Abortion is murder

hobelim
If you have taught your own children to worship a human being as if he was a god, then you are guilty of condemning them to a fate worse than death, a life of confusion and subsequent suffering and daily torment of existence knowing about but never tasting of the peace and fulfillment of the promise of eternal life that can only come from knowing he who truly is God.
What are you talking about? Don't be shy. Come right out and say it. Thoughts not worth saying are thoughts not worth having.

What am I talking about? Come right out and say it?

I already did.

To put it another way, who if not exclusively Christians are up in arms in opposition to abortion, a matter that is none of their business, but these same fine people take their own children who were born into this world and teach them through deception, manipulation, and threats of real and imaginary violence to defy the law of God and worship a human being which places them under the condemnation of God, death, in a hell of confusion and superstition for decades if not for life.

In other words they condemn others for killing the unborn even though they deliberately murder their own children who were born by filling their head with irrational beliefs and degrading practices that contradict actual reality, perverts their perceptions of what is actually taking place effectively preventing their minds from ever bearing fruit or receiving life or enlightenment from above.

And when I point out where right and wrong and judgment lie, they accuse me of evil. Imagine that!

Thats what I meant by saying that what other people do or don't do should be the least of their concerns.

They openly condemn and persecute others for what is not sin even though their own sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

They would better spend their time trying to figure out how to get out of the hole that they have dug for themselves........but by the looks of things many will continue obsessively digging their own graves and filling them with their own children unaware for another thousand years.

This makes me sad.
That is not Christians that's Muslims or the democrats.

body.jpg

But you can't take away the guns, which increase the murder rate four times hey?
It isnt Guns that do that it is Regressive policy of pushing fathers out of the home that do that. Guns keep a country safe from tyrannical governments.

Since the law is clear that abortion is not illegal, and the word, "murder" is the illegal taking of life, then we know that abortion isn't murder and is not illegal.

As to someone's moral objections to abortion, I simply couldn't care less. I can point to things that go on every day that I do not consider moral, including a lot of religious practices and beliefs, such as the Catholic ban on birth control in overpopulated, impoverished countries. But, that means nothing to anyone but myself.

It depends on which law you embrace. Twelve states say the unborn child is a person. The federal government is the authority who has stupidly said it is not. Even common everyday sense says it is a person. It's certainly not a refrigerator.

...even though the United States Supreme Court has held throughout the 50 states that abortion has been legal s legal since 1973.........{sigh}

The Supreme Court has been on the wrong side before. Those politically partsian are not God as they will on day realize.

The Supreme Court my sometimes be right, and sometimes be wrong, but it will always be the Supreme Court. Issue closed until/unless overturned. It has been 43 years. Get over it.
Over 50 million babies in the USA has been slaughtered since then.... That make you proud to be a American? I find it shameful.

It is pretty sad when people deny the overwhelming evidence of science.
It’s pretty sad when people deny the Constitution, its case law, facts of law, the rule of law, and willfully violate the rights and protected liberties of other.
Where does it say in the constitution that the federal government has the right to force states to make infanticide legal? It doesn't. The bench legislated and disturbed tools like you thanked them for it.

Jake...trying to justify abortion (murder) is a fools errand.

Are you like your buddy Hitler...a eugenicist? Why to hate your own species?

I can justify abortion.

1) there are too many people in this world already.
2) a child born into certain families might have a much higher chance of ending a murderer or criminal to then spend the rest of their live rotting away in prison, hardly a life, is it?
3) 75% of pregnancies end before the mother even knows it exists. This life is fragile and disappears all the time. That's life. Death is a part of life.

But on the other hand those people claim to be "pro-life" often like executions and wars. Hardly a love of life, is it? They don't want a lot of kids born into poverty to have a chance in life, and actually have a chance at a decent life in the first place.
You are a eugenicist. Hitler would be so proud of you.

To a delusional person like yourself, a convicted murderer is no different than an unborn baby.

How does one get so f**ked up?

And note the Liberal meme....another false one....that the world is overcrowded.
They are so easily duped by the left elite it is truly amazing to watch. Over population is a myth that only lives on in the minds of fools. America has way too many fools.

Is it any wonder the left has such along murderous history, when dupes like this exist. I bet some on the left would love a nuclear war, so as to eliminate millions of human beings. What sick f**ks they are.

How hard was it for the right to convince you to go to war in Iraq?
are you saying American soldiers where killing defenseless babies in Iraq?

