Kari Lake Announces Plan To Lose Another Election But This Time While Supporting Baby Murder

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Kari Lake Announces Plan To Lose Another Election But This Time While Supporting Baby Murder
POLITICS·Apr 12, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

PHOENIX, AZ — A new historic milestone was reached this week as failed gubernatorial hopeful and current Senate candidate Kari Lake announced her plan to lose another election but this time while supporting baby murder.

Now a veteran of losing elections, Lake had been on the lookout for fresh and creative ways to pull out a devastating loss from what seemed to be a clear path to victory. Publicly calling on conservative legislators to repeal a 19th-century abortion ban for which she had previously voiced support gave her just the opportunity she needed.

"I'm an innovator," Lake said in a statement to the media. "I'm tired of losing elections in the same old hum-drum way. This time, I really want to leave my mark. That's why I've decided to not only lose this upcoming election, but do it while supporting the unconscionable act of people murdering their own children. If I'm going to lose, I want it to be big."

Lake waded into the heated controversy swirling around the abortion topic, which Democrats have begun to position as the central issue of the November elections. Conservative voters expressed confusion over Republican candidates' waffling. "Wait, they say they want to win, then they come out against stuff their voters want? I don't get it," said one bewildered Arizona Republican voter. "I want people who have ‘America First' values… but baby murder? No. No, I don't want that at all. Let's not do that."

At publishing time, Lake's campaign was reportedly planning a failsafe backup strategy that would have her voicing public support for ISIS to ensure she would never, ever win an election.

It may have escaped you, but by far, FAR, abortion has incredible support. Politicians, by their very nature represent the people. A majority of the people if they hope to be effective.

Try coming at abortion from another direction. Convince women to love their children.

It may have escaped you, but by far, FAR, abortion has incredible support. Politicians, by their very nature represent the people. A majority of the people if they hope to be effective.

Try coming at abortion from another direction. Convince women to love their children.
"The People" overwhelmingly support term limits for those in Congress and some sort of balanced budget, but those issues will never see the light of day.

The people also support some restrictions on abortion, and overwhelmingly are against late term abortions, but that will never see the light of day either.

Now abortion is an unregulated utopia!!

Try again.

"The People" overwhelmingly support term limits for those in Congress and some sort of balanced budget, but those issues will never see the light of day.

The people also support some restrictions on abortion, and overwhelmingly are against late term abortions, but that will never see the light of day either.

Now abortion is an unregulated utopia!!

Try again.
Vote. Get a public interest group together and start promoting your issues.

Vote. Get a public interest group together and start promoting your issues.
Yea, so the FBI can investigate me and label me and everyone I know a White Nationalist Christian, a religious freak that cares about saving the lives of unborn babies?:

No thanks.

It's hard enough being a parent at school board meetings these days with the FBI looming above if you get out of line by disagreeing with drag queens twerking in the face of your first grader.

We live in a police state now my friend.

Democracy is but a thing of the past.

Yea, so the FBI can investigate me for being a White Nationalist Christian, a religious freak that cares about saving the lives of unborn babies?:

No thanks.

It's hard enough being a parent at school board meetings with the FBI looming above if you get out of line

We live in a police state now my friend.

Democracy is but a thing of the past.
I cannot argue with that.

Stop pretending the elected officials care about how voters feel, they don't.

Trump said it best, "It's all rigged"

Ohhh they don't CARE. They do whatever they have to do. Not because they care, because that's what they have to go to get elected. Right now opposing abortion is a losing position. I stop every white family I see and tell them what a lovely family they have. You have such beautiful children will go a longer way to reducing abortion than a lost vote for a politician.

Forum List

Back