With Highest Level Of Covid Hospitalizations Ever

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Biden is confident that our fight against Covid is "on the right track". Seriously?

Not sick people taking up hospital beds. That’s fake. Well numb nuts flooding hospitals to be tested is what is taking up space
The narrative has changed now from how many are sick and dying to how many are positive to how many are being tested. All hoax material

Biden is confident that our fight against Covid is "on the right track". Seriously?

Those of us who have been vaccinated aren't going to hospital or dying. That is the right track. If you're going to hospital now, you haven't been vaccinated or boosted. There is no good reason not to be. Unless you have a death wish or you're an idiot.

Today, the Province of Quebec announced they will be raising health insurance premiums for the unvaxxed.

Last edited:
Why are these horrible people jamming our hospitals with just a little flu bug?

Isn't that all this is, Trumpsters?
Apparently so, with hospitalizations and infections soaring, there is no call to mask up, stay home or social distancing, I wonder why that is so?

Those of us who have been vaccinated aren't going to hospital or dying. That is the right track. If you're going to hospital now, you haven't been vaccinated or boosted. There is no good reason not to be. Unless you have a death wish or you're an idiot.
My wife vaccinated and was in the hospital. A coworker of mine was vaccinated and he and his wife both were in the hospital. You just spew out stupid and expect us to take your word. BTW, Biden knew prior to July of this year that the vaccines were not 100% effective and still claimed vaccinated people could not get Covid.

Or choose to not participate in experiments which is Far More of a right than your non existent right to mandate what others must do so you can feel all safe spacey.

Forum List

Back