Abortion is murder

...For most on the right ‘abortion’ is a wedge issue, a political weapon, and a partisan contrivance used as red meat for the base.
Agreed. Same for gun control, gay marriage and other "red meat" issues brought up by both the Democrats and Republicans. Isn't this why more Americans than in either party agree that they don't feel represented by either party?

So what do we do? For me, it was vote a straight Libertarian ticket. Sure, Johnson won't win, but I sure as hell ain't voting for the other two. However, Maybe we'll win more local and state offices this year.

Trends in Party Identification, 1939-2014

Party Affiliation
lsdafn3zt02tvy6by2wvyq.png

Why would I show respect for you when I have no respect for you? I am not a liar as you are.
Thanks for proving my point. Disagreed. Please point to one lie I've told. If you can't, then are you man enough to admit you are the liar? I strongly doubt it since cowards rarely admit error...they just run from the truth.

You should know how you cowards act better than I.

Abortion is morally wrong, no doubt in my mind. Abortion is between the person and their maker. I know where I stand and that is what matters. What others want to do is their business, but I can still offer an opinion.
This illustrates the Framers’ intent with regard to enshrining the right to privacy in the Constitution: to allow each citizen to decide the matter for himself, consistent with his own good faith and good conscience, absent interference from the state.

Wrong again, but nice derail. So tell me how a single cell is exactly the same as a human being? Obviously you can't tell the difference between an animal fetus and a human fetus but maybe you can explain that question.....or you can run from it like a coward.

vzv7va.jpg

Abortion is morally wrong, no doubt in my mind. Abortion is between the person and their maker. I know where I stand and that is what matters. What others want to do is their business, but I can still offer an opinion.
This illustrates the Framers’ intent with regard to enshrining the right to privacy in the Constitution: to allow each citizen to decide the matter for himself, consistent with his own good faith and good conscience, absent interference from the state.
Up to a point. Obviously parents shouldn't be allowed to murder their kids in their quest for "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". So what is the limit?

The 24 week limit is scientifically based and, therefore, logical and moral. Anything past that limit should only be considered only in a situation where the mother would die without abortion of the fetus. After all, the mother has rights too.

Wrong again, but nice derail. So tell me how a single cell is exactly the same as a human being? Obviously you can't tell the difference between an animal fetus and a human fetus but maybe you can explain that question.....or you can run from it like a coward.

vzv7va.jpg

Why should I tell you squat? Go talk to your inmates.

of course abortion is murder, that's the whole point, to kill the baby. why else would they do it?
Republicans, so worried about the fetus. Will giggle at a starving baby.

They got a real kick out of this:

Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents
Such is the inconsistent conservative.

For most on the right ‘abortion’ is a wedge issue, a political weapon, and a partisan contrivance used as red meat for the base.

Not for me, you need to figure it out yourself. What I believe is what I believe and what you believe is what you believe. I'm against abortion whether it is legal or not. You are for abortion whether it is legal or not.

Sorry just saw your post in answer to mine. We are in agreement.

And abortions should never be funded by the government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how about the Iraqi war ...

why aren't the antiabortionist all vegetarians, so much for their morals ...

in Florida there is a $121.00 fine for slow drivers that drive in the right lane, is that immoral ???

Why not? Executions and wars are .

But we should be talking about wrong. Would you have stood idly by during the holocaust? That was legal too?
One again a false equivalency.
but it shows where his heart is at, and where your's is at.
ty, your church allows abortion, as you well know

my standard is abortion in case of genetic malformation that results in death after birth, in case of rape, in case of incest, and in case of danger to mother's health.

Your church is fine with that.

You need to talk to your brethren in your ward and with your high councilor assigned to your ward.

You are in strange hiways and biways.
"your church is fine with that"
ah but you left out the qualifier jake. Like always.
Nope, there it is. You have no say in what they church says. I only spell out because you won't.
Liar.

Abortion
Human life is a sacred gift from God.abortion for personal or so Elective cial convenience is contrary to the will and the commandments of God. Church members who submit to, perform, encourage, pay for, or arrange for such abortions may lose their membership in the Church.

