With Highest Level Of Covid Hospitalizations Ever

Those of us who have been vaccinated aren't going to hospital or dying. That is the right track. If you're going to hospital now, you haven't been vaccinated or boosted. There is no good reason not to be. Unless you have a death wish or you're an idiot.

Today, the Province of Quebec announced they will be raising health insurance premiums for the unvaxxed.
that funny cause my fully vaxxed aunt was in the hospital for over a month and died last week,,

so you must be lying or just a dumb skank,,

most likely both,,

Why are these horrible people jamming our hospitals with just a little flu bug?

Isn't that all this is, Trumpsters?
Mac, you know I'm no Tumpster, but I have a legitimate question for you or anybody else out on the board. If most of the cases in this surge are the Omicron thing, and it is indeed a milder form that most people recover from, when treated at home, like the Flu, with bed rest, drinking lots of fluids, taking pain relievers/fever reducers and there being medical treatments, such as trump opted for (instead of going with the pseudoscience crap he recommended mostly to make fun of the threat) that do not even require you to stay in the hospital once administered, - Why are the hospitals in some areas (not here, by the way) overflowing? Is the threshold for keeping people lower, just because it is a form of Covid, or have we been misinformed about Omicron's attack on the body being less than any of the previous Covid strains?
I'm really not trying to start some shit. I know Covid to be very serious, have had it myself and seen what seemed to be people of normal health a week earlier, die literally right in front of me, unable to breath after a sudden unexpected change in the condition they had only been experiencing for a few days. So, what's the deal? People trying to self treat until the suddenly finding out Omicron has same potential to super critical superfast, or people panicking, going to the ER and being kept, when normally they would have gotten treatment and sent home? What??

Those of us who have been vaccinated aren't going to hospital or dying. That is the right track. If you're going to hospital now, you haven't been vaccinated or boosted. There is no good reason not to be. Unless you have a death wish or you're an idiot.
Stop spewing misinformation, that is what brought us to where we are now.

I love President Biden.
I love Tony Fauci.
I love wearing my mask.
I love Covid vaccine.
I love thinking for myself.
Lol, I copied your post so I can send it to friends and family. Great cartoon.
Screenshot_20220111-141809_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Mac, you know I'm no Tumpster, but I have a legitimate question for you or anybody else out on the board. If most of the cases in this surge are the Omicron thing, and it is indeed a milder form that most people recover from, when treated at home, like the Flu, with bed rest, drinking lots of fluids, taking pain relievers/fever reducers and there being medical treatments, such as trump opted for (instead of going with the pseudoscience crap he recommended mostly to make fun of the threat) that do not even require you to stay in the hospital once administered, - Why are the hospitals in some areas (not here, by the way) overflowing? Is the threshold for keeping people lower, just because it is a form of Covid, or have we been misinformed about Omicron's attack on the body being less than any of the previous Covid strains?
I'm really not trying to start some shit. I know Covid to be very serious, have had it myself and seen what seemed to be people of normal health a week earlier, die literally right in front of me, unable to breath after a sudden unexpected change in the condition they had only been experiencing for a few days. So, what's the deal? People trying to self treat until the suddenly finding out Omicron has same potential to super critical superfast, or people panicking, going to the ER and being kept, when normally they would have gotten treatment and sent home? What??
That's a good question, and I don't know. One day I see that Omricon is not as intense as the Delta, then I see that it's about the same.

We've had quite a bit of it in my family, but so far no one has been hospitalized, but the short and long term side effects have not been good. I don't know where the threshold is for hospitalization, or if it's standardized at all. It's been bizarre seeing these long lines at the testing facilities again.

Our younger daughter is a microbiologist and manager at a lab that does COVID testing and research. In the many conversations we've had about this, I can tell you that they're having one helluva time getting their arms around this thing and how it behaves.

My wife vaccinated and was in the hospital. A coworker of mine was vaccinated and he and his wife both were in the hospital. You just spew out stupid and expect us to take your word. BTW, Biden knew prior to July of this year that the vaccines were not 100% effective and still claimed vaccinated people could not get Covid.

Didn't you say your wife works in a hospital? If you have around people with virus all day, it's gonna happen, vaxxed or not. 95% means those who work around it are most likely to get it from constant exposure. I don't go by anecdotal evidence, I go by the numbers.

You should try that. Then your "expert pronouncements", all of which regurgitate Republican lies, might have some meaning.

Forum List

Back