How has your marriage been hurt?

Talk to you about issues they've had, how they overcame them, and simply, someone to talk to.

Everyone is different and goes though things differently.

Our first few years of marriage were the "roughest" and a lot of that was due to listening too much to friends and family tell us how to do things.

Leaving all that behind and going to Okinawa was the best thing we ever did for our marriage. We learned to rely on each other and not family or friends, we learned how to be a couple with just to 2 of us and a 2 year old child.

More right-wing lies and demagoguery.
Not at all. The argument is that trans women are similarly situated to biological women, so to preclude them from women’s private areas are discriminatory practice.

Therefore, since biological males are similarly situated to trans women, than to preclude males from trans woman’s private areas would be equally discriminatory.

See what happens when you bastardize legal arguments?

And, can you believe that there are still thinks there is such a thing as gay marriage? When we all know that marriage has nothing to do with sexuality? That is, since obergfell. Hell, two straight men can marry after that absurd decision.

And it isn't a choice. It sounds to me like Mac 7 has a taste for cock.
I don't know maybe. Not my business. I guess the question is then if it's not genetic what causes 1 person to be gay and another to be straight? It's likely that there isn't A GENE which causes this as opposed to X number of genes being switched on or off (for lack of a better term) which is why it occurs. I would imagine if there were a single gene which determined whether a person were gay or straight there would be a lot more gay people in the world.

MAGAs claimed that gay marriage would do irreparable harm to all marriages. This claim has been shown to be bullshit.
"MAGA's" didnt exist when this discussion was being had. Gay marriage was decided long before Trump was President.

I don't know maybe. Not my business. I guess the question is then if it's not genetic what causes 1 person to be gay and another to be straight? It's likely that there isn't A GENE which causes this as opposed to X number of genes being switched on or off (for lack of a better term) which is why it occurs. I would imagine if there were a single gene which determined whether a person were gay or straight there would be a lot more gay people in the world.
g5000 wants to start a food by attacking my manhood via this quote:

“It sounds to me like Mac 7 has a taste for cock.”

But I wont let him off the hook that easy

Particularly when we both agree that homosexuality is a mental defect rather rather than a generic flaw that homos have no control over

"MAGA's" didnt exist when this discussion was being had. Gay marriage was decided long before Trump was President.
Perhaps they hadn't transitioned from teabaggers to MAGAs yet, but they did exist, and they did make that claim, no matter what silly name they were going by at the time.

I don't care about one's private life but gays transgenders and bi all want it in your face and normalized. Those lifestyles are not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

what is normal?

Is is normal to be Marine?

Is is normal to make it to the rank of GySgt?

You know another word for normal...average....is that what you strove for during your time in the Corps?

Yep. Nobody made you go down to the court house and pay the fee and get a license and then have it signed.

You choose to do that, you then choose to register your marriage with said Govt.

None of those things are required by the Bible.

I don't care about one's private life but gays transgenders and bi all want it in your face and normalized. Those lifestyles are not normal by any stretch of the imagination.
If you would keep your nose out of other people's business, your face wouldn't be so convenient.

What's your source for that? How did they say it was going to harm my marriage?
Lots of examples of those claims. Santorum is the first idiot that comes to mind on this subject. He wasn't the only one, however. The crazies had a full-blown meltdown almost daily.

Forum List

Back