With Highest Level Of Covid Hospitalizations Ever

Those of us who have been vaccinated aren't going to hospital or dying. That is the right track. If you're going to hospital now, you haven't been vaccinated or boosted. There is no good reason not to be. Unless you have a death wish or you're an idiot.

Today, the Province of Quebec announced they will be raising health insurance premiums for the unvaxxed.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, you didn't read the article. Hospitalizations are at the highest level ever.

Should we all stay at home? Hospitalizations are past the critical point in many states. We need to shut the whole thing down again. Why wouldn't we? It will save thousands of lives.
I am against lockdowns and mandates BUT people should be smart enough to stay home almost all the time. If the left would quit spreading misinformation, more people would decide to do just that.

I’m very calm. I see you aren’t going to answer the question are you? Your avoidance of the question is an answer all in its self.
Oh, okay, I'll answer for you. Here: No, we should not all stay home. We don't want to shut everything down again. We're trying to find other ways to deal with this. There. I answered your questions. You are welcome.

Perhaps you can hump the OP's leg now.

Didn't you say your wife works in a hospital? If you have around people with virus all day, it's gonna happen, vaxxed or not. 95% means those who work around it are most likely to get it from constant exposure. I don't go by anecdotal evidence, I go by the numbers.

You should try that. Then your "expert pronouncements", all of which regurgitate Republican lies, might have some meaning.
The numbers show that hospitalizations are at an all time record level.

Didn't you say your wife works in a hospital? If you have around people with virus all day, it's gonna happen, vaxxed or not. 95% means those who work around it are most likely to get it from constant exposure. I don't go by anecdotal evidence, I go by the numbers.

You should try that. Then your "expert pronouncements", all of which regurgitate Republican lies, might have some meaning.
My wife doesn’t work in a hospital, I said after she vaccinated, you got Covid and wound up in the hospital.

Now, what lies am I telling? You keep claiming I do but you never point them out. Strange.

Again, why did Biden lie claiming the vaccinated would not catch Covid? Tell us or you can run away again.

Mac, you know I'm no Tumpster, but I have a legitimate question for you or anybody else out on the board. If most of the cases in this surge are the Omicron thing, and it is indeed a milder form that most people recover from, when treated at home, like the Flu, with bed rest, drinking lots of fluids, taking pain relievers/fever reducers and there being medical treatments, such as trump opted for (instead of going with the pseudoscience crap he recommended mostly to make fun of the threat) that do not even require you to stay in the hospital once administered, - Why are the hospitals in some areas (not here, by the way) overflowing? Is the threshold for keeping people lower, just because it is a form of Covid, or have we been misinformed about Omicron's attack on the body being less than any of the previous Covid strains?
I'm really not trying to start some shit. I know Covid to be very serious, have had it myself and seen what seemed to be people of normal health a week earlier, die literally right in front of me, unable to breath after a sudden unexpected change in the condition they had only been experiencing for a few days. So, what's the deal? People trying to self treat until the suddenly finding out Omicron has same potential to super critical superfast, or people panicking, going to the ER and being kept, when normally they would have gotten treatment and sent home? What??

The people who are dying and/or those are being hospitalized with serious illness are those who haven't been vaxxed at all. Almost no one who is vaxxed is dying, but the there are so many more people getting omnicron, because it's so contagious, the sheer number of infections is overwhelming the hospitals. Prior surges had up to 200,000 new cases per day. This one has 750,000 new cases a day. Even if half the number of people get really sick with this one, there are so many more of them, it's catastrophic to the system.

Added to which, there are some areas of the country where barely over 50% of the people been vaxxed, giving the virus so many more unprotected opportunities. Few states have reached the 70% threshold needed for "herd immunity".

In summary, Delta attacked the lower respiratory system - lungs, heart, circulatory systems, and Omnicron the upper respiratory tract - nose, throat sinus. But while it is less deadly, it a lot more contagious. The number of cases have tripled. And unvaxxed people are at a much higher risk of both hospitalization and death. Areas with low vaccination rates, are seeing higher hospitalization and death rates. It's a bit of how many more people are getting this version of the virus, even though it's not as deadly.

Those of us who have been vaccinated aren't going to hospital or dying. That is the right track. If you're going to hospital now, you haven't been vaccinated or boosted. There is no good reason not to be. Unless you have a death wish or you're an idiot.

Today, the Province of Quebec announced they will be raising health insurance premiums for the unvaxxed.
Tell that to Powell, he'll be extremely happy to know this. :rolleyes:

My wife doesn’t work in a hospital, I said after she vaccinated, you got Covid and wound up in the hospital.

Now, what lies am I telling? You keep claiming I do but you never point them out. Strange.

Again, why did Biden lie claiming the vaccinated would not catch Covid? Tell us or you can run away again.

I have already made several posts explaining why he said that, in that thread. You can go read them.

Oh, okay, I'll answer for you. Here: No, we should not all stay home. We don't want to shut everything down again. We're trying to find other ways to deal with this. There. I answered your questions. You are welcome.

Perhaps you can hump the OP's leg now.
Thank you, it seems we should have done that two years ago.

The people who are dying and/or those are being hospitalized with serious illness are those who haven't been vaxxed at all. Almost no one who is vaxxed is dying, but the there are so many more people getting omnicron, because it's so contagious, the sheer number of infections is overwhelming the hospitals. Prior surges had up to 200,000 new cases per day. This one has 750,000 new cases a day. Even if half the number of people get really sick with this one, there are so many more of them, it's catastrophic to the system.

Added to which, there are some areas of the country where barely over 50% of the people been vaxxed, giving the virus so many more unprotected opportunities. Few states have reached the 70% threshold needed for "herd immunity".

In summary, Delta attacked the lower respiratory system - lungs, heart, circulatory systems, and Omnicron the upper respiratory tract - nose, throat sinus. But while it is less deadly, it a lot more contagious. The number of cases have tripled. And unvaxxed people are at a much higher risk of both hospitalization and death. Areas with low vaccination rates, are seeing higher hospitalization and death rates. It's a bit of how many more people are getting this version of the virus, even though it's not as deadly.
Could be. Otis just started a thread about United Airlines (a company with 70,000 employees) dropping their death rate across the company from an average of 1/week to Zero deaths since their vaccine mandate.

I have already made several posts explaining why he said that, in that thread. You can go read them.
You claimed that there were no breakthroughs prior to July 2021 and you lied, breakthroughs occurred as early April, and probably sooner. I linked the article and you have ignored it as usual.
Powell was 84 years old with a lot of pre-existing conditions: Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response, as well as Parkinson's, as well as covid.

But nice try.
So you admit that there are breakthrough cases, so Biden lied. Thanks.

Forum List

Back