, I didn't think they were terribly funny nor effective.

The Protocols were written as an ironic joke? You clearly are far more tolerant of unabashed Jew-hate intended to enrage Jew-haters than you are of Roudy. Is that kind of tolerance typical in Finland?
No, that's the tolerance a terrorist worshipping imposter piece of shit that frequents racist websites Stormfront shows.

And what of those who disagree with the terrorist tactics of Hamas and other barbarian Islamic animals that are threatening Israel everyday?

I was gonna respond to this as I have ten thousand times and say I am fully against ALL forms of terrorism, hence my stance on Israel and Hamas as well.

And then I saw this:

"No, that's the tolerance a terrorist worshipping imposter piece of shit that frequents racist websites Stormfront shows."

And realized what a supreme waste of time it is for anyone to interact with you...

And what of those who disagree with the terrorist tactics of Hamas and other barbarian Islamic animals that are threatening Israel everyday?

I was gonna respond to this as I have ten thousand times and say I am fully against ALL forms of terrorism, hence my stance on Israel and Hamas as well.

And then I saw this:

"No, that's the tolerance a terrorist worshipping imposter piece of shit that frequents racist websites Stormfront shows."

And realized what a supreme waste of time it is for anyone to interact with you...
I doubt if Roudy will lower himself to interact with one of your stripe. However I did and am ashamed of myself.

And then I saw this:

Why, because I got your number and can see right through you?

And then I saw this:

I doubt if Roudy will lower himself to interact with one of your stripe. However I did and am ashamed of myself.
Well, I wouldn't "interact" but I sure would enjoy pissing on his type.

Roudy -

Do you really need me to produce the quote again for you?

You claimed that the majority of Israels had "fled" from Muslim countries - which is so obviously false that it's really inconceivable that anyone who has spent more than 10 minutes in Israel would never make that claim.

Do you accept that your claim is false, or do you need me to spend 20 minutes finding it so that you can be humiliated by it all over again?
Majority of Israelis are Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews, which by definition, are Jews who are either first or second generation escapees from Muslim shitholes. That is an absolute fact, you fucking piece of shit terrorist worshipping asshole. It is not even up for debate. You are a gigantic waste of time.

Oh dear....this is a bit sad, isn't it? My comment was made TO Sunni Man - not about him.

And yes - the Protocols were originally written as some kind of ironic joke. As I mentioned, I didn't think they were terribly funny nor effective.

The Protocols were written as an ironic joke? You clearly are far more tolerant of unabashed Jew-hate intended to enrage Jew-haters than you are of Roudy. Is that kind of tolerance typical in Finland?
No, that's the tolerance a terrorist worshipping imposter piece of shit that frequents racist websites Stormfront shows.

I strongly suspect you are indeed a sock from stormfront sent to make Jews appear like vile disgusting liars and racists

I strongly suspect you are indeed a sock from stormfront sent to make Jews appear like vile disgusting liars and racists
How did you guess,Hermann? You didn't win a seegar though.

I strongly suspect you as usual have ingested a mix several different hallucinogenic drugs and alcohol. But you really didn't need to do that, you are a natural douchebag. Low low low...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcBJPXSG25g]How to be a Douchebag - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting - I got a PM from another poster the other day suggesting Roudy was actually a troll - though he suggested Roudy wasn't actually Jewish either.

That could explain a lot.

There is no shame in "interacting" with anyone.

I have talked face-to-face and online with communists, Nazis, Jewish settlers, Hezbollah soldiers, Roudy, Stormfront fascists, and child soldiers....to "interact" with crazy people is an education.

However, for you there may be shame in finding yourself unable to debate Max. Conceding defeat does seem a bit embarassing.

America loves Israel because your their ticket to armageddon in the ME and the return of Jesus. Suckers. :D

America loves Israel because your their ticket to armageddon in the ME and the return of Jesus. Suckers. :D

Wait 'til they find out that this Israel is a fake. Only the Messiah can call his people back to the promised land not a bunch of crooks out of Europe.

Roudy -

You claimed that the majority of Israels had "fled" from Muslim countries - which is so obviously false that it's really inconceivable that anyone who has spent more than 10 minutes in Israel would never make that claim.

Do you accept that your claim is false, or do you need me to spend 20 minutes finding it so that you can be humiliated by it all over again?
Majority of Israelis are Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews, which by definition, are Jews who are either first or second generation escapees from Muslim shitholes. That is an absolute fact, you fucking piece of shit terrorist worshipping asshole. It is not even up for debate. You are a gigantic waste of time.

As usual you are better at picking your nose than telling the truth!

Search resultsJewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia, the ...
Historic...|Exodus from Arab...|Exodus from...|Jewish refugee...
... time window of 1944 to 1964, when some 700,000 Jews moved to Israel from Arab countries and were ... indigenous to the Middle East and North Africa who were forced to leave ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands - Cached.
More results from en.wikipedia.org

Roudy -

As usual you are better at picking your nose than telling the truth!

Search resultsJewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia, the ...
Historic...|Exodus from Arab...|Exodus from...|Jewish refugee...
... time window of 1944 to 1964, when some 700,000 Jews moved to Israel from Arab countries and were ... indigenous to the Middle East and North Africa who were forced to leave ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands - Cached.
More results from en.wikipedia.org

Yeah, Roudy is well wrong on this one - and on sveeral different fronts.

Firstly, around 76% of Israelis are born in Israel, so they didn't flee from anywhere.

Secondly, and this is the point Roudy forgot, a massive number of Sephardic Jews weren't in Arabic countries, but were in Greece, Spain, Portugal, Macedonia and around the Mediterranean, plus some in Australia and the US.

Thirdly, a million Ashkehanzim Jews moved from Russia since the collapse of the Soviet Union, meaning the proportion of Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews is less than it used to be.

Wait 'til they find out that this Israel is a fake. Only the Messiah can call his people back to the promised land not a bunch of crooks out of Europe.
What will it mean when the tribe of Manesseh starts going to Jerusalem, tears down that ugly apparition on the Temple Mount and builds the 3rd Temple. Any idea? And, it's going to happen so plan on it.

What will it mean when the tribe of Manesseh starts going to Jerusalem, tears down that ugly apparition on the Temple Mount and builds the 3rd Temple. Any idea? And, it's going to happen so plan on it.

I usually like you in general but your innate stupidy is almost as astounding as MJ's...The day that Israel demolishes Islam's third Holiest site, the 1.4 billion Muslims will converge into Israel and take her apart one stone at a time even if they all have only clubs to fight with!

Last edited:
hat ugly apparition on the Temple Mount and builds the 3rd Temple..

You thought it was ugly? Really?

I thought it was absolutely gorgeous.

dscn2310z.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

I usually like you in general but your innate stupidy is almost as astounding as MJ's...The day that Israel demolishes Islam's third Holiest site, the 1.4 billion Muslims will converge into Israel and take her apart one stone at a time even if they all have only clubs to fight with!
You're whistling past the graveyard, pbel.

Forum List

Back