Abortion is murder

And note the Liberal meme....another false one....that the world is overcrowded.
They are so easily duped by the left elite it is truly amazing to watch. Over population is a myth that only lives on in the minds of fools. America has way too many fools.

Is it any wonder the left has such along murderous history, when dupes like this exist. I bet some on the left would love a nuclear war, so as to eliminate millions of human beings. What sick f**ks they are.

How hard was it for the right to convince you to go to war in Iraq?
You clearly know nothing about me...even though I have posted here for years and have nearly 12k posts. You could not count the times I have posted the following profound statement, which no doubt you do not understand...

War is the health of the STATE!!!

...and as a libertarian with anarchist leanings, I am very much against the State and it's endless wars.

Why must leftists be so stupid?

No, I don't know you. That's why I was not talking about you. Read what I wrote. "the right", you are not "the right".
What? You responded to my post with this....

Please identify who is "you" in that statement?

Well, "you" would be "you all" as in, the USA. I didn't say you personally went to war in Iraq. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. But I am making the assumption you're either American, British or possibly Spanish here.

They are so easily duped by the left elite it is truly amazing to watch. Over population is a myth that only lives on in the minds of fools. America has way too many fools.

Is it any wonder the left has such along murderous history, when dupes like this exist. I bet some on the left would love a nuclear war, so as to eliminate millions of human beings. What sick f**ks they are.

You clearly know nothing about me...even though I have posted here for years and have nearly 12k posts. You could not count the times I have posted the following profound statement, which no doubt you do not understand...

...and as a libertarian with anarchist leanings, I am very much against the State and it's endless wars.

No, I don't know you. That's why I was not talking about you. Read what I wrote. "the right", you are not "the right".

Well, "you" would be "you all" as in, the USA. I didn't say you personally went to war in Iraq. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. But I am making the assumption you're either American, British or possibly Spanish here.
So you think ALL Americans, Brits, and Spaniards WANTED to go to war in Iraq? Is that right?

So you think ALL Americans, Brits, and Spaniards WANTED to go to war in Iraq? Is that right?

No, I clearly didn't say that. I said "How hard was it for the right to convince you to go to war in Iraq?", the right did convince the people. I'm assuming the US went to war in Iraq, and if you're American then you went to war in Iraq. There's not much you can do about it, they represent you.

No, I clearly didn't say that. I said "How hard was it for the right to convince you to go to war in Iraq?", the right did convince the people. I'm assuming the US went to war in Iraq, and if you're American then you went to war in Iraq. There's not much you can do about it, they represent you.
Whatever man...you go around in circles.

You have no idea WTF your post was intended to mean.

Whatever man...you go around in circles.

You have no idea WTF your post was intended to mean.

Yeah, the English language can be pretty hard for some, can't it? Luckily for me, I have command of the English language, and when someone writes something, I can often read what they write (although not always what they mean), but the amount of people who read what you write, and then start an argument that has fucking nothing to do with what you're talking about, wow, you wonder why they ever gave people the vote in the first place.

the fairyland scriptures are only a screen for the religiously insincere ... if they are not vegetarians, the fact is everyone is a murder and including much of what has occurred to Flora as well.

that's how their scriptures work, not the Garden given us by the Almighty - purposeful deceit.

Not just "the right": OnPolitics (washingtonpost.com)
Voting "yes" were 29 Democrats and 48 Republicans.
Voting "no" were 1 Republican, 21 Democrats, and 1 Independent.

You're making the assumption all those Democrats are on the left... doesn't always work like that. Some of the Democrats from right leaning states aren't exactly left wingers.

You're making the assumption all those Democrats are on the left... doesn't always work like that. Some of the Democrats from right leaning states aren't exactly left wingers.

They are democrats they voted for it, now live with it.

So you think Hillary and Kerry are RWers?

Will you be voting for the RWer, warmonger Hillary next week or someone else?

So you think Hillary and Kerry are RWers?

Will you be voting for the RWer, warmonger Hillary next week or someone else?

How the fuck do you go from me saying some Democrats are not left wing, to I think Hillary and Kerry aren't right wingers? I mean, seriously.

I won't be voting for Hillary or Trump.

upload_2016-10-31_21-17-28.png

chrome-extension://mdddabjhelpilpnpgondfmehhcplpiin/editor.html

It's murder, and the Democrat idiot named Margert Sanger went on a mission to destroy blacks, They have also conned you sheep into thinking it is just fine to do and hey spread those legs be irresponsible why you can just go get it sucked right out like a candy wrapper. and this BS IT IS NOT LIFE is learned bs to sell you a PRODUCT and that is what they do SELL YOU MEDICAL bs which makes them rich.

