Putin wants to "freeze" the war on the current front line. Question to our MAGA & COMMIES other US/EU "critics " , do you support Moscow appeasement ?

do you support Moscow empire appeasement?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No! Moscow must pay THE full price

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
It’s as if Zelen$ky gets paid to depopulate Ukraine
GKkuROVXkAEX_hV.jpg

ps

Nope...
You appease Russia now and see if your opinion is the same after they annex Alaska and California because "they were always Russian" and to get rid of all those anti Russian people who are persecuting the Russian speaking people in California, Alaska, Washington and Oregon.

It's better for Trump, if the war goes on until the end of Biden's first term. The war in Ukraine is supposed to end during Trump's second term as he promised to end it within 24 hours. Biden is unlikely to greenlight any peace deals with Putin he demonized, whether Zelensky likes it or not. Biden should never be credited with ending the war in Ukraine, which would give him a boost in the polls.

Last edited:
Nice cartoons. Hard to debate someone who relies on them instead of logic.
Just Muscovite 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 - Mongol war tactics. Ignore and continue fight. They obviously need a pause now, they won’t get it. They will loose in the long run.

1716589606739.jpeg

ps

Ukraine is gassed and will lose more if they continue. There is no great consensus for US involvement. Ukraine cant keep up with lost manpower. Things are going to go downhill from here. Thats what ya get for trusting Obama and now Biden. They got their cash.
Russia only wants a halt because they are broke....
Out of manpower, munitions, and money to continue this war without it really costing him politically.

It's obvious from the interview with Tucker Carlson that he is delusional...egotistical and not trustworthy.

Ukraine is gassed and will lose more if they continue.
RT.ru myth

the reality :

Mongol - Muscovite 🇸🇦🇷🇺 horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany (empire´s collapse)

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War. (empire´s collapse)

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

For memes to be effective they need to be both funny and reveal a truth that no one wants to speak aloud. Conversely a meme will be ineffective when it's not funny and just CIA propaganda.

RT.ru myth

the reality :

Mongol - Muscovite 🇸🇦🇷🇺 horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany (empire´s collapse)

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War. (empire´s collapse)

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008
None of that bears on current situation

Out of manpower, munitions, and money to continue this war without it really costing him politically.

It's obvious from the interview with Tucker Carlson that he is delusional...egotistical and not trustworthy.
Talk about reading propo my god you are ignorant

+1, Jeffrey Sonnenfeld is Lester Crown Professor of Leadership Practice and a Senior Associate Dean of the Yale School of Management speaks :

1716589934893.png

Talk about reading propo my god you are ignorant
Talk about propaganda!
That's rich!

I watched Putin go off on a delusional rant about history that in no way resembled the truth. And I am the one swallowing propaganda?

You do not make deals with crazy people!

Talk about propaganda!
That's rich!

I watched Putin go off on a delusional rant about history that in no way resembled the truth. And I am the one swallowing propaganda?

You do not make deals with crazy people!
I've stated facts about Ukraine's current condition....you have nothing to refute it. Go sign up if you are so gung ho for freedumb

2 years ago you people were saying that Putin was about to be removed in a coup if he didn't drop dead from a neurological disease first. You made up fantastical stories about the Ghost of Kiev and Snake Island. You said the Russian military was about to collapse. You showed us video game footage of Russian jets getting shot down and claimed it was real. You blamed Putin for war crimes that never happened or were committed by Zelenskyy. You held Zelenskyy up as a paragon of democracy even as he was banning opposition parties, jailing political opponents, and cancelling elections. You claimed that Ukrainian biolabs didn't exist, but forgot to scrub the news reports praising Senator Obama for funding their creation. Before the war you told us that Ukrainian Nazis were a global threat. When the war started you claimed that Ukrainian Nazis was a crazy right wing conspiracy theory. Then when you couldn't deny them any longer, you said that they were no big deal because they don't attack Jews or Jewish institutions. You people are the shittiest liars on the planet.

1. I support freezing the border where it is today, AND admitting Ukraine into NATO to guarantee their security.

2. There is no financial support for an endless war.

Forum List

Back