Abortion is morally wrong, no doubt in my mind. Abortion is between the person and their maker. I know where I stand and that is what matters. What others want to do is their business, but I can still offer an opinion.
And the contract killer (doctor) used? What is his part between God and this selfish woman?

And for the second time those are opinions of folks who can be countered by scores of others.
Ok, Jake, where are your experts who claim that a new human being is not created at conception. Here are mine.

“Your baby starts out as a fertilized egg…For the first six weeks, the baby is called an embryo.” Prenatal Care, US Department of Health and Human Services, Maternal and Child Health Div 1990

“….it is scientifically correct to say that human life begins at conception.” Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard Medical School: Quoted by Public Affairs Council

Shettles, Landrum, M.D., Rorvik, David, Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth, page 36, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1983 “… Conception confers life and makes you one of a kind. Unless you have an identical twin, there is virtually no chance, in the natural course of things, that there will be “another you” – not even if mankind were to persist for billions of years.”

From Newsweek November 12, 1973: “Human life begins when the ovum is fertilized and the new combined cell mass begins to divide.” Dr. Jasper Williams, Former President of the National Medical Association (p 74)
Which one of these is a human being and which are not? the_human_being doesn't know. Do you?

vzv7va.jpg
You are of the same ilk that said black people were not human because they looked like apes.... Pathetic.

If abortion were murder, it would be punishable as murder. It's not. Abortion is legal, murder is not.
Homicide is a legal term Murder is not.
Murder is a legal term, yes.

n. the killing of a human being by a sane person, with intent, malice aforethought(prior intention to kill the particular victim or anyone who gets in the way) and with no legal excuse or authority. In those clear circumstances, this is first degree murder.
Murder - Legal Dictionary | Law.com
dictionary.law.com/default.aspx?selected=1303

One person killing a separate, discrete, and unique individual is murder.
The savages can define it away but the fact is as I stated.

And.....Obama, the infanticide President, actually appointed a man as his 'science adviser' who has written that the 'mother' is withing her rights to kill her child well after he/she is born:

.....lest anyone believe that there is a nuanced explanation that would be acceptable to normal people....consider the fact that President Obama appointed Professor Peter Singer as his heathcare advisor.
Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience
"I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer"

a. "Singer once wrote, "because people are human does not mean that their lives are more valuable than animals." He not only advocates abortion but also killing disabled babies up to 28 days after they are born. In his book "Practical Ethics," he wrote, "When the death of a disabled infant will lead to the birth of another infant with better prospects of a happy life, the total amount of happiness will be greater if the disabled infant is killed.... Killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person. Often, it is not wrong at all."
Peter Singer, "Practical Ethics," Cambridge University Press, 1979, p. 191.

No wonder the only 'religion' Obama has supported, advanced, shielded from criticism is one that maintains a 7th century morality.

Then god is a murderer for allowing spontaneous abortions. How about stillbirth, we pin those on god as well?

Then god is a murderer for allowing spontaneous abortions. How about stillbirth, we pin those on god as well?

Gads, you're a fool

So abortion isn't murder because a fetus isn't "separate"? Good for you.
In America abortion is not murder apparently the person you're talking to is not an American. Perhaps they are Taliban?

For a small fee, I will rent the abridged version of "Abortion is murder" argument for anti-abortion posters;

"Abortion is murder, not because the law says so, but because I don't like it, and therefore I will seek to force you to live by my moral beliefs because I am right and you are wrong."

Just cut and paste. It saves a lot of time and trouble typing it out.

Gads, you're a fool

Now....watch how easily I utterly destroy you....you will be left speechless:

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

'cause....if there isn't, and one is murder, so, then, is the other.

That's called logic.

A lesson in biology for you:
The unborn is in her body....but not a part of her body.

Last edited:

Gads, you're a fool

In America abortion is not murder apparently the person you're talking to is not an American. Perhaps they are Taliban?

The doctrine you have attempted to apply is starkly similar to the one used in Nazi Germany vis-a-vis Jewish folks.

'Perhaps you are a Nazi?

For a small fee, I will rent the abridged version of "Abortion is murder" argument for anti-abortion posters;

"Abortion is murder, not because the law says so, but because I don't like it, and therefore I will seek to force you to live by my moral beliefs because I am right and you are wrong."

Just cut and paste. It saves a lot of time and trouble typing it out.

Having no education nor instruction in morality must a been quite a time-saver in your existence.

Morality is the Litmus Test...not the law.
Unless you believe (I almost said 'think') that the Taney Supreme Court was correct in the Dred Scott Deciison (better look that up,huh?).

Forum List

Back