Abortion is murder

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
body.jpg

Abortion is a medical term, only.

Murder is a legal term, only.

not to the radical religious right who hate gubmint except when it tells women what to do with their bodies.
When they do that, they become statist progressives on the far right using big government to enforce medical changes on the entire country.

the term "statist progressive" sounds silly in this context. there is nothing progressive about the rabid religious right. they are reactionary.

Abortion is a medical term, only.

Murder is a legal term, only.

not to the radical religious right who hate gubmint except when it tells women what to do with their bodies.
When they do that, they become statist progressives on the far right using big government to enforce medical changes on the entire country.

the term "statist progressive" sounds silly in this context. there is nothing progressive about the rabid religious right. they are reactionary.
You do not understand the political definition of "progressivism", which is a political philosophy of using big government to make changes (bad or good) on the body politic: e.g., the Tuskegee Experiment or Japanese Internment, or CRA or Brown vs. School Board.

I know you lefties want to control the language every bit as much as the righties, but there it is.

You could have a KKK sympathizer like Woodrow Wilson pushing very liberal reform movements.

Statistically over 1 million a year just in the United States alone. Now that is genocide.

after it takes it's first breath outside the womb

a seed is not a tree

an embryo is no a person

a woman's body is her own ........... always

her life and her needs take priority over an embryo/fetus

DISGUSTING!! What Hillary Did While Pregnant With Chelsea Should ...
www.angrypatriotmovement.com/what-pregnant-hillary-did/
5 days ago - A book by one of Bill Clinton's friends, a former Miss Arkansas and possible ... retardkilled,” the former pageant queen, Sally Miller, claimed Hillary ... “Hillary is using the same old 'playbook' from the nineties—to threaten me.
Former Bill Mistress: Hillary Beat Baby Inside Womb, Threatened to ...
www.infowars.com/former-bill-mistress-hillary-beat-baby-inside-womb-thr...
Alex Jones
4 days ago - US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton once attempted to harm the baby inside her womb and then promised she would kill it if it were born disfigured, an excerpt ... Go Unpublished,” the former Miss Arkansas reveals the time former President Bill .... So she gave Chelsea her first beating while still in her?
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Forced Bill's Mistresses Into Doing The ...
https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-hillary-clinton-forced-bills-mistresses-into...
3 days ago - Miller, a former Miss Arkansas beauty queen, also has a tell-all book entitled ... fist whilethreatening Bill that she would kill his child (Chelsea).
Former Miss Arkansas Says Hillary Clinton Had Multiple Abortions ...
usbacklash.org/former-miss-arkansas-says-hillary-clinton-multiple-abortions-kept-chelse...
Mar 29, 2016 - Former Miss Arkansas and alleged lover of Bill Clinton, Sally Miller, says Hillary ... “She had several abortions before she had Chelsea and it was only because .... Refuse to Remove Hate Filled “I Want to Fucking Kill Donald Trump” ... By 33 Men Now Getting Death Threats Through Hate-Filled Facebook ...

perhaps some women are just not meant to be a parent at particular times in their life

it should be at the right time and when full of love, when she is physically and emotionally ready

a seed is not a tree

an embryo is no a person

Humans need to live in disposition and respect of nature in order to maintain our humanity.

You do not need to recognize an embryo as a person to acknowledge that it has the potential to become one. It is an easily acceptable premise that abortion is an unnatural act. Why should anyone have the right to decide which prospective person gets to live or die?

I would disagree with you on that premise. During pregnancy, a woman's body is a host for life.

From my point of view, your logic summarizes all morality into being the right of the strong to rule over the weak. Based on hyperbolic conjecture of all things.

a seed is not a tree

an embryo is no a person

Humans need to live in disposition and respect of nature in order to maintain our humanity.

You do not need to recognize an embryo as a person to acknowledge that it has the potential to become one. It is an easily acceptable premise that abortion is an unnatural act. Why should anyone have the right to decide which prospective person gets to live or die?

I would disagree with you on that premise. During pregnancy, a woman's body is a host for life.

From my point of view, your logic summarizes all morality into being the right of the strong to rule over the weak. Based on hyperbolic conjecture of all things.
You’re entitled to your point of view, to express it freely, and to not have an abortion if you so desire.

You’re at liberty to oppose abortion as a matter of faith.

But it is a settled, accepted fact of law beyond dispute that prior to birth, an embryo/fetus is not entitled to Constitutional protections, it is indeed not a ‘person.’

The Constitution therefore prohibits the states from seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law, where ‘banning’ abortion violates a woman’s right to privacy.

You’re entitled to your point of view, to express it freely, and to not have an abortion if you so desire.

But it is a settled, accepted fact of law beyond dispute that prior to birth, an embryo/fetus is not entitled to Constitutional protections, it is indeed not a ‘person.’

The Constitution therefore prohibits the states from seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law, where ‘banning’ abortion violates a woman’s right to privacy.

I do not give a fuck about the constitution, and I am no fan of using force to stop abortions.

My point is that it is immoral. Not that it should be illegal.

I do not give a fuck about the constitution, and I am no fan of using force to stop abortions.

My point is that it is immoral. Not that it should be illegal.

Two thirds of the world have no opinion or allow abortion from their religion. Most countries around the world, including christian, catholic majority countries, permit abortion.

Sorry but most don't live by your particular morality. Bible does not dictate your morality.

You want to live by you personal idea, that is fine for you, don't expect everyone to do the same.

a potential life is not a living breathing life. I could consider myself a potential candidate for president but that won't even get me secret service protection.

angrypatirot, alexjones, usbacklash. :lol: Grow up, alt right.

Abortion is a medical term. Murder is a legal term. Abortion may be immoral or not. The act itself is not murder.

angrypatirot, alexjones, usbacklash. :lol: Grow up, alt right.

Abortion is a medical term. Murder is a legal term. Abortion may be immoral or not. The act itself is not murder.
I want the right to determine life or death.

Jake you would be in big trouble, if I had that right.

To me abortion is not murder because you're alive the moment your mother "popped you out"
So if you're inside your mom's body there's no murder
That doesn't mean a woman could abort anywhere and anytime.
Strict regulations are needed in every country :)

Forum List

Back