Additional Information
In today's society, abortion has become a common practice, defended by deceptive arguments. Latter-day prophets have denounced abortion, referring to the Lord's declaration, “Thou shalt not … kill, nor do anything like unto it” (D&C 59:6). Their counsel on the matter is clear: Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints must not submit to, perform, encourage, pay for, or arrange for an abortion. Church members who encourage an abortion in any way may be subject to Church discipline.

Church leaders have said that some exceptional circumstances may justify an abortion, such as when pregnancy is the result of incest or rape, when the life or health of the mother is judged by competent medical authority to be in serious jeopardy, or when the fetus is known by competent medical authority to have severe defects that will not allow the baby to survive beyond birth. But even these circumstances do not automatically justify an abortion. Those who face such circumstances should consider abortion only after consulting with their local Church leaders and receiving a confirmation through earnest prayer.

When a child is conceived out of wedlock, the best option is for the mother and father of the child to marry and work toward establishing an eternal family relationship. If a successful marriage is unlikely, they should place the child for adoption, preferably through LDS Family Services (see “Adoption”).

Thank you for taking my challenge and showing your words don't match those of your church.

Now I challenge you for the rest of your life to stop talking out of your ass and follow its teachings.

I can justify abortion.

1) there are too many people in this world already.
2) a child born into certain families might have a much higher chance of ending a murderer or criminal to then spend the rest of their live rotting away in prison, hardly a life, is it?
3) 75% of pregnancies end before the mother even knows it exists. This life is fragile and disappears all the time. That's life. Death is a part of life.

But on the other hand those people claim to be "pro-life" often like executions and wars. Hardly a love of life, is it? They don't want a lot of kids born into poverty to have a chance in life, and actually have a chance at a decent life in the first place.
You are a eugenicist. Hitler would be so proud of you.

To a delusional person like yourself, a convicted murderer is no different than an unborn baby.

How does one get so f**ked up?

And note the Liberal meme....another false one....that the world is overcrowded.
They are so easily duped by the left elite it is truly amazing to watch. Over population is a myth that only lives on in the minds of fools. America has way too many fools.

Is it any wonder the left has such along murderous history, when dupes like this exist. I bet some on the left would love a nuclear war, so as to eliminate millions of human beings. What sick f**ks they are.

How hard was it for the right to convince you to go to war in Iraq?
You clearly know nothing about me...even though I have posted here for years and have nearly 12k posts. You could not count the times I have posted the following profound statement, which no doubt you do not understand...

War is the health of the STATE!!!

...and as a libertarian with anarchist leanings, I am very much against the State and it's endless wars.

Why must leftists be so stupid?

No, I don't know you. That's why I was not talking about you. Read what I wrote. "the right", you are not "the right".

Why not? Executions and wars are .

Wars and executions are government decisions. Abortions are personal decisions.

of course abortion is murder, that's the whole point, to kill the baby. why else would they do it?
Republicans, so worried about the fetus. Will giggle at a starving baby.....
Or a black baby starving in Chicago or a brown baby starving at the border.
They don't giggle at those. They outright laugh.

zvN3pRq.gif

Are you laughing at a sick baby? Come on, it's not a fetus. It's a born. It's OK! We don't help those.

Sometimes, I get tired and just want to say, "Have it your way, fanatics. We will go back to pre-1973, when nobody had an abortion, and women everywhere were having D & C's.

Yes, I can remember that far back.

What the hell. If it makes you feel better.

{sigh}

Last edited:
You are a eugenicist. Hitler would be so proud of you.

To a delusional person like yourself, a convicted murderer is no different than an unborn baby.

How does one get so f**ked up?

And note the Liberal meme....another false one....that the world is overcrowded.
They are so easily duped by the left elite it is truly amazing to watch. Over population is a myth that only lives on in the minds of fools. America has way too many fools.

Is it any wonder the left has such along murderous history, when dupes like this exist. I bet some on the left would love a nuclear war, so as to eliminate millions of human beings. What sick f**ks they are.

You clearly know nothing about me...even though I have posted here for years and have nearly 12k posts. You could not count the times I have posted the following profound statement, which no doubt you do not understand...

War is the health of the STATE!!!

...and as a libertarian with anarchist leanings, I am very much against the State and it's endless wars.

Why must leftists be so stupid?

No, I don't know you. That's why I was not talking about you. Read what I wrote. "the right", you are not "the right".
What? You responded to my post with this....

Please identify who is "you" in that statement?

Forum List

Back