View attachment 96175

It's murder, and the Democrat idiot named Margert Sanger went on a mission to destroy blacks, They have also conned you sheep into thinking it is just fine to do and hey spread those legs be irresponsible why you can just go get it sucked right out like a candy wrapper. and this BS IT IS NOT LIFE is learned bs to sell you a PRODUCT and that is what they do SELL YOU MEDICAL bs which makes them rich.

Well, if it makes you feel better, we can go back to the 1960's when there was no abortions, but one hell of a lot of D & C's.....

View attachment 96175

Well, if it makes you feel better, we can go back to the 1960's when there was no abortions, but one hell of a lot of D & C's.....
If makes you feel better to be sold down the river like an idiot keep getting them, and keep believing the Indoctrinated bs you dip shits keep believing. The problem with those who love to spread and abort is this, RESEARCH and learn how to connect the dots, and maybe someone willl and can actually have a light bulb go off on how they USE YOU for MONEY just like Vaccines, just like Prescribed drugs. Gawd damn can't you ppl piece together how there is a pill for everything and it always leads right back to the flippen Government who gives and receives kick backs , why because they all make " MONEY" wtf do you think there are so many in these areas that have those things called " STOCKS" .................

Again I don't give a damn about the person wanting an abortion that is ther stupidity and guilt that will come later down the road. Then again the Indoctrination in schools being thrown at kids as young as 6 we can be sure they will easily have their consciousness wiped away. Like good little slaves.

FACT and those not to lazy to research it can find it in any reputable medical book.

The human diploid cells used to create some of the most common vaccines in the world were originally derived from aborted human beings. That creates a huge ethical dilemma for those who must explain why these fetuses are human enough to provide the human cells necessary for such cultivation, but not human enough to be protected under the law. Add to this the broader questions of vaccine safety, and there is much to wrestle with.
Vaccines and Abortion

As indicated in the paragraphs above, the purpose of the NNII page titled, "Human Fetal Links with Some Vaccines," is to explain why they believe the use of these vaccines is ethically sound. Much more significant is the frank admission that vaccines produced through fetal remains are being "extensively" used and have been for the last three or four decades. For a time, you'd hear whisperings of the abortion/vaccine connection, but solid data was hard to come by. Now the connection is beyond dispute.

It's interesting to see what's going on here. I responded to the simplistic and inflammatory OP with ideas as to how unwanted pregnancies and abortion can be reduced through public policy, and why simply banning abortion is not going to work. The OP author must have fled in terror because there has been no response. Neither he nor anyone can deal with it.

However, you guys a quick to jump all over one thing that was said that is arguably erroneous and is it as an excuse to call liberals stupid, while not dealing with the very real issues that have been raised. Why is that? I asked others this and I will ask you.......are you really pro life or just pro fetus.?
Is a fetus a living thing?
Yes it is a living "thing" So is a begonia.. Is that all that you can say in response to my post? Is it laziness or a lack of intellect I wonder.

On what basis does a 'mother' have the right to killing another human being?

In truth....abortion is the lazy, unethical person's birth control.

Liberalism's dispensation for murder.
Yes, I've been watching you too. You are another one who is ignoring the points that I’ve made regarding abortion and public policy and the practical way of minimizing the termination of pregnancies. And, you like others refuse to answer the question of whether you are truly pro life or just pro embryo and fetus. Rather, you chose to pontificate and bloviate about your views on life and morality as though everyone should live by your rules and sensibilities.

You self-righteous , right wing nut blather about the life of the unborn but -for the most part- don’t give a rats hind parts about the child after it is born or about the people who bear them. You don’t want to talk about the pain and suffering experience by children who are not wanted or the parents who are not ready for them, and you begrudge them the benefits of government programs that assist with such things as health care, nutrition and housing. Too often I’ve heard those necessities referred to”free stuff” handed out by the nannie state, but the nannie state is fine when it comes to regulating a woman’s body.

Lastly, you people have one hell of a nerve suggesting that abortion is purposely and plan fully used as a means of birth control and that it is done casually without thought or feeling. Maybe you are brain dead and have no soul but the women who have abortions out of fear and desperation are not.

Pro life or pro embryo?? I'm going to get someone to answer that eventually.
I haven't really read this thread - has she come back to insult you, then declare victory yet?

