Fort Pierce Post Office flies upside down flag, symbol of "Stop the Steal" election deniers.

Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
'A star-spangled banner flew upside down Wednesday at the United States Post Office on Orange Avenue, days after U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito faced criticism for years-old pictures of the same sight at his home.

The upside-down American flag has been a symbol used by "Stop the Steal," groups backing false conspiracy theories that the 2020 presidential election actually was won by former President Donald Trump, only to be stolen by President Joe Biden.'

The malignancy that is Trumpism is spreading everywhere.

America is not in actual distress. It is political squabbles between the two parties, and people think it is the end of the world.

Fly the glorious flag right-side up. Marvel in the beauty that has endure for 200 years.

'A star-spangled banner flew upside down Wednesday at the United States Post Office on Orange Avenue, days after U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito faced criticism for years-old pictures of the same sight at his home.

The upside-down American flag has been a symbol used by "Stop the Steal," groups backing false conspiracy theories that the 2020 presidential election actually was won by former President Donald Trump, only to be stolen by President Joe Biden.'

Sickening! Trump lifted the lid off the sewer!

Where can I purchase an upside down flag? Even Amazon is sold out.

It's possible it was flown upside down as a Naval distress signal ??? Not.

I bet the same person puts up the flag daily. Chances are that he or she is a MAGAmoron.

OMG!!!

they really did that??

You: :banghead:

Or it could be that folks are just sick and tired of the leftist dem's BS.....I know that I am.

That and if there was ever a time that America is in distress it's certainly now at the hands of the FJB regime.
You asswipes were just waiting for a Trump to come along so you could crawl out from under your rocks.

Being the maggot that he is, he's right up your alley. You cultists deserve him.

It's possible it was flown upside down as a Naval distress signal ??? Not.

I bet the same person puts up the flag daily. Chances are that he or she is a MAGAmoron.
No doubt. And the idiot should be fired.

America is not in actual distress. It is political squabbles between the two parties, and people think it is the end of the world.
You are mistaken.....Nobody really cares about political squabbles as stalemate is a good thing.

What they care about their bottom line and their quality of life.....Both have suffered greatly under FJB. Money simply does not go as far.

Add to that the millions upon millions of illegals sucking us dry. It's gonna have dire consequences in every aspect of life going forward.....And there is no end to it in sight.

I doubt if the damage wrought in both the Obama and FJB years will ever be unfucked.....So, you want a 'strong man".....Well that is how you get one and when it happens by and by don't say that you were not warned.

You are mistaken.....Nobody really cares about political squabbles as stalemate is a good thing.

What they care about their bottom line and their quality of life.....Both have suffered greatly under FJB. Money simply does not go as far.

Add to that the millions upon millions of illegals sucking us dry. It's gonna have dire consequences in every aspect of life going forward.....And there is no end to it in sight.

I doubt if the damage wrought in both the Obama and FJB years will ever be unfucked.....So, you want a 'strong man".....Well that is how you get one and when it happens by and by don't say that you were not warned.

Then pick up a rifle and go DO something. Talk is cheap. Yeah, let's have a revolution because we don't have enough money. I'm sure everyone will get rich in the revolution.

And what is it that you think I should be warned about?

PCPrincipal.gif

Even Clayton admits Trumpism is spreading, the tide is turning! :113:

Lighten up, Francis.

Forum List

Back