How has your marriage been hurt?

"Also"? So you admit to name-calling. I thought you disapproved of that. I guess you just disapprove when you imagine other people are doing it. Have you no shame?
Where did I say I disapprove of name calling you illiterate moron? Can you quote that? What I said is that its hypocritical for you to cry about it when you did it first. I don't mind name calling but if doesn't come accompanied by a superior argument how much weight does it really land with? :dunno:

Now you are pushing the defective homosexual gene excuse again

The road to lib la la land is unique for each individual

I never said there is a gay gene. There isn't a gay gene any more than there is a gene which makes you like or dislike carrots.

You don't choose to like carrots. You either like them or you don't.

No one chooses to be gay, either, but you believe they do.

Tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.

No

I grew up when homosexuals were in the closet and not free to openly recruit children
Yeahhhhhhh okay. Because heterosexuals never molest kids, amiright?

I think you want gays back in the closet because you are worried you're going to choose to suck a dick.

So, what you are saying is that there is a chance you could have been gay if there had been someone there to "recruit" you.

Of course

If anyone, myself included, or you, is groomed by experts in homosexual perversion at a young age they are bound to be affected

Would I be a happy and otherwise well adjusted person?

Probably not

But few homos are
So you ARE worried you might find yourself wanting to suck a dick.

You say gays can groom you into being gay. Then you say gays are not well adjusted. That's probably because you and people like you have been telling them they are defective and calling them pedophiles.

How can anyone adjust to a society full of assholes who hate them?

You are a groomer in that respect, too!

Right about when you started crying over it.
Where did I do that? Do you have evidence of this being anything other than a fantasy? I've been laughing at your fragility this whole time. You've really let me trigger you for some reason these past couple of days. :laugh:

I never said there is a gay gene. There isn't a gay gene any more than there is a gene which makes you like or dislike carrots.

No one chooses to be gay, either, but you believe they do.

Tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.

Your genome does drive your tastes.

Not so

I didnt care much for carrots when I was a kid

But now I do

Its an acquired taste much like homosexual sex for some people

Homosexuality is a much more serious subject

But the mechanics are the same

The younger the child is the more easily they can be influenced

Yeahhhhhhh okay. Because heterosexuals never molest kids, amiright?
Of course they do

And its just as wrong

In terms of raw numbers maybe more girls are molested than boys because homosexuals are fewer in number

But I would argue that boys are more dangerous to society because they have a greater tendency for violence, including mass murder and serial killing

Forum List

Back