View attachment 96175

If makes you feel better to be sold down the river like an idiot keep getting them, and keep believing the Indoctrinated bs you dip shits keep believing. The problem with those who love to spread and abort is this, RESEARCH and learn how to connect the dots, and maybe someone willl and can actually have a light bulb go off on how they USE YOU for MONEY just like Vaccines, just like Prescribed drugs. Gawd damn can't you ppl piece together how there is a pill for everything and it always leads right back to the flippen Government who gives and receives kick backs , why because they all make " MONEY" wtf do you think there are so many in these areas that have those things called " STOCKS" .................

Again I don't give a damn about the person wanting an abortion that is ther stupidity and guilt that will come later down the road. Then again the Indoctrination in schools being thrown at kids as young as 6 we can be sure they will easily have their consciousness wiped away. Like good little slaves.

Mind, you really should get help. If nothing else, take a Valium and chant, "Ohmmmmmmmmm......"

View attachment 96175

Mind, you really should get help. If nothing else, take a Valium and chant, "Ohmmmmmmmmm......"

Try those thoughts on yourself. It's apparent you can't read, comprehend information right in front of you. What' the matter you like pushing it onto all those women you either lay or laid, why you help them to the clinic right. Pay for it and all. What a waste , it's probably been a thought were maybe your own parents wanted to abort you. Too bad they didn't do it. And I dont need to take a pills I've got a nice clear mind because i'm not an idiot enough to follow the indoctrination of TAKE A PILL TO FUNCTION in everyday life. Apparently you are with added booze to it no doubt.

18 WKS, BUT OH JUST KILL IT, IT'S NOTHING MORE THAN A CLUMP OF CELLS.
upload_2016-10-31_23-1-17.png

The Tanner family was extremely excited for the upcoming birth of their third child – their second boy, Jaxon. However, at only 18 weeks, Charity went into labor. Baby Jaxon was coming, and much too early.

Parents release video of 18-week-old Baby Jaxon, born alive

It's interesting to see what's going on here. I responded to the simplistic and inflammatory OP with ideas as to how unwanted pregnancies and abortion can be reduced through public policy, and why simply banning abortion is not going to work. The OP author must have fled in terror because there has been no response. Neither he nor anyone can deal with it.

However, you guys a quick to jump all over one thing that was said that is arguably erroneous and is it as an excuse to call liberals stupid, while not dealing with the very real issues that have been raised. Why is that? I asked others this and I will ask you.......are you really pro life or just pro fetus.?
Is a fetus a living thing?
Yes it is a living "thing" So is a begonia.. Is that all that you can say in response to my post? Is it laziness or a lack of intellect I wonder.

On what basis does a 'mother' have the right to killing another human being?

In truth....abortion is the lazy, unethical person's birth control.

Liberalism's dispensation for murder.
Yes, I've been watching you too. You are another one who is ignoring the points that I’ve made regarding abortion and public policy and the practical way of minimizing the termination of pregnancies. And, you like others refuse to answer the question of whether you are truly pro life or just pro embryo and fetus. Rather, you chose to pontificate and bloviate about your views on life and morality as though everyone should live by your rules and sensibilities.

You self-righteous , right wing nut blather about the life of the unborn but -for the most part- don’t give a rats hind parts about the child after it is born or about the people who bear them. You don’t want to talk about the pain and suffering experience by children who are not wanted or the parents who are not ready for them, and you begrudge them the benefits of government programs that assist with such things as health care, nutrition and housing. Too often I’ve heard those necessities referred to”free stuff” handed out by the nannie state, but the nannie state is fine when it comes to regulating a woman’s body.

Lastly, you people have one hell of a nerve suggesting that abortion is purposely and plan fully used as a means of birth control and that it is done casually without thought or feeling. Maybe you are brain dead and have no soul but the women who have abortions out of fear and desperation are not.

Pro life or pro embryo?? I'm going to get someone to answer that eventually.
I haven't really read this thread - has she come back to insult you, then declare victory yet?

Hi!
Haven't seen you in ages.....today must be Groundhog Day for you, huh?

Remember when some total imbecile posted this?

"All You Have To Know About Obama
  • Best president in over 50 years
  • Restored respect for America globally

Oh.....wait!
That was you!!!!!

No wonder you've been hiding.

How the fuck do you go from me saying some Democrats are not left wing, to I think Hillary and Kerry aren't right wingers? I mean, seriously.

I won't be voting for Hillary or Trump.
Because both of them voted for the Iraq Resolution. Are you saying you didn't know that or are you just refusing to address the inherent conflict in your statement "You're making the assumption all those Democrats are on the left..."

Thanks. Me neither.

FWIW, I'm still pro-choice up to the 24 week limit and only in the case to save the mother past that point.

2016 Platform | Libertarian Party
1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.

Forum